Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Yenefa, Do You Think At All? No? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yenefa, Do You Think At All? No? (662 Views)

Yenefa, How Market / Osun Election In View, What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Signpost / Pictures Don't Lie, Tell Me What You Think Of Buhari After Seeing This Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yenefa, Do You Think At All? No? by oguns222: 8:36am On Nov 26, 2020
Bandits have taken over your region and their activities are even worse than before. Is that your evidence that Buhari is working?

You need to use your brain more; that is, if you still have it functional.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yenefa, Do You Think At All? No? by Veqtor: 9:16am On Nov 26, 2020
Hahaha.

But you are wasting ur tym trying to knock sense into him or her.

Cos d kunu dey use 30k bmc funds to buy is clouding their judgement..nd rusting up their thinking faculty

5 Likes

Re: Yenefa, Do You Think At All? No? by Moferere: 9:26am On Nov 26, 2020
Veqtor:
Hahaha.

But you are wasting ur tym trying to knock sense into him or her.

Cos d kunu dey use 30k bmc funds to buy is clouding their judgement..nd rusting up their thinking faculty

He's a HE pretending to be a SHE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yenefa, Do You Think At All? No? by tollyboy5(m): 11:57am On Nov 26, 2020
Moferere:

He's a HE pretending to be a SHE
That how those oboki do on nairaland this days. Dem go even use Yoruba name attimes

2 Likes

Re: Yenefa, Do You Think At All? No? by helinues: 11:58am On Nov 26, 2020
Is that how the person has been Tormenting you spiritually that you have to create a thread for this.

Idleness at peak

3 Likes

Re: Yenefa, Do You Think At All? No? by naijadrivablog: 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
Yenefer = Arewaa (futa djallon blood).
Re: Yenefa, Do You Think At All? No? by kilonshele101(m): 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
Re: Yenefa, Do You Think At All? No? by oguns222: 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
helinues:
Is that how the person has been Tormenting you spiritually that you have to create a thread for this.

Idleness at peak

As for you, Mr Used and Dumped Helinues, the north will break their agreement with your master. So, all your stupid defense of buhari and APC will amount to nothing.

Imagine making a fool of yourself to defend the north and the north end up disappointing you!

You have been used and dumped. Shame on you, Mr Useful Idiot.

4 Likes

Re: Yenefa, Do You Think At All? No? by oguns222: 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
kilonshele101:
This one aff been seeing Yenefer in his dream grin

But it's a pity that yenefer don't do fl@head IPOB terrorist grin go and look for Amaka

Tinubu slave, your master will never be President. The north will break its agreement with ACN. So, all your defence of buhari and APC has amounted to nothing. You just make a fool of yourself for nothing. What a shame!

Go and lick your wound in one corner, Mr Sophisticated Used and Dumped. tongue

1 Like

Re: Yenefa, Do You Think At All? No? by helinues: 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
oguns222:

As for you, Mr Used and Dumped Helinues, the north will break their agreement with your master. So, all your stupid defense of buhari and APC will amount to nothing.

Imagine making a fool of yourself to defend the north and the north end up disappointing you!

I have advised you to stop playing with Ugona... He has collected your biscuits again... cheesy grin
Re: Yenefa, Do You Think At All? No? by oguns222: 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
helinues:

I have advised you to stop playing with Ugona... He has collected your biscuits again... cheesy grin

Your show of shame and slavery, is it because you collect Heroine from Tinubu? I heard your master is a heroine bag man

1 Like

Re: Yenefa, Do You Think At All? No? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2020
oguns222:
Bandits have taken over your region and their activities are even worse than before. Is that your evidence that Buhari is working?

The first requirement to be a member of BMC is to suspend one's brain. Zombies see good as bad and bad as good. So he can never think at all.

APC zombies, check your brain and conscience. Stop being insane and irrational because of crumbs that fall from Polithiefcians' table. Can Femi Adesina pay you what he is paying his own children? Yenefer (helinues crimes)
NGpatriot
AntiChrist
Okoroawusa
yarimo
Satan02

2 Likes

Re: Yenefa, Do You Think At All? No? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2020
[b]
oguns222:

Your show of shame and slavery, is it because you collect Heroine from Tinubu? I heard your master is a heroine bag man
[/b]helinues crimes against humanity. helinues needs help.
Re: Yenefa, Do You Think At All? No? by HeadShot: 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
kilonshele101:
This one aff been seeing Yenefer in his dream grin

But it's a pity that yenefer don't do fl@head IPOB terrorist grin go and look for Amaka

Don't be surprised if this is a Yoruba Muslim...

Spits..
Re: Yenefa, Do You Think At All? No? by November1857(m): 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2020
helinues:

Idleness at peak
I guess your second name is anus.
Your reasoning isn't different from anus !

1 Like

Re: Yenefa, Do You Think At All? No? by kilonshele101(m): 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2020
HeadShot:

Don't be surprised if this is a Yoruba Muslim...

Spits..

Igbo Christian , your western counterpart are far better than you.

Besides, I'm free from the mental slavery and bondage you call religion, it's not too late for you too.
Re: Yenefa, Do You Think At All? No? by kilonshele101(m): 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
oguns222:

Tinubu slave, your master will never be President. The north will break its agreement with ACN. So, all your defence of buhari and APC has amounted to nothing. You just make a fool of yourself for nothing. What a shame!

Go and lick your wound in one corner, Mr Sophisticated Used and Dumped. tongue

Look at this zombie calling someone slave. cheesy

Your fraud lord and personal fraud saviour is in UK suffering from a chronic pyschosis and hallucination with some symptoms of Obsessive-compulsive disorder and at the same time toying with your flat brains. As if that's not enough for you worshipers to commit mass suicide. Wike your demi god started killing your people like fowls. PDP is still using your flat brains to play ping pong. Are you not ashamed that your leaders are now crying for help in APC "the jihadist party" and your leaders are now craving for northern cooperation, what Tinubu that is giving you sleepless night has in his pocket.

But you're here looking for who to console you, you better drink sniper if you know you can't cope with your poor political orientation to save the last atom of dignity you have left in your prick undecided
Re: Yenefa, Do You Think At All? No? by oguns222: 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2020
kilonshele101:

Look at this zombie calling someone slave. cheesy

Your fraud lord and personal fraud saviour is in UK suffering from a chronic pyschosis and hallucination with some symptoms of Obsessive-compulsive disorder and at the same time toying with your flat brains. As if that's not enough for you worshipers to commit mass suicide. Wike your demi god started killing your people like fowls. PDP is still using your flat brains to play ping pong. Are you not ashamed that your leaders are now crying for help in APC "the jihadist party" and your leaders are now craving for northern cooperation, what Tinubu that is giving you sleepless night has in his pocket.

But you're here looking for who to console you, you better drink sniper if you know you can't cope with your poor political orientation to save the last atom of dignity you have left in your prick undecided

You further prove yourself to be sophisticated in stupidity.

So, your cursed head told you that everyone who opposes your dumbness is automatically an Igbo? O ti gọ́. Ọ̀dẹ̀ òpònú ni é.
Re: Yenefa, Do You Think At All? No? by oguns222: 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
kilonshele101:

Igbo Christian , your western counterpart are far better than you.

Besides, I'm free from the mental slavery and bondage you call religion, it's not too late for you too.

No, you Mr western counterpart is as stupid as the word goes.
Re: Yenefa, Do You Think At All? No? by kilonshele101(m): 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
oguns222:

You further prove yourself to be sophisticated in stupidity.

So, your cursed head told you that everyone who opposes your dumbness is automatically an Igbo? O ti gọ́. Ọ̀dẹ̀ òpònú ni é.

Alaye you're Igbo , stop denying your people just like every other confused igbo with identity crisis. you don't have to type or speak Yoruba to prove yourself coz that's what imposters like you do when busted.

I understand the pride that comes with being a Yoruba, but still, you don't have to be denying your brothers, your forefathers would be turning in their graves.

Drink sniper if you're tired of your fl@head and let me have peace.
Re: Yenefa, Do You Think At All? No? by oguns222: 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
kilonshele101:

Alaye you're Igbo , stop denying your people just like every other confused igbo with identity crisis. you don't have to type or speak Yoruba to prove yourself coz that's what imposters like you do when busted.

I understand the pride that comes with being a Yoruba, but still, you don't have to be denying your brothers, your forefathers would be turning in their graves.

Drink sniper if you're tired of your fl@head and let me have peace.

How you manage to not feel like an idiot claiming what you don't know really baffles me.

You are as daft as expected. Though, you are not alone. All Tinubu ass lickers display dumbness and mental blindness

I'm sure your daft mind also says Aisha Yesufu is an Igbo because she is not licking buhari's anus like you

Wọ́n ti ṣ'épè fún e.
Re: Yenefa, Do You Think At All? No? by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2020
oguns222:

I checked for the meaning of his name, and this is what I got

Yenefa meaning is to catch or take something

I now understand his lack of reasoning, he's trying to catch up with his brain grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yenefa, Do You Think At All? No? by kilonshele101(m): 7:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
oguns222:

How you manage to not feel like an idiot claiming what you don't know really baffles me.

You are as daft as expected. Though, you are not alone. All Tinubu ass lickers display dumbness and mental blindness

I'm sure your daft mind also says Aisha Yesufu is an Igbo because she is not licking buhari's anus like you

Wọ́n ti ṣ'épè fún e.

IPOB terrorist, are you saying you're Aisha yesufu.

You imposters have the same format of deflecting.
Re: Yenefa, Do You Think At All? No? by MosheDayan: 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
oguns222:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Yenefa, Do You Think At All? No? by oguns222: 10:13am On Nov 27, 2020
kilonshele101:

IPOB terrorist, are you saying you're Aisha yesufu.

You imposters have the same format of deflecting.

Now, ọmọ àlè, which one do you think is a terrorist between ipob and myetti Allah?

Hope your conscience is not too dead to give a sincere answer?

(1) (Reply)

Criminals Want To Use New #ENDSARS Protest For Christmas Looting - Group Cries O / Necessities Beggeth Invention :1967 / Photo News: PDP Leaders Pay Condolence To Late Kontagora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.