Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Don Jazzy’s Mum Prays For Him And His Dad As They Both Celebrate Their Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy’s Mum Prays For Him And His Dad As They Both Celebrate Their Birthday (870 Views)

"I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) / Rudeboy Gives Speech On Mr P As They Both Celebrate Psquare Re-union / Adekunle Gold Celebrates Dad As He's Appointed Lagos State Perm. Sec (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy’s Mum Prays For Him And His Dad As They Both Celebrate Their Birthday by jaybenugo: 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
Don Jazzy’s Mum Prays For Him And His Dad As They Both Celebrate Their Birthday (Photos)

Marvin Record boss, Don Jazzy and his dad are celebrating their birthday today, and Don Jazzy’s mum took to her Instagram page to shower prayers and praises on them, IgbereTV reports.

Don Jazzy's mum, Mrs. Ajereh has a lot to be grateful for as she celebrates the birthdays of two special men in her life.

While her son, Michael Collins Ajereh alias Don Jazzy turned 38 today November 26, her husband’s age is unknown.

Mrs. Ajereh self styled as Indian Picolo, took to her Instagram page and wrote;

“Happy birthday to this handsome
Husband and Son @mavingrandpa and my Son @DonJazzy.
I feel so lucky and grateful to be sharing life with both of you I love you both more than words can say. You people are amazing,
Caring, kind , loving and more especially God fearing.
For my Son May every dream and wish you have not only come true but also, lead to Amazing future for you. You give me so many reason to be proud of you
May you and your Dad Birthday be filled with every delight you
Possibly imagine this year. love youuuuuu. Congratulations.”
https://www.instagram.com/p/CICBQ22MpAS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://igberetvnews.com/1373130/don-jazzys-mum-prays-dad-celebrate-birthday-photos/

Re: Don Jazzy’s Mum Prays For Him And His Dad As They Both Celebrate Their Birthday by jaybenugo: 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2020
Congrats
Re: Don Jazzy’s Mum Prays For Him And His Dad As They Both Celebrate Their Birthday by jaybenugo: 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Don Jazzy’s Mum Prays For Him And His Dad As They Both Celebrate Their Birthday by Flokywaya(m): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2020
This guy resamble him father,
Hbd mavin boss u gt sense no be like other yeyebrities
Re: Don Jazzy’s Mum Prays For Him And His Dad As They Both Celebrate Their Birthday by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
DonJazzy Omo Daddy
Re: Don Jazzy’s Mum Prays For Him And His Dad As They Both Celebrate Their Birthday by Jake19: 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Shatta Wale Blasts Ugandans On The Arrest Of Omah Lay And Tems In Uganda / Wizkid Pulls Out Of Concert He Was Booked Alongside Davido / Yomi Casual Survives Motor Accident (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.