Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon (18325 Views)

Gen. Murtala Backed Coup Against Gowon For Appointing Igbo Man NNPC DG - Clark / An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark / Akinwumi Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by nairaman66(m): 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
Esseite:

Did you see me stand for Gowon?... let the people accusing him with records carry on, and Gowon has every chance to exonerate himself and not Adesinas "I know him" theory.. its baseless.. the UK knows him aswell.

These BMC crews think the British people are as dumb and foolishh as them. The man spoke with much confidence and firsthand information.

1 Like

Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by favor914: 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
Sunnyja:
Just listen to yourself, "a man that had dinner with the queen". Is this an intergrity test or an corruption free certification. Didn't Idi Amin of Uganda meet with the same queen. Go and read about the history of Idi Amin and clap for yourself about anyone having "dinner" with the queen.
Mumu Zombie why will the Queen have dinner with a thief, why did your father not go to London with them to visit the queen? Low life Peasant.
Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by tot(f): 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
Akfrenzy:
look at how lazy youths without ambition in life is busy defending a politician GOWON at that matter lol , ZOO WHO SWEAR FOR UNA ?

As in, I don't understand how any sane Nigerian will defend a NIGERIAN POLITICIAN, either past or present.
Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by joseph1832(m): 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
Bros Naptu2. Is there anyway Gowon can sue this British MP for slander?

Dude just said Gowon took half of CBN. Like what does that even mean?
Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by CSTRR: 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
favor914:
A man that has had dinner with the queen, Zombie why will Gowon stoop low to answer a low life hungry parliamentarian that is probably seeking attention, so he can come and lobby for contract from the Federal Government, for whichever company he is lobbying for, it isn’t a new scheme in politics. Congressman Jefferson of New Orleans & Abubakar Atiku comes to mind?
You are not a smart person.

3 Likes

Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by favor914: 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
Sunnyja:
Just listen to yourself, "a man that had dinner with the queen". Is this an intergrity test or an corruption free certification. Didn't Idi Amin of Uganda meet with the same queen. Go and read about the history of Idi Amin and clap for yourself about anyone having "dinner" with the queen.
Let your father go and have dinner with the chief of your village, if the security at the palace gate will not beat him to stupor, you wan come chop? Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by Stalwert: 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
[s]
Esseite:

"Nigerian enemies".. your colonial masters are your enemies?.. the same location where the loots are stashed are telling you what transpired and you call them enemies..

Damn... you need intelligence.
[/s]

You easily know brainless people by how they react to things, they say Adeshina was 6 when an incident happens by the same logic the MP making the allegation was 2 when the purpoted incidence happen, to then insist Adeshina is ignorant at 6 but not an idiot mp at 2 is literally taking stewpidity on a date to fools world!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by seunmsg(m): 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
frog12:
he was MOST LIKELY asked to defend GOWON!

By who? You people want to start your usual conspiracy theories again, right?

1 Like

Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by favor914: 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
CSTRR:

You are not a smart person.
Coming from you? of course, Albert Einstein.
Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by Henryfortune(m): 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
MEN OF INTEGRITY INDEED THESAME THING WAS SAID ABOUT OUR CURRENT PRESIDENT BEFOR HE WAS HOULD ON US IN 2015 AND HERE WE ARE ....ME I BELIVE IT THIS PEOPLE HAVE A LOT OF SHITS IN THEIR HEADS...

1 Like

Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by CSTRR: 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
favor914:
Mumu Zombie why will the Queen have dinner with a thief, why did your father not go to London with them to visit the queen? Low life Peasant.
Someone that was fondly called the queens boy.

Why will a colonial power have dinner with a thieving vassal?

You are not smart.

2 Likes

Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by CSTRR: 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2020
favor914:
Coming from you? of course, Albert Einstein.
Yes, I am Albert Einstein to you.
Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by favor914: 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

You easily know brainless people by how they react to things, they say Adeshina was 6 when an incident happens by the same logic the MP making the allegation was 2 when the purpoted incidence happen, to then insist Adeshina is ignorant at 6 but not an idiot mp at 2 is literally taking stewpidity on a date to fools world!
Thanks for your point.
Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by Angelfrost(m): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2020
favor914:
It is a question, You demonic angelfrost again? you accuse other people’s parents without proof & take pleasure, then start to cry once they mention yours? This is the reason they say social media must be regulated.

Anyone who has held a top public position is not, and cannot be above criticism, accusations, and reproof... It is left for the person to clear all doubts with unassailable facts!!! That's why they say "Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown"!

Come to think of it, didn't the current crop of leaders say far worse against Jonathan??! Where is their proof till date??!...

I accused no one, merely corrected your inflammatory approach to dissenting views! It is discourteous, ungainly, brutish, and highly unintelligent. You are supposed to say 'Thank you', and quietly repent!!!

...And, no ma. I am not Demonic!!! I am The Devil!!! cool

2 Likes

Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by nyiamfrank: 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2020
Have we wondered why history was removed from our school curriculum?
Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by Oblongata: 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
Elvictor:

English is difficult for you, you didn't see the comma bah?
Go and show ur English teacher if you have one.
Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by LZAA: 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
Stupid zombies defending gowon ignoring the fact that gowon said the life of a white child is superior to that of a black one
The Pfizer scandal comes to mind

2 Likes

Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by frog12: 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
THEN why did he speak. HIM that is President of AfDB?
scratch my back, i scratch yours!
if GOWON is implicated, then his close ASSOCIATES are also implicated. those around GOWON those days were late JOE GARBA, murtala muhammed, Obasanjo, Danjuma.
which ones are still ALIVE?

seunmsg:

By who? You people want to start your usual conspiracy theories again, right?
Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by favor914: 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
LZAA:
Stupid zombies defending gowon ignoring the fact that gowon said the life of a white child is superior to that of a black one
The Pfizer scandal comes to mind
Probably referring to young dummies in Nigeria, since you took offense, I believe you are one?
Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by Okuda(m): 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
favor914:
What does Buhari’s integrity have to do with Gowon’s Issue?

this was the narrative put out to us by his marketers that he is a person of integrity and that he would do and undo. But instead he did worse than the things we did not want him to do all because of "he is a man of integrity". The same narrative Adeshina is playing for us. who cares if Adeshina knows him. So does Adeshina knowing him make him innocent of the allegations that levelled against him? he should come and defend himself and not someone who was probably 2 years old when he was head of state defend him
Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by CSTRR: 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
The Bank Of England has possibly the highest tonnes of gold reserves in the world.

England IS not a gold producer.

Why will the queen have a dinner with a thief?

Go to the British museum, look around and ask that question again.
Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by frog12: 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
NIGERIA was flushed with CASH in those days!
the military govt was SPENDING money anyhow!

joseph1832:
Bros Naptu2. Is there anyway Gowon can sue this British MP for slander?

Dude just said Gowon took half of CBN. Like what does that even mean?

1 Like

Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by LZAA: 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
favor914:
Probably referring to young dummies in Nigeria, since you took offense, I believe you are one?
Pfizer scandal oga BMC

2 Likes

Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by gnss(m): 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2020
Why do Nigerians resort to Folly for God's sake ,An Allegation has been made by a Member of a British Parliament's ,A Parliament of a Nation that Colonise Nigeria before her Independence ,Fine ,Yakubu Gowon is still Alive ,The Allegation could be true or not ,The one Accused is still alive ,The Parliament's Member that alledge wouldn't come up without Evidences ,The Allegation is not made at Adeshina not is it made at any other Nigerian but Specifically at the former Head of State Yakubu Gowon .Why all these Exhibition of Ignorance ,Un-wothy Defence, Irresponsible Attacks on ethnic line ,Why using Personal likesness, Knowledge about someone to Reject An Allegation.Yakubu Gowon ,You are accused ,Come out Boldly ,do not Chase Shadows ,Don't bring sentimental Excuses ,Don't tell anyone to go defend you ,Just Come out Boldly and Defend yourself .Very Simple as ABC .Na waooo

2 Likes

Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by frog12: 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2020
pass me some of your CBN money, I support your government! hahahah

CSTRR:
The Bank Of England has possibly the highest tonnes of gold reserves in the world.

England IS not a gold producer.

Why will the queen have a dinner with a thief?

Go to the British museum, look around and ask that question again.
Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by favor914: 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2020
frog12:
THEN why did he speak. HIM that is President of AfDB?
scratch my back, i scratch yours!
if GOWON is implicated, then his close ASSOCIATES are also implicated. those around GOWON those days were late JOE GARBA, murtala muhammed, Obasanjo, Danjuma.
which ones are still ALIVE?

Implicated in an accusation that happened in 1972? Some people are just daft, that is why I know nothing like Biafara will ever happen, it would be worse than the blind, leading the blind.
Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by fasho01(m): 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2020
Esseite:
Adeshina should not interfere with a situation that happened when he was less than 6years old..

It public knowledge how Buhari hailed Abacha as upright and honest like Nigerians didnt live through Abachas reign. but till today, we are still receiving Abachas loot.

Gowon is alive today, the MP stands on his words, Gowon should sue the UK in his defense and not Adesina gambling with his reputation..

Heroes past indeed.

A million likes
Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by joseph1832(m): 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2020
frog12:
NIGERIA was flushed with CASH in those days!
the military govt was SPENDING money anyhow!
so this reason of yours back up his claim, right?
Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by CSTRR: 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2020
Adeshina himself is acting foolish.

He is using the grievance of the AFDB politics to push an agenda.

If he is not careful, he will muddy himself permanently.

2 Likes

Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by favor914: 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2020
LZAA:

Pfizer scandal oga BMC
Referring to Guinea pig babies used in the Pfizer experiment, where you amongst the infants?, it seems most probably from your assertions & behavior, you don’t seem normal?
Re: Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon by Notatribalist(m): 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2020
favor914:
Useless lowlife peasant, let your mother go and defend herself to your father’s people if he was the one that she consummated with, to conceive you, they need DNA proof, your paternity is been questioned.
Lol... This thing went Completely offline topic. Are you normal?Pls visit the nearest hospital OK?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu's Camp Unhappy Over Caretaker Tenure Extension, Says We Are Strategising / Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo / Judge Orders FG To Grant Medical Attention To Injured IPOB Detainees. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.