Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,551 members, 7,958,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out (53529 Views)

Passengers Abandoned In Bush Since Monday Morning As Kano-lagos Train Breaks Dow / Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse / Kaduna-Bound Train Breaks Down As Passengers Trek 1000 Meters Via Bush To Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by herroyalty(f): 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2020
Chia I feel for them.. their safety is at risk.
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by OmoManU: 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nigerian govt should not be running these enterprises
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by pedrilo: 12:59pm On Nov 26, 2020
money gone down the drain
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by uuzba(m): 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
ashacot:

Typical NIgeria mentality. Lack of maintenance and I don't care attitude.
We always have this "make we manage am" Attitude. At the end, cost of repair will now be greater.
See, rather than repeating the obvious, by now we should know 100%, that foreign nations build machines and all the parts of the machines. They are drunk with technology and always like joining, fixing and repairing things..
We DO NOT build machines in Nigeria. So how do you ever expect no problems from the few machines we have imported?

Just set up a workshop and start casting, molding and welding machine parts, then use your parts to repair other machines, cars, Aeroplanes, whatever and all this nonsense incidences end.
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by thesicilian: 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
alizma:

Sorry to disappoint, I am not in that league, I have traveled beyond Ghana. My point is that I hate when you guys think nothing good come out of this country.
I want to believe that you have traveled to Ghana that is why you make reference to it, if I am correct, then why not remain there since you think nothing good comes out of Nigeria?
I have automobile for private use and it is very close to being new yet this thing pull surprises at times. Does it mean I do not care about my personal interest?
Lol. I made reference to Ghana because from the way you talk, that's all I think you can afford. Maybe even after saving for some months
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by Chicastle: 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
Bighead5:
See the Rubbish China sold to us.

When you tell them to careful patronizing this China, they would tell you is cheaper.

See the cheaper is now chipping

1 Like

Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nazgul:

The refund part can never happen in Nigeria

That is mission impossible grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by alizma: 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
thesicilian:

Lol. I made reference to Ghana because from the way you talk, that's all I think you can afford. Maybe even after saving for some months
That is how you will continue to expose yourself. Great minds don't think small of others
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by Zane2point4(m): 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2020
MajesticKris:
BUHARI has failed us..
The train has not even started, working fully ohh..
Failed party..
Nothing from china last.. .that's why you hardly get china products in the state's...
Pls say what you know.
I've been using chinese metro for like 5yrs now infact i take it more than flight blc of its comfort and low cost.
I have never experienced any break down before.

Nigeria has a low maintenance culture,trains that might run for months without even scheduling it for maintenance, people that have brains for stufs like this are left out due to zoning,you no see the name of the mallam in charge

Go to mechanical departments in university you'll see sound intelligent undergraduates,but when they graduate they wont be fixed were they can be best suited.
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

You came late. Trade has been deleted long ago.

There's another one we're still following up with Efcc and their colleagues.

abeg share me the link to the thread
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by omotomki: 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2020
I don't blame you , typical of a rude nigerian who have not stepped out, for your info.I use trains round the whole day, to move from my house to work. I use train , to move from one Street to another ,it is train I use. Am not a stupid nigerian who talk without facts,trains do develop technical faults and passengers are transfered to another one in next station.stations are close to one another, u are a typical nigerian who think every thing is magic,if you dare insult me again, may it go back to you in 100 fold because I never insulted you .I wonder why some Nigerians are not cultured, always insulting people who are of contrary opinion

AFONJACOW:
can you hear your stupid self Oyimbo dey test run their trains before it start it normal daily routines... Ewu
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by otokx(m): 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
Another Apology on the way.
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by slowice(m): 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
BigBashiru:

What is wrong with you can't you think?? The routine servicing and maintenance of the trains weren't done.... what's with blaming "government" and "leaders" all the time. The train service technician and his/ her boss should be fired.... these ppl are Nigerians not the government/leaders or Chinese people often blame.

You must stupid... Didn't you hear the Minister say he called China the last time. I he did all he should he wouldn't ve made that shameful statement
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by litaninja(m): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2020
You can't give what you don't have. If you put in new trains every week & institutionally the country is still swallowing every kobo of revenue without account then this will continue to happen.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by thesicilian: 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
alizma:

That is how you will continue to expose yourself. Great minds don't think small of others
Lol. Of course they do. Great minds think small of small minded mediocres. Anyway, enough chit chat for now. have a nice day
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by zomby(m): 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
I can feel the anger of the passengers, but all the noise wouldn't solve a thing. Instead of the anger, passengers and staff should have calmed down and work together to figure out the best solution to either fix the train or to stay safe...It is what it is; this is Nigeria.
There is nothing worse than a bunch of confused passengers being attacked by boko haram or armed robbers in the middle of the night.

Lift up your sense!
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by Litmus: 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nigerians: have mobile phones will film and put online in the delusion that your country is shit while other countries out there are heave and that the folks of these heaven will join you in condemning your shithole. But you’re only half right. Yes they will join you in cursing your shithole country but they don’t live in heavenly countries, they also live in their own shithole. Eventually the world will learn to hate Nigerian because Nigerians are always posting video online in which they are seen screaming at officials. Pitty. angry

You’ll become the shouty, screamy people because, eventually, the psychology of seeing something as exceptionally bad just because the people say it is exceptionally bad will wear off, and no one out there will remotely believe any longer that your situation is worst than theirs.
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by COMPAQ(m): 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
Flyingngel:
When we were complaining abt such ancient trains the zombie says so many unprintable word against us; how can a government buys old trains when bullet trains are now in use everywhere?
They shld thank God it didn't break down in a Book haram enclave, otherwise it is RIP that will be written now.

Bullet trains are not in use everywhere and there is nothing wrong with the types of trains we bought.
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by COMPAQ(m): 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
I've said for a while and I'll say it again. If all these new train services are left in the hands of the government they will all stop functioning by 2025.

Nigeriabis the worst country to leave services for government to manage.

The best way is to privatise railway services in Nigeria. Let the tracks be owned and managed by one company, while other companies own and run the service itself. Similar to how many airlines use the same airport and pay landing fees etc.

Government is going to ruin these railways and we will be paying loans for what isn't even working.
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by Onuoha1234(m): 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
Ineptitude! The Chinese are mot the problem. We are simply not up añd doing.
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by nonhuman(m): 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
Una own better seff say una see train enter what about us for south south and south east wet we never see train before
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by pharmagba: 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2020
alizma:

The wisdom in my post is not be seen by people with low IQ since you think shouting on top of their voices in the bush around 2am is wisdom

Paid advocate?
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by bilulu(m): 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2020
ashacot:

Typical NIgeria mentality. Lack of maintenance and I don't care attitude.
We always have this "make we manage am" Attitude. At the end, cost of repair will now be greater.
I shook my head when I saw the comment. he's one of the reasons the manager will make such a silly statement "it's a normal thing and a mere mechanical fault". we always want to manage instead of to do the right thing. why should the machine breakdown? if it's not fit then it's not fit. I hate some Nigerians mentality sha
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by abokimallam: 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2020
Oya ,Fulani herdsmen kidnappers on the Abuja-Kaduna operation zone,food don come. Don’t go too far for food. Just continue to patrol the railway tracks. The next train will soon pack up in the bush so you can choose from the passengers who will be at your mercy. Remember,the ransom must be huge because they are all Abuja big men. They can pay.
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by bilulu(m): 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
Prechy08:

which maintenance, how old is the train?
then why go for old cargo? I know you guys will soon blame the passengers for escalating this story
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by bilulu(m): 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2020
Sonnobax15:
cheesy. Not surprised.....

Even the oyinbo wey create machine talk am say machine is not 100% efficient.........

So long it's mechanical,you ought to always be prepared to face uncertainties like these.....just that the spot where it broke down has a higher odd which favours kidnappers
see them.... half bread is better dan pof pof mentality
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by zoe123: 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
alizma:

Low self esteem at it's pick. Train broke down and so what? Rather than bring heads together and find solution they were busy shouting. They are lucky that their voice didn't attract robbers to their location.
I am very sure some of them couldn't plan their personal life and time we'll that was why they had to go by night but all of a sudden,they are all Mr and Mrs right.
Don't train breakdown in other places? If you don't trust the government train, get yourself a car and save us of your inferiority complex
Put head together and find solution onto say na toyota car spoil? Who do una like this? Maybe dem for put hand begin push the train now
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by 360command: 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
Failed state, failed govt, failed project.
When matters like this arises, train police contacts the police,
the police come in to provide security
The police, train staffing begins to call management to provide evacuating measures or mechanic to see if the train can be on the move again..
While at this, it is the duty of the police or train staff to calm the passengers..until a solution is made.

Oh naija, where have we gone wrong.
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by PuZZyNegro: 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
Icelandicboy:
abeg share me the link to the thread

Do you understand what it means for a thread to be deleted. It doesn't exist anymore.

You can search on Google using the keywords. The link will direct you to a dud page that says "this thread has been removed"
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by EMMY76: 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2020
This is what you get when you choose cheap locomotive trains from china.
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by deavicky(m): 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2020
Train that just started operation is behaving like this that then will happen in the next 2 years.
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

Do you understand what it means for a thread to be deleted. It doesn't exist anymore.

You can search on Google using the keywords. The link will direct you to a dud page that says "this thread has been removed"
I was referring to the one that you said was being followed by efcc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet / Renewing Nigerian Passport In The Uk / This Is The Major Reason Why Pilots Dump Fuel Before Landing. (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.