Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,108 members, 7,814,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon (18330 Views)

Gen. Murtala Backed Coup Against Gowon For Appointing Igbo Man NNPC DG - Clark / An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark / Akinwumi Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by favor914: 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
Angelfrost:

Guy... I tire for that one o!!! Tossing insults about like a demon-possessed tout in Mushin!!!

It must be quite true that most "Psychophants" are truly psychotic!!!
very funny indeed, You purport to be little? You make statements you laugh, others make statements you complain, I am defending General Gowon, if you don’t like you can go to hell, Nairaland is not only for nuisances.
Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by Notatribalist(m): 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
favor914:

Mumu Gowon subsequently went into exile in the United Kingdom, from 1975-1987 where he acquired a PhD in political science as a student at the University of Warwick. His main British residence is on the border of north London and Hertfordshire, where he has very much become part of the English community in his area. He served a term as Churchwarden in his parish church, St Mary the Virgin, Monken, culled from Wikipedia, why did they not make the allegation then? Ipob sympathizers the biggest follow follow Mumudeys in the world.
It's does not matter when the allegation is made,crime is crime in respective of when it was committed.

1 Like

Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by benji93: 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2020
Careful lady. Why will the queen not if it serves the interests of Great Britain? You must think the Queen is an embodiment of sincerity and so does no wrong. Or do you think the Queen is an embodiment of knowledge, and so must know exactly what's going on everywhere. As i understand the Royal family and the government are more or less 2 sides of the same coin so she may choose to act based on the advisement of the government, without thorough fact-checking.
favor914:
Mumu Zombie why will the Queen have dinner with a thief, why did your father not go to London with them to visit the queen? Low life Peasant.

1 Like

Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by favor914: 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2020
Notatribalist:
It's does not matter when the allegation is made,crime is crime in respective of when it was committed.
There is something called statute of limitation in law, can you swear under oath with any of your family members that what the parliamentarian exclaimed against President Gowon’s person is true? I know never, over your dead body, Coward.
Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by Notatribalist(m): 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
favor914:
There is something called statute of limitation in law, can you swear under oath with any of your family members that what the parliamentarian exclaimed against President Gowon’s person is true? I know never, over your dead body, Coward.
I believe something else is burning your soul hence the reason you're throwing insult all around. Try be @ peace with your self.

1 Like

Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by favor914: 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
benji93:
Careful lady. Why will the queen not if it serves the interests of Great Britain? You must think the Queen is an embodiment of sincerity and so does no wrong. Or do you think the Queen is an embodiment of knowledge, and so must know exactly what's going on everywhere. As i understand the Royal family and the government are more or less 2 sides of the same coin so she may choose to act based on the advisement of the government, without thorough fact-checking.
If you know anything about British law, who the Queen honors, nobody can dishonor, including the parliament, not to talk of a nobody house of common mp? Haters you will all go to any early grave, Ipob demons take a lot of pleasure in dragging other tribes down.
Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by humility33(m): 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
seunmsg:
It was an extremely silly allegation to start with. What is shocking is how so many people believed without fact checking. How can an individual move half of CBN to the Uk in the 70’s? How?

Anyway, we need the UK MP to tell us how much Diezani moved to London. We can’t afford to wait for another 45 years before they tell us the truth. While at it, they can start the sanction thing with her. Revoke her visa and send her back to Nigeria. That’s the best way to show sincerity of purpose.

I agree with your latter paragraph but ot a truth bro...Nigeria has never had an honest leader in government and politics I mean a president or head of state clean inside out please don't be fooled...

Nigerians are so gullible I am so sure if abacha was alive he would claimed to be honest too and many Nigerians would believe him

1 Like

Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by favor914: 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
Notatribalist:
I believe something else is burning your soul hence the reason you're throwing insult all around. Try be @ peace with your self.
Leave Gowon, & President Buhari alone, it is not because of them you lots are failures, the war ended 50 years ago before you were born, you’ll lost the war, why still talk as if you have hot corn in your mouths?
Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by humility33(m): 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
favor914:

Mumu Gowon subsequently went into exile in the United Kingdom, from 1975-1987 where he acquired a PhD in political science as a student at the University of Warwick. His main British residence is on the border of north London and Hertfordshire, where he has very much become part of the English community in his area. He served a term as Churchwarden in his parish church, St Mary the Virgin, Monken, culled from Wikipedia, why did they not make the allegation then? Ipob sympathizers the biggest follow follow Mumudeys in the world.

Please stop being a tool....

I am not ibo. I just don't understand why you Nigerians don't think, you guys are so gullible....that was how buhari said he has integrity and many of you believes he never stole.... Nigeria has never had an honest leader inside out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by favor914: 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
humility33:

Please stop being a tool....

I am not ibo. I just don't understand why you Nigerians don't think, you guys are so gullible....that was how buhari said he has integrity and many of you believes he never stole.... Nigeria has never had an honest leader inside out
Mr man do I know you, did i seek your opinion? What do you mean by I should stop been a tool? Who made you the judge? Hypocrite.
Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by Notatribalist(m): 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
favor914:
Leave Gowon, & President Buhari alone, it is not because of them you lots are failures, the war ended 50 years ago before you were born, you’ll lost the war, why still talk as if you have hot corn in your mouths?
First of all I am not from south east.your vituperation made me to have a look @t your profile. In fact your picture says it all..Sincerely your need to see a psychiatrist, no insult but just the fact.

1 Like

Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by dfrost: 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2020
favor914:
Keep quiet hypocrite , go and blame Ojukwu for the people he killed, how many of his family members died in the war, Mumu.

No need for cursing, calling him mumu. Not a good thing if you want to correct someone or make a point.

Back to the bolded, same question I asked an acquaintance of mine from Ojukwu's LGA. Did his father fight in the war? He kept quiet. cheesy undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by Pholes(m): 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
Paid volunteers urgently needed!

Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by favor914: 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
Notatribalist:
First of all I am not from south east.your vituperation made me to have a look @t your profile. In fact your picture says it all..Sincerely your need to see a psychiatrist, no insult but just the fact.
Isn’t that the same thing you said about Madam Lauretta Onochie? I wouldn’t even waste my time to go and look @ a person’s profile, only peeps with poor self esteem do that, we argue your points not based on looks, or attire, we try our utmost to bring our critical point of view to the forum.
Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by Rotji(m): 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
favor914:
A man that has had dinner with the queen, Zombie why will Gowon stoop low to answer a low life hungry parliamentarian that is probably seeking attention, so he can come and lobby for contract from the Federal Government, for whichever company he is lobbying for, it isn’t a new scheme in politics. Congressman Jefferson of New Orleans & Abubakar Atiku comes to mind?

Thank you very much, moreover Gowon is not a trouble monger, he's a man of peace and would not allow any piggering whatsoever get to him.

Let those Nigerians who don't value good leadership keep wallowing in their lack of forgiveness and keep throwing tantrums, it wouldn't change the fact that Gowon is one of the best leaders Nigeria has ever had.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by dfrost: 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
Notatribalist:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by Pholes(m): 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
Urgent: Paid Volunteers are needed!

Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by favor914: 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2020
Rotji:

Thank you very much, moreover Gowon is not a trouble monger, he's a man of peace and would not allow any piggering whatsoever get to him.

Let those Nigerians who don't value good leadership keep wallowing in their lack of forgiveness and keep throwing tantrums, it wouldn't change the fact that Gowon is one of the best leaders Nigeria has ever had.
And what most don’t know that it was the people around Gowon, just like it happened to Jonathan that stole the money, are these useless Igbos not aware that their Wise tortoise EK Clark, Ditte Spiff just to mention a couple, were convicted for stealing under Gowon by the Murtala regime? To be precise all the Governors under Gowon were indicted, except for President Buhari & 3 others.
Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by Oposca77: 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
see below
Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by mechanics(m): 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
Was he there when it happened, he might have his facts.
Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by Badonasty(m): 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
lol....so because you said its not so we should believe you? Are you Jesus or God
Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by Oblongata: 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
Elvictor:

inconsequential element.

Na all these Mtn free data cause am, no be ur fault
Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by benji93: 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
First of all i am not an Ipob member. I believe this is an allegation, in which case MP should have provided evidence given it's a very serious one. The "so it said" makes it very interesting. And besides, you are not listening. My point was can the Queen not honor a thief if it serves the interests of Great Britain? As far as i am concerned for her Great Britain comes first. She only knows what she's told, and acts based on it. If the British government assured her these men were great leaders-which may mean great in the sight of great Britain, cos they stashed some of their loots there or implemented principles that help the British- and so can ride with them, why would she think otherwise. In one of those pictures, the Queen was riding with Babangida. Do you consider Babangida a man worthy of honor?
favor914:
If you know anything about British law, who the Queen honors, nobody can dishonor, including the parliament, not to talk of a nobody house of common mp? Haters you will all go to any early grave, Ipob demons take a lot of pleasure in dragging other tribes down.

1 Like

Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by Notatribalist(m): 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2020
favor914:
Isn’t that the same thing you said about Madam Lauretta Onochie? I wouldn’t even waste my time to go and look @ a person’s profile, only peeps with poor self esteem do that, we argue your points not based on looks, or attire, we try our utmost to bring our critical point of view to the forum.
And the best way you could argue is to start throwing insult all around?

1 Like

Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by Oblongata: 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2020
Elvictor:

inconsequential element.
your Ban go long pass Mississippi tongue
Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by GEEBITE: 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2020
But you believe Diezani stole $90b . How ironical .
uptimum123:

So how come we are just hearing this now. Saying he stole half of CBN is highly ridiculous and atrocious .. The truth is the MP doesn't no what he's saying, just like when the other MP was reading the petition filed on the Government with different and bogus casualty figures
Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by MYGRATEskillz(m): 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
You can't say the MP was wrong. So many facts we do not have access to but this guys do. Remember his country gave us independence so they know what's up. No one leader in this country is innocent.
Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by GEEBITE: 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
Have your ever heard of Sir Phillip Green the owner of the lliquidated BHS .He is facing probe from the parliament which will eventually lead to him losing his knighthood.
favor914:

1 Like

Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by jeffoe(m): 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2020
So Gowon is nice because he left half of cbn not empty treasury behind. It reminds me of the acclaimed Saint Abacha who died emptying Nigeria treasury although saved Nigerian wealth for the future rainy days
Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by GEEBITE: 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2020
The main problem is the profile shows a lady but by comments and tantrums one can deduce they are coming from a Male. Quite a dodgy character.
Angelfrost:

Guy... I tire for that one o!!! Tossing insults about like a demon-possessed tout in Mushin!!!

It must be quite true that most "Psychophants" are truly psychotic!!!

1 Like

Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
Esseite:
Adeshina should not interfere with a situation that happened when he was less than 6years old..

It public knowledge how Buhari hailed Abacha as upright and honest like Nigerians didnt live through Abachas reign. but till today, we are still receiving Abachas loot.

Gowon is alive today, the MP stands on his words, Gowon should sue the UK in his defense and not Adesina gambling with his reputation..

Heroes past indeed.
And how old was this person making this allegation? I understand our cynicism towards our leaders but lets not get carried away with unfounded allegations just because it fits our narrative.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ayade Orders Demolition Of Armed Robbers And Kidnappers’ Houses / Diezani Alison-madueke Dies In London Hospital - Theimpulseng / Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.