Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,469 members, 7,958,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:13 PM

Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out (53524 Views)

Passengers Abandoned In Bush Since Monday Morning As Kano-lagos Train Breaks Dow / Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse / Kaduna-Bound Train Breaks Down As Passengers Trek 1000 Meters Via Bush To Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by omoakin22: 10:37am On Nov 26, 2020
eee where is shekau train breaks down in the middle of bush
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by BigBashiru: 10:37am On Nov 26, 2020
slowice:
If I think of how much they borrowed to fix railroads and import these faulty locomotives I just angry.....our government officials make deals to steal from the nation at every given opportunity. That's why nothing works no matter how much they invest in it. Ameachi bought refurbished locomotives for the price of a jet like train.....in less than 2years they re already developing faults

What is wrong with you can't you think?? The routine servicing and maintenance of the trains weren't done.... what's with blaming "government" and "leaders" all the time. The train service technician and his/ her boss should be fired.... these ppl are Nigerians not the government/leaders or Chinese people often blame.
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:38am On Nov 26, 2020
Bighead5:
See the Rubbish China sold to us.

You won't blame IPOB or Igbo for dis one? Werey!!
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 26, 2020
ashacot:

Typical NIgeria mentality. Lack of maintenance and I don't care attitude.
We always have this "make we manage am" Attitude. At the end, cost of repair will now be greater.

If you see how long these diesel lorries used to pack sand last with extremely poor maintenance, you will know that these locomotives are not being maintained at all.
THEY SHOULD NOT BE BREAKING DOWN.
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by Ogidigan1: 10:40am On Nov 26, 2020
This is the result of failure to comply with preventive maintenance protocols! I thought these trains were recently acquired?

Naija we hail thee!

Nothing works in naija!
Refinery nkor!
Railway transport nkor!
Air transport nkor!
Roads nkor!
Education nkor!
Health nkor!

The list is endless!

What a country!

A country were nothing works!

And we have been selling crude oil and natural gas since 1956!

Only God will purnish Lord Lugard where ever he his!

They said we have slipped into recession, yet corrupt politicians r devising new looting strategies!

I wish God can just send earthquake to gulp these evil men in the middle of their plenary sessions and FEC meeting!
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by McTominay(m): 10:41am On Nov 26, 2020
Naija no go kee person. How old is this train actually? It's less than 2years old in naija, but it's a factory expired train.
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by Goodman247: 10:41am On Nov 26, 2020
Anything Nigeria no dey get head
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by SeriouslySense(m): 10:42am On Nov 26, 2020
thesicilian:
The passengers are lucky it was a train moving on the ground and not an aeroplane. Trust anything certified fit for use by the Nigerian government at your own peril.

Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by thesicilian: 10:42am On Nov 26, 2020
alizma:

Low self esteem at it's pick. Train broke down and so what? Rather than bring heads together and find solution they were busy shouting. They are lucky that their voice didn't attract robbers to their location.
I am very sure some of them couldn't plan their personal life and time we'll that was why they had to go by night but all of a sudden,they are all Mr and Mrs right.
Don't train breakdown in other places? If you don't trust the government train, get yourself a car and save us of your inferiority complex
My only advice to you is, try and travel out of Nigeria once. Even if it's for just one week to Ghana (no visa needed). It'll do a lot to refine your mentality.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by Frank0806(m): 10:42am On Nov 26, 2020
The wickedness of our politicians eh even devil dey learn work....buy new train ...."NO"..oya fix the aba made tokumbo own sef" NO" e no go better for bubu and his cluless incompetent and abysmal cabal (QUOTE ME ANYWHERE)
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by Mayng01(m): 10:43am On Nov 26, 2020
Buhari’s rail project is an absolute failure

1 Like

Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by MChaze25(m): 10:43am On Nov 26, 2020
Una never Chii chumchim
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by MozB: 10:43am On Nov 26, 2020
Prechy08:

which maintenance, how old is the train?

Lol... How old the train is? Oga sir, You really should check what the meaning of maintainance is. Maintaince is what you do to prevent breakdown, not what you do after it breaks down. So it doesnt matter how old it is. Maintance starts the day you buy it. So that question no even follow. Most Nigerians dont even know what maintenance is, so its difficult to cultivate the habit.
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by edoairways: 10:43am On Nov 26, 2020
ShoeShineGuy:
[b]Nobody heard the story when all the while it worked without [/b]a hitch; a breakdownt and it made NL's front page and of course, most media's headlines..

Una well done.
grin
Actually it was hyped on this platform

1 Like

Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by waleadeagb(m): 10:45am On Nov 26, 2020
This is so sad. I can just imagine the what would be going through the mind of kidnappers in that axis. Even this video must have put the kidnappers on the alert that it's actually possible and easier to follow up on this train and pick ready made and easy victims than standing by the road and be looking for people that barely have enough to feed themselves....I think it's more of an hindsight, information and awareness to kidnappers that there is a better opportunities than they were doing previously. Don't be surprised that the kidnappers might start boarding the train always to see when mother luck would smile on them by the train breaking down again as expected and as it's happening now..... Nigeria, nothing works. I wonder why local engineers were not carried along in the installation and engineering works of this trains by China through the advise of Nigeria government but they wouldn't do that so that their dirty secrets wouldn't be known by any Nigeria....

gurunlocker:
You know.why they are scared? Because of the security situation of the country.

No one wants to get kidnapped and pay millions to get released, while the security agency won't do anything to curb such.

In Nigeria, we are on our own.
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by McTominay(m): 10:46am On Nov 26, 2020
Ogidigan1:
This is the result of failure to comply with preventive maintenance protocols! I thought these trains were recently acquired?

Naija we hail thee!

Nothing works in naija!
Refinery nkor!
Railway transport nkor!
Air transport nkor!
Roads nkor!
Education nkor!
Health nkor!

The list is endless!

What a country!

They said we have slipped into recession, yet corrupt politicians r devising new looting strategies!

I wish God can just send earthquake to gulp these evil men in the middle of their plenary sessions and FEC meeting!

Wetin concern Lugard with trian wey spoil?
Abeg leave white man to enjoy himself, afterall it's our legends and pacesetters who went to request for freedom from the British.
Take a look at S.A, they suffered but are reaping the fruits today. They never even chased away those in control of their economy.
It's a fact, before you become oga you must first serve as a servant simple. We skipped the servants part.
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by Arewa24: 10:46am On Nov 26, 2020
Bighead5:

Point of correction pls see the Rubbish u guys bought from China here are self driving bullet trains made in China all this stupid politicians no see all this trains buy nah that rotten iron they go buy now u want to blame China

Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by Frank0806(m): 10:46am On Nov 26, 2020
alizma:

Low self esteem at it's pick. Train broke down and so what? Rather than bring heads together and find solution they were busy shouting. They are lucky that their voice didn't attract robbers to their location.
I am very sure some of them couldn't plan their personal life and time we'll that was why they had to go by night but all of a sudden,they are all Mr and Mrs right.
Don't train breakdown in other places? If you don't trust the government train, get yourself a car and save us of your inferiority complex
Guy please did they tell you they are looking for more heads to join them all the heads in Ask Rock what has been the results after 5 years ... ANYBODY THAT ENTERS THE POLITICAL SEAT AUTOMATICALLY LOOSES HIS SENSE OF COMPASSION..BUT CONGRATS YOU HAVNT GOT THERE BUT I CAN TELL YOU ARE A FUTURE POLITICIAN IN THE MAKING.... CONTINUE DEFENDING FOOLISHNESS AND INCOMPETENCE ITS YOUR OWN CUP OF TEE
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by wink2015(m): 10:49am On Nov 26, 2020
Can Nigeria operate reliable train services with this constant breakdown.

WHAT KIND OF LOCOMOTIVE ameachi and his chinese scam contractor bought for Nigeria?
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by Jaqenhghar: 10:49am On Nov 26, 2020
The kidnappers will double their patrol along that raill line.
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by tot(f): 10:50am On Nov 26, 2020
Joeboy12:
lol problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN4psDJY3TY&list=PLdwWMppUvHnSX6b2gHA7vdyu2HOoBA7o-

Why would anyone want to watch this kind of destructive video? All for clicks, smh.
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 26, 2020
Bighead5:
even if America sold her best trains to Nigeria, it will also breakdown without proper care

1 Like

Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by Don27tiky(m): 10:52am On Nov 26, 2020
peacekante:

Honestly it is very sad that things like that happened. They had to do the right thing when the passengers called them to order. It is shameful honestly
I find it hard to believe this news. Train break down "yes" but 2am is a fat lie. My brother was on that train the very day it happened. Everything about the news this days is fake
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by BigBashiru: 10:54am On Nov 26, 2020
Ogidigan1:

Naija we hail thee!

Nothing works in naija!
Refinery nkor!
Railway transport nkor!
Air transport nkor!
Roads nkor!
Education nkor!
Health nkor!

The list is endless!

What a country!

It is because Lord Luggard and the british left that Nigeria is like this. even if luggard didnt integrate Nigeria, there would be around 36 countries which will all still be a mess.
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by AbujaBlue: 10:55am On Nov 26, 2020
A British stream locomotive from the colonial era would be more reliable than this Chinese machine.
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by Obyino: 10:56am On Nov 26, 2020
Una sure say this Nigeria go beta...
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by talktrue1234: 10:58am On Nov 26, 2020
I have a Chinese joke, but I am afraid it wouldn't last
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by RealDD: 10:58am On Nov 26, 2020
MajesticKris:
BUHARI has failed us..
The train has not even started, working fully ohh..
Failed party..
Nothing from china last.. .that's why you hardly get china products in the state's...
But the same China exports genuine and original items to the US .
Corruption has dealt us a great blow beyond what other people can probably imagine
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by chaloskyx: 10:59am On Nov 26, 2020
LOL NIGERIAN GOVT DON CHOP YOUR MONEY WITH CHINA THEY BOUGHT REFURBISHED 1990S TRAIN AND CLAIMED IT TO BE A GRAND BREAKING ACHIVEMENT YOUR LEADERS ARE ROUGES, ARMED ROBBERS AND KILLERS UNA NEVER SEE ANYTHING........I HAVE CHECKED OUT THOSE TRAINS PURCHASED AND THEY ARE ALL REFUBISHED TRAINS
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by Reference(m): 11:02am On Nov 26, 2020
It is a trial of civility. Accept these excuses and they will grow. Soon the services will deteriorate to what is happening with the petroleum sector in Nigeria, or them defunct government owned Nigeria Airways, a sad tale indeed but nasi e take start.

Begin to raise hell about it and you might just delay the corrosion a while. Everyone is watching.
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 26, 2020
una never see something.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet / Renewing Nigerian Passport In The Uk / This Is The Major Reason Why Pilots Dump Fuel Before Landing. (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.