Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out (53054 Views)

Passengers Abandoned In Bush Since Monday Morning As Kano-lagos Train Breaks Dow / Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse / Kaduna-Bound Train Breaks Down As Passengers Trek 1000 Meters Via Bush To Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by Agbalanze(m): 10:20am On Nov 26, 2020
Why will I even enter a Nigerian train? grin grin
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by Splitmind: 10:21am On Nov 26, 2020
Buhari, El-Rufai and Amaechi are working.

The train didn't "break down" it merely stopped so the passengers could better observe the beauty of their environment.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by slowice(m): 10:21am On Nov 26, 2020
If I think of how much they borrowed to fix railroads and import these faulty locomotives I just angry.....our government officials make deals to steal from the nation at every given opportunity. That's why nothing works no matter how much they invest in it. Ameachi bought refurbished locomotives for the price of a jet like train.....in less than 2years they re already developing faults
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by Coldie(m): 10:21am On Nov 26, 2020
They should stop broadcasting the news, they are letting bandits know that trains normally breakdown, very soon the bandits would start waiting for them

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by tinktanker: 10:21am On Nov 26, 2020
Again
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by ShoeShineGuy: 10:21am On Nov 26, 2020
Nobody heard the story when all the while it worked without a hitch; a breakdownt and it made NL's front page and of course, most media's headlines..

Una well done.
grin

1 Like

Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by Coldie(m): 10:22am On Nov 26, 2020
Agbalanze:
Why will I even enter a Nigerian train? grin grin
A train can move at anytime and it's one of the safest means of travel
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by cluewebhost(m): 10:22am On Nov 26, 2020
They will soon ban people from carrying camera phones on the train

1 Like

Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by pharmagba: 10:22am On Nov 26, 2020
Not so my country
Amechi is getting it wrong,
Government should only provide the rail track, the couches and train should be given to my ibo brothers to manage as a private entity. Those guys are supreme in business.
Amechi should as a matter of urgency call on Ekeson, chisco, ezenwata, Guo , the young shall grow , borny way etc. to bring in their couches and government should only be interested in tax from every loading and coordination of the rail track. Government cannot manage anything in Nigeria the example is for us all to see. Nipost, nitel, nnpc, nepa even execution of war against Boko Haram they have failed.

A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by alizma: 10:23am On Nov 26, 2020
thesicilian:
The passengers are lucky it was a train moving on the ground and not an aeroplane. Trust anything certified fit for use by the Nigerian government at your own peril.
Low self esteem at it's pick. Train broke down and so what? Rather than bring heads together and find solution they were busy shouting. They are lucky that their voice didn't attract robbers to their location.
I am very sure some of them couldn't plan their personal life and time we'll that was why they had to go by night but all of a sudden,they are all Mr and Mrs right.
Don't train breakdown in other places? If you don't trust the government train, get yourself a car and save us of your inferiority complex
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by Dreambeat: 10:24am On Nov 26, 2020
Kaduna- Abuja train is always breaking down. Outdated refurbished trains forced on Nigeria by China because of the loans including high level of corruption in Buhari's government
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by confydoedowaye(m): 10:24am On Nov 26, 2020
If na horror film na, Zombies go attack them that mid-night... kpele ooo.
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by nthony10: 10:25am On Nov 26, 2020
It's already facing apart in just how many years, to top all these the money we borrowed to complete this project is still there o.

Who do us for this country.
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by Reference(m): 10:25am On Nov 26, 2020
Hahahaha....hear the station manager saying 'breakdowns are a normal thing...of course they are....but just can't shake off the thoughts about our refineries cos everyone is learning. I hope they are not setting us up for an NNPC type endless circus of Turn Around Maintenance cum kleptocracy.

Government has no business in business. How come we do not know when Dangote's cement plants 'break down' or when MTN's network 'breaks down' or when AirPeace' newly acquired aircraft 'breaksdown' or when the power generator in MM2 'breaks down'...hmmm...

Government and leprous fingers....always breaking stuff. Nothing lasts in their hands.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by ShoeShineGuy: 10:26am On Nov 26, 2020
alizma:

Low self esteem at it's pick. Train broke down and so what? Rather than bring heads together and find solution they were busy shouting. They are lucky that their voice didn't attract robbers to their location.
I am very sure some of them couldn't plan their personal life and time we'll that was why they had to go by night but all of a sudden,they are all Mr and Mrs right.
Don't train breakdown in other places? If you don't trust the government train, get yourself a car and save us of your inferiority complex

I just tire for the level of hypocrisy that pervades this space.
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by Kayharry(m): 10:26am On Nov 26, 2020
Insecurity makes Dem panic. Train dey stop spoil for midnight for Europe and you will hardly notice self .
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by RJabal(m): 10:27am On Nov 26, 2020
ashacot:
The Kaduna-Abuja Train Station breaks down again leaving passengers stranded. This time it breaks down in the middle of the bush.
Recall that the train service broke down not long ago which made minister of transportation Rotimi Ameachi to Apologise to Nigerians for the inconveniences.

It however didn't take long for it to repeat itself leaving the passengers stranded in the middle of the bush. The passengers were seen protesting the incident inside the train. The train attendant was seen trying to calm the already pissed passengers who questioned the rationale for moving a faulty train just to risk their livess
Watch video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg1wfnPryIE

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/passengers-stranded-in-bush-as-kaduna-abuja-train-breaks-down/amp/

Can you imagine someone saying is a mere mechanical failure and its normal..if these are his exact words..then when are we going to have a modern Transport system in Nigeria.
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by deflover(m): 10:28am On Nov 26, 2020
setting them up for thier bandits brothers to make a kill grin grin
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by Coldie(m): 10:28am On Nov 26, 2020
Reference:
Hahahaha....hear the station manager saying 'breakdowns are a normal thing...of course they are....but just can't shake off the thoughts about our refineries cos everyone is learning. I hope they are not setting us up for an NNPC type endless circus of Turn Around Maintenance cum kleptocracy.

Government has no business in business. How come we do not know when Dangote's cement plants 'break down' or when MTN's network 'breaks down' or when AirPeace' newly acquired aircraft 'breaksdown' or when the power generator in MM2 'breaks down'...hmmm...

Government and leprous fingers....always breaking stuff. Nothing lasts in their hands.
Very soon e go be like nepa. U go dae on journey withness break down and na normal thing. We should get used to it
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:29am On Nov 26, 2020
All these dead trains that got refurbished that we are using is a high risk. This country is a comedy movie. Will the minister apologize again or what? They will never cease to amaze me
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by robosky02(m): 10:29am On Nov 26, 2020
hisexcellency34:
The Tokunbo train Amaechi used billions to buy

Mono rail.....

If you know you know
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by gonkin(m): 10:30am On Nov 26, 2020
What they were bragging about some while back

Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by Germi9: 10:31am On Nov 26, 2020
this is what happens when you give your heart to china..she will break it
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by BigBashiru: 10:31am On Nov 26, 2020
ashacot:

Typical NIgeria mentality. Lack of maintenance and I don't care attitude.
We always have this "make we manage am" Attitude. At the end, cost of repair will now be greater.

This is also the singular reason why all these railway the Chinese are building is a waste of time.. .. Nigerians won't be able to maintain it.... sooner or later everything will stop working.....
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:33am On Nov 26, 2020
ashacot:
The Kaduna-Abuja Train Station breaks down again leaving passengers stranded. This time it breaks down in the middle of the bush.
Recall that the train service broke down not long ago which made minister of transportation Rotimi Ameachi to Apologise to Nigerians for the inconveniences.

It however didn't take long for it to repeat itself leaving the passengers stranded in the middle of the bush. The passengers were seen protesting the incident inside the train. The train attendant was seen trying to calm the already pissed passengers who questioned the rationale for moving a faulty train just to risk their livess
Watch video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg1wfnPryIE

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/passengers-stranded-in-bush-as-kaduna-abuja-train-breaks-down/amp/

wow a new world record for impressive Buhari govt

buhari records
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by IamAuntyOnion(f): 10:34am On Nov 26, 2020
That is risky o
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by pharmagba: 10:34am On Nov 26, 2020
alizma:

Where is wisdom in all you are saying, passengers to find solutions ? Are you suggesting they should start pushing the train?

My dear stop this folly of defending ineptitude and inefficiency
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by PoliteActivist: 10:34am On Nov 26, 2020
WHAT A COUNTRY!!!
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by Reference(m): 10:35am On Nov 26, 2020
ShoeShineGuy:

I just tire for the level of hypocrisy that pervades this space.

Hey. They paid for a service from point a to b, simple. They did not pay to become nocturnal train engine mechanics. They have their own appointments, their own worries and as a result of the delays perhaps their own losses so they should be concerned. It is obvious they have higher expectations than to sit still and wimper or applaud such a 'wonderful service'.

No one applauds me when I mess up my services or defect my goods. I get an ear full and humbly make swift corrections with apologies to remain in business. That should be the general attitude in this poorly run country.
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by Deemayor: 10:36am On Nov 26, 2020
This country is no longer working
Re: Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out by purplekayc(m): 10:37am On Nov 26, 2020
grin

Out of fuel. Or diesel?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Accident At Ogudu GRA, Lagos This Morning / Ring Road, Benin-city: See The Works Of Art That Adorn This City Center (PHOTOS) / Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.