Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) (39055 Views)

Low Turnout As Oluwo Of Iwo Marries Kano Princess / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title / "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Gabbriell: 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kingscee:
Just look at how the Yoruba people brings themselves so low grin just because of an ordinary Tout passing by, my Igbo people can never act this type of nonsense, that's the reason they said the Igbos no get king.

You talk like a true Igbo guy.

Igbo culture is different from Yoruba culture.

An Igbo man/woman don't mind giving handshake to his fathers age mate. To the Igbos everything revoles around money

A Yoruba man/woman will not even make too much eye contact with the elderly for the sake of respect. To the Yorubas respect is everything

Two different tribe...with different way of life. Am lucky to have lived with both and experience life from both ends. Every tribe has its advantage and disadvantages.

No body go gree say him mama soup no sweet...so we all claim our respective tribes is the best. NEWS FLASH; No one cares...we are all one in the same struggle!

1 Like

Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by madjune(m): 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2020
Lowlifes.
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Wickedfact: 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
ebenezer202l:
ngadaAwo MsAllison
Make those gbegile boys settle this guy matter.
He needs to be cancelled on this forum

Has your mother collected her pension? Or they've gbegile just like how they gbegile your life. grin

ebenezer202l:
while going through this thread I just realized there was a decision by the federal government to removed the names of pensioners if they don't undergo verification on or before October ending
https://allafrica.com/stories/202009220395.html
Now the date has expired and my mom wasn't aware and her name has been removed as she hasn't received October Pension.
Please is there anyway she can still get back and be verified even though it's late?
please guys help with vital information cos her pension means a lot to her.
cc labiola
iswallker

It seems there is bad luck following your family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Raph82(m): 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Be a real niggarr
This is respect not hunger
Monarchs are respected over there in the west

Same with Edo state....
Infact we see Oba of Benin as God
I'm disappointed in ur statement. How can u see a fellow human like u as ur God? Are u kidding me or what? I won't be surprised if the oba turns to a goat tomorrow and start feeding on grass, because God is a jealous God, and He wants no man to share his glory as God. Na una go send una king to early grave.
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by majamajic(m): 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
Gabbriell:

You talk like a true Igbo guy.

Igbo culture is different from Yoruba culture.

An Igbo man/woman don't mind giving handshake to his fathers age mate. To the Igbos everything revoles around money

A Yoruba man/woman will not even make too much eye contact with the elderly for the sake of respect. To the Yorubas respect is everything

Two different tribe...with different way of life. Am lucky to have lived with both and experience life from both ends. Every tribe has its advantage and disadvantages.

No body go gree say him mama soup no sweet...so we all claim our respective tribes is the best. NEWS FLASH; No one cares...we are all one in the same struggle!

The Oba snr this woman ? We talking about respect
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Elvis2kay: 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
Awon eni iyaa
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Myself2(m): 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
Take a second view of the video ...

See the cars in the Oluwo's entourage.....

See the ugly looking buildings of the subjects........

Non complimentary at all......

George Orwell's Animal Farm
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Bakin3(m): 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
E be things.

We construct Bio (Modern Sockaway)

The advantages of Bio Digester toilet are as follows:
No Dislodging of Human Waste
It's eco-friendly
No foul smell
Needs only a small space
Suitable for any soil condition
No contamination of groundwater etc
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Yankee101: 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2020
Oga is calling himself God

Be careful b4 animals eat your flesh
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Gabbriell: 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2020
majamajic:

The Oba snr this woman ? We talking about respect

To dobale (prostrate) is a sign of respect in Yoruba land.
I can't explain Yoruba culture to you...it's something you experience. You can't understand it..even if i try to explain.

About your question;

In Youruba land, the Oba (King) of a land is a position inherited by right of birth. The title alone is a symbol of power that must (MUST) be respected regardless of the age of the ruler.

1 Like

Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Onlinesmart: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2020
Dedetwo:
Yoruba and hunger have destiny from hell. The woman expected a handout. Unfortunately Oluwo of Iwo is very stingy.
I get that you found it strange seeing others respecting their monarchs. Southeast can never make progress if they continue to see everyone including their monarchs and their parents as their mates.
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by iamJ(m): 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2020
Who village cheesy
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by enemyofprogress: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2020
Poverty is a decease

1 Like

Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
This is why Nigger-area will always remain where it is. Now can you tell this woman to ever fight for her basic rights as a human being? To her she has accepted her lot in life as someone to be trampled on by persons she percieves to be better than her. She is one of the millions of Niggerians with this mindset.
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Eerujeeje: 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:
Brown roofs everywhere.
go and die
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2020
Dedetwo:
Yoruba and hunger have destiny from hell. The woman expected a handout. Unfortunately Oluwo of Iwo is very stingy.
..the same reason tinubu can decide who they vote for... hunger bad indeed
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by majamajic(m): 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2020
Gabbriell:

To dobale (prostrate) is a sign of respect in Yoruba land.
I can't explain Yoruba culture to you...it's something you experience. You can't understand it..even if i try to explain.

About your question;

In Youruba land, the Oba (King) of a land is a position inherited by right of birth. The title alone is a symbol of power that must (MUST) be respected regardless of the age of the ruler.

Why tinubu didn't do that when he met this very Oba ? Or is he not from Yoruba ? Or the respect doesn't count the rich ?
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by krownie: 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2020
Ndlistic:
"I'm one of the people on Earth that answers the same name with God Almighty" Oluwo of Iwo writes as woman throws herself on the road in respect, as his convoy passes (video)

The Oluwo of Iwo land took to Instagram to share the excited reaction of villagers when his convoy passed their village.

Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi, who faced dethronement earlier this year after his subjects turned on him and wrote a letter to the Osun State Government, dated June 17, 2020, to demand his dethronement, showed that a number of his subjects were still happy to have him as their King.

In the video he shared on Instagram, his subjects are seen lining the streets to greet him as his convoy passed. One particularly excited woman threw herself on the floor to show her respect.

The Oluwo captioned the video:

Watch The Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B58xhnbKQYk

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIDOratA7ph/?igshid=shr0h0hoh1c6
sex dey her mind
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Yeyenairaland(m): 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2020
Them over there find it very easy to bow and genuflect. And if you don't act like them... They call you disrespectful.

They know better that bowing and genuflecting doesn't translate to LOYALTY

Hence, they're the most untrustworthy gene.. you can think of cool
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by feedthenation(m): 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2020
---The road development is very poor---what is the role of the Oluwo to the Iwo town---
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by ebenezer202l(f): 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
Wickedfact:

Has your mother collected her pension? Or they've gbegile just like how they gbegile your life. grin

It seems there is bad luck following your family.
you will soon be fixed.
Las Las you'll drop/deactivate this account.
Blooody zombie
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Gabbriell: 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
majamajic:

Why tinubu didn't do that when he met this very Oba ? Or is he not from Yoruba ? Or the respect doesn't count the rich ?

grin what next..if I answer this question you give me another question again shey?

Brother stop making simple things complex. If u are hell bent on not understanding something ...you won't understand it.

I am not your answer machine. I just provided answers because i thought you didn't know the answers but I see you are really after argument..sadly I don't have that time.

Think whatever you want to think. It's a free world bro. I REST MY CASE

[img]https://media./images/da06c73e5a695ebbb317ab71190a9f8c/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Obamaofusa: 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
Dedetwo:

If Yorubas are hungry,it means Igbos,the most poverty stricken and internally displaced people are hungrier.

Remember Igbos are the most poverty stricken
people in the South....World Bank,UNDP,NBS.
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by gonkin(m): 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:
Brown roofs everywhere.

You see it too. I remember coming down a hill at ibadan. I saw so many brown roofs it's was quite amazing
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by pacespot(m): 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
Money is the denominator of all this undecided
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by amanzejude(m): 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
You are very correct.

1 Naira X 365 days X 10 years = 3650 days.

1 Dollars = 480 Naira

Total==>>> #3650/480 = $7.60 cents

onoms4luv:
Na their own be that..

Fact::::
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Dollanaira: 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2020
WHY
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by guiddoti: 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2020
King of data aliens!
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Burruchaga71(m): 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
Dedetwo:
Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by mechanics(m): 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
Hmmmmm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let's Speak Ijo(ijaw) / Photo Of Emir Sanusi's 8-Year-Old Son In Royal Attire / PDP Coalition Agent Slumps And Dies In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.