Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) (39056 Views)

Low Turnout As Oluwo Of Iwo Marries Kano Princess / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title / "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by tayolove12(m): 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
Bkayyy:

Sorry my brother, he is the real Oluwa of Iwo.
Abi no be the Mike Tyson monarch again? Abi you want make he scatter your teeth just now?
grin

Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Millimann: 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
Sheuns:
Chai. See cars they’re cruising compared to the roads they’re cruised on.

The video should be preserved for referencing.
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Chimeluv(f): 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
Blackman and showoff are like 5 and 6 undecided
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
Povert is a mental disease

1 Like

Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Emyzoloye5(m): 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
I'm impressed with the brown roofs I just saw .....
Afonja people and hunger are like Toto and prick.....
oluwa ko! oluwo ni
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Emyzoloye5(m): 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
I'm impressed with the brown roofs I just saw .....
Afonja people and hunger are like Toto and prick.....
oluwa ko! oluwo ni
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by prince2pac(m): 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
angry
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by simplexvi: 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
Na still people wey de chop em money... Una no get shame.. I never see person wey I go hustle to see or knee down for talkmore of lying down.. Poverty dn crub people head finish
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by BreconHills(m): 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
Dedetwo:
Yoruba and hunger have destiny from hell. The woman expected a handout. Unfortunately Oluwo of Iwo is very stingy.

Unless of course she is fair and...
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by illicit(m): 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2020
Bkayyy:

Abi no be the Mike Tyson monarch again? Abi you want make he scatter your teeth just now?
grin

I like d king, young and savvy....
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2020
Just look at how the Yoruba people brings themselves so low grin just because of an ordinary Tout passing by, my Igbo people can never act this type of nonsense, that's the reason they said the Igbos no get king.

1 Share

Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by friday2011(m): 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2020
Majestie:
Mumu man, pride goes before a fall.

Meanwhile, there is too much poverty in that his village. SHITHOLE INDEED!

Sincerely... Thank God for BOWEN UNIVERSITY that was situated there. The school has done a lot of good to there economy.
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by jeffoe(m): 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
In sane society only police ambulance and fire fighter on emergency service uses siren. How do we free this people from this slavish mentally

1 Like

Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by bencr7: 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2020
Dedetwo:
Yoruba and hunger have destiny from hell. The woman expected a handout. Unfortunately Oluwo of Iwo is very stingy.
confuse entity so u don't know dat is respect

1 Like

Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Samy331: 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2020
Take that back
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
Opulence in the midst of poverty. Shame
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Omoslim26: 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
Dedetwo:

You actually sound more hungry,frustrated,hateful,unhappy and deviod of peace

you better no fall down for road one day bcus of this heavy baggage of hate and pain wey you dey carry

shun tribalism

1 Like

Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by cocolacec(m): 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
Dedetwo:

Like your family and hunger have destiny from hell.

1 Like

Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by 360clips: 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
They're hailing the people oppressing them. I sigh for these black monkeys o!
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
Bkayyy:

grin

These days we the call am arrange your teeth . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
Brutal gangster king.
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by harjay1986: 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:
Brown roofs everywhere.

the question is that why your people wey no get brown roof keep coming here because we like our brown roof grin grin grin

so tell your people to leave pls
shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Ykc2(m): 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Be a real niggarr
This is respect not hunger
Monarchs are respected over there in the west

Same with Edo state....
Infact we see Oba of Benin as God
you see ordinary oba as god?is not oba of Benin that British government banished to calabar and he died there? oba Benin got powers when he sees ordinary Benin people but once oyibo is involved his power will go,anyway we africans dey only dey fear juju if oyibo people catch African juju e dey use am decorate house
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by majamajic(m): 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
These people are still backward , just like in 1720s

Eyaa
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by OfficialAPCNig: 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
harjay1986:

the question is that why your people wey no get brown roof keep coming here because we like our brown roof grin grin grin

so tell your people to leave pls
shocked
Why are Chinese in Nigeria?
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by ebenezer202l(f): 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2020
[s]
Wickedfact:

Coming from someone whose foolish ancestors died of kwashiokor and starvation, I'm not surprised. Have you forgotten that between 1967 to 1970, your fathers were hunting frogs and lizards to eat and there was scarcity of lizards in Igboland. While your fathers were fighting over lizard head, Yorubas were having steady owambes every Friday in Lagos.

History has it that starvation made your fathers start adding palm oil to garri to give your emergency nutrients for kwashiokor, starvation made your fathers start eating stock fish from Norway to give you emergency nutrients during the war.

2 weeks ago, they were killing your brothers in Oyigbo like chickens and you didn't talk about that, you were crying over the price of onions. Your diet is founded on starvation and Yorubas are not part of your unfortunate lineage suffering from what killed your fathers.
[/s] ngadaAwo MsAllison
Make those gbegile boys settle this guy matter.
He needs to be cancelled on this forum
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by ebenezer202l(f): 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
bencr7:
confuse entity so u don't know dat is respect
shut up.
you obviously don't know what respect is
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2020
Dedetwo:

Certainly, your miserable progenitors were still hobnobbing with monkeys on treetops as at the time the great Yorubas were being celebrated as pacesetters and special breed of Africans worldwide.

Now,crawl back into your primitive cave and remain there ! Omo irankiran !

2 Likes

Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by DMerciful(m): 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2020
See Oba of Benin as God? An ordinary man?
This is idolatry!
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Be a real niggarr
This is respect not hunger
Monarchs are respected over there in the west

Same with Edo state....
Infact we see Oba of Benin as God

1 Like

Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by ofuonyebi: 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2020
But why didi the woman jumped up when the Oluwo's car was getting more closer to her on the highway?
Nonesense and Rubbish....the so called traditional rule colour window
dressing when they dipped their hands into the Nigerian politics of mess..

1 Like

Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Badonasty(m): 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2020
lol...kabiyesi wey commissioner of local government and chieftaincy affairs fit comot any day any time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let's Speak Ijo(ijaw) / Photo Of Emir Sanusi's 8-Year-Old Son In Royal Attire / PDP Coalition Agent Slumps And Dies In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.