Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Help. Someone stole and edited my thre - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help. Someone stole and edited my thre (2570 Views)

Thre Children Burnt Beyond Recognition After Their Mother Went To A Night Vigil / That Poster Edited My Post / Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help. Someone stole and edited my thre by Supreme145(m): 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
mariahAngel:

I mela ezi nwannem. Chukwunna gozie gozie gozie gi nke ukwu! Ma nyekwa gi ebum n'uche gi nile.
Ndi Igbo n'ekwu si "ezi afa ka ego", otu a I jiri gbara'm aka ebe gosiri na obu eziokwu.

False accusations and defamations still won't stop me from trying to help people because it is what God has called me to do. Obi'm shiri ike. smiley
Lol nne dalu......I actually had to dig up your contact and send you a message on WhatsApp because of this. Normally I don't get involved with this kinda stuff on nairaland but I just had to drop my opinion. Abeg no be everybody you go fit help or give advice,do your own and leave the rest to God

1 Like

Re: Help. Someone stole and edited my thre by mariahAngel(f): 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
Supreme145:

Lol nne dalu......I actually had to dig up your contact and send you a message on WhatsApp because of this. Normally I don't get involved with this kinda stuff on nairaland but I just had to drop my opinion. Abeg no be everybody you go fit help or give advice,do your own and leave the rest to God

I'll be more careful. Thank you for standing up for me.

@bolded, I'll try. cheesy

Obi di'm uto n'ihe a I merela'm smiley
Re: Help. Someone stole and edited my thre by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
Supreme bag of semovita

2020 45posts

Re: Help. Someone stole and edited my thre by Supreme145(m): 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
BLUELemon:
Supreme bag of semovita

2020 45posts
So you want me to go about nairaland spamming and begging up and down baa I only post when necessary, I have a life outside nairaland bro.....I won't reply you again.
Bye
Re: Help. Someone stole and edited my thre by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
Double wahala for deadi bodii

Re: Help. Someone stole and edited my thre by AgathaMoses(f): 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
BLUELemon:
Double wahala for deadi bodii
ur colleagues

1 Like

Re: Help. Someone stole and edited my thre by AgathaMoses(f): 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
Supreme145:

So you want me to go about nairaland spamming and begging up and down baa I only post when necessary, I have a life outside nairaland bro.....I won't reply you again.
Bye
dat bluelemon is d most shameless n arrogant beggar av seen all me life. Unrepentant lazy blueboy

4 Likes

Re: Help. Someone stole and edited my thre by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nuyokoi:
undecided
jello fine girl. Can I be your lover

1 Like

Re: Help. Someone stole and edited my thre by FirefliesSun(f): 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
TheOtherRoom:

I actually saw the thread auntyonion is complaining about the day it was opened and it was obvious that person added to her story.
can you mention me into that thread.
Re: Help. Someone stole and edited my thre by FirefliesSun(f): 6:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
TheOtherRoom:

I actually saw the thread auntyonion is complaining about the day it was opened and it was obvious that person added to her story.
I wouldn't say "stole" because one can't be so sure even though it's obvious.

Seen the thread. I support this your post with 10 kegs of palmwine
Re: Help. Someone stole and edited my thre by FirefliesSun(f): 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
SideshowBob:
This is just a case of this beggar being threatened by the other beggar who might have pilfered her begging tale.

GBAM
Re: Help. Someone stole and edited my thre by AgathaMoses(f): 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
BLUELemon:
jello fine girl. Can I be your lover

u luv her? Wia we u see money 2 tak care of her? U cnt even feed ursef. Is dis nt u begin 4 money to treat a girl last week?
BLUELemon:

Boss good morning. One of my girl friend that I have been dating for almost 3 years has agreed to come over this evening for the first time. and I don't even have anything to entertain her talkless of protection. Please bros.. help me. I have been celebate for almost 5 years now.

Cc Nuyokoi

1 Like

Re: Help. Someone stole and edited my thre by IamAuntyOnion(f): 7:07am On Nov 29, 2020
AgathaMoses:

u luv her? Wia we u see money 2 tak care of her? U cnt even feed ursef. Is dis nt u begin 4 money to treat a girl last week?

Cc Nuyokoi
Cc seun Lalasticala Dominique mynd44 this person is spamming my Thread. Please go through his post and see. Now. This is so wrong
Re: Help. Someone stole and edited my thre by AgathaMoses(f): 9:43am On Nov 29, 2020
IamAuntyOnion:

Cc seu Lalastical Dominiqu mynd4 this person is spamming my Thread. Please go through his post and see. Now. This is so wrong
u ar d same person as bluelemon we knw dis

1 Like

Re: Help. Someone stole and edited my thre by mariahAngel(f): 9:46am On Nov 29, 2020
AgathaMoses:

u ar d same person as bluelemon we knw dis

I am very sure BlueLemon is the same person as IamAuntyOnion.
He has finally succeeded in scamming another victim.
To catch a scammer, tell them to go look for a job, then you'll see their true colour revealed.
Re: Help. Someone stole and edited my thre by AgathaMoses(f): 9:59am On Nov 29, 2020
mariahAngel:

I am very sure BlueLemon is the same person as IamAuntyOnion.
To catch a scammer, tell them to go look for a job, then you'll see their true colour revealed.
I knew this long ago. I was only waiting for him to play into my hands. I’ll make sure I frustrate his begging career on this forum. I hate lazy entitled youths. Worst still, arrogant

2 Likes

Re: Help. Someone stole and edited my thre by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 29, 2020
mariahAngel:
[s]

I am very sure is the same person a
To catch a scammer, tell them to go look for a job, then you'll see their true colour revealed. [/s]
The person that placed you under a cause is very strong. The juju wey hold u for body strong pass prayer

Re: Help. Someone stole and edited my thre by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 29, 2020
[quote author=AgathaMoses post=96551759]
[s]I knew this long ago. I was only waiting for him to play into my hands. I’ll make sure I frustrate his begging career on this forum. I hate lazy entitled youths. Worst still, arrogant [[/s]/quote]

Re: Help. Someone stole and edited my thre by TheOtherRoom: 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
FirefliesSun:

Seen the thread. I support this your post with 10 kegs of palmwine
Good afternoon

Re: Help. Someone stole and edited my thre by HotPoundedYam(m): 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
TheOtherRoom:

I wouldn't say "stole" because one can't be so sure even though it's obvious.

But you mariahAngel, on the other hand, is a man and a fraudsters. You haven't been able to explain how you advised someone in 2019 when your Moniker was created in 2020.

On page 2 of auntyonion thread, Bluelemon even brought receipts to show the kind of fraud you are. Don't bother to quote me
lol casting

1 Like

Re: Help. Someone stole and edited my thre by mariahAngel(f): 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

lol casting

What nonsense casting?
Who cares about what simpletons think? If it makes you all feel better to believe I'm a man, then that's cool.
Men are humans after all, aren't they?
Re: Help. Someone stole and edited my thre by HotPoundedYam(m): 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
mariahAngel:

[s]
What nonsense casting?
Who cares about what simpletons think? If it makes you all feel better to believe I'm a man, then that's cool.
Men are humans after all, aren't they? [/s]

TRASH TRASH TRASH... naa you sabi
Re: Help. Someone stole and edited my thre by mariahAngel(f): 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

TRASH TRASH TRASH... naa you sabi

Yes sweetie! Cancel out the frustrations in your life! kiss
Re: Help. Someone stole and edited my thre by IamAuntyOnion(f): 10:22am On Dec 03, 2020
Prayer is the best way to cancel out fraustrations
Pray. It works

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Disgraces Me Publicly / Why Do Husbands Insist On Having Full Control Of Their Wifes Income?? / Do Nigerians Feel Corporal Punishment Is The Only Way To Teach A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.