Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) (39057 Views)

Low Turnout As Oluwo Of Iwo Marries Kano Princess / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title / "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by majamajic(m): 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2020
Gabbriell:

grin what next..if I answer this question you give me another question again shey?

Brother stop making simple things complex. If u are hell bent on not understanding something ...you won't understand it.

I am not your answer machine. I just provided answers because i thought you didn't know the answers but I see you are really after argument..sadly I don't have that time.

Think whatever you want to think. It's a free world bro. I REST MY CASE

[img]https://media./images/da06c73e5a695ebbb317ab71190a9f8c/tenor.gif[/img]

Hahaha ,

God will help us my brother

1 Like

Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by ebenezer202l(f): 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
Wickedfact:

Go and fix your mother begging for money at her old age. If you were useful, will she be using her old age to be running around?

Gerraway from here. You that you're not even useful to your parents.
cc Seun Dominique OAM4J
rule 2 violation
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Wickedfact: 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
ebenezer202l:

rule 2 violation

ebenezer202l:
you will soon be fixed.
Las Las you'll drop/deactivate this account.
Blooody zombie

Seun Dominique OAM4J
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by ngadaAwo: 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
ebenezer202l:
ngadaAwo MsAllison
Make those gbegile boys settle this guy matter.
He needs to be cancelled on this forum
got it bro
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by isan(m): 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
Seeing Jesus as God and worshipping his picture is idolatry ..at least the Benin king is an African not a carpenter from middle east
DMerciful:
See Oba of Benin as God? An ordinary man?
This is idolatry!
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by DMerciful(m): 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
Instead of worshiping oba of Benin who is just an ordinary man why not become an atheist? I'm talking about God, the creator of the universe,
you're talking of Jesus
isan:
Seeing Jesus as God and worshipping his picture is idolatry ..at least the Benin king is an African not a carpenter from middle east
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by etrouble: 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2020
Dedetwo:
Yoruba and hunger have destiny from hell. The woman expected a handout. Unfortunately Oluwo of Iwo is very stingy.

This one is showing advanced symptoms of psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
Wickedfact:

Coming from someone whose foolish ancestors died of kwashiokor and starvation, I'm not surprised. Have you forgotten that between 1967 to 1970, your fathers were hunting frogs and lizards to eat and there was scarcity of lizards in Igboland. While your fathers were fighting over lizard head, Yorubas were having steady owambes every Friday in Lagos.

History has it that starvation made your fathers start adding palm oil to garri to give your emergency nutrients for kwashiokor, starvation made your fathers start eating stock fish from Norway to give you emergency nutrients during the war.

2 weeks ago, they were killing your brothers in Oyigbo like chickens and you didn't talk about that, you were crying over the price of onions. Your diet is founded on starvation and Yorubas are not part of your unfortunate lineage suffering from what killed your fathers.
Whoever you are, wherever you are, where ever you go, whatever you do, may God's blessings follow you all the time. I had to like, share, and mention this post. In fact I will be reporting the post too before they hold you responsible for murder.

...and finally, 17 castrated cows for your eating pleasure
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Barbilius: 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
Raph82:
I'm disappointed in ur statement. How can u see a fellow human like u as ur God? Are u kidding me or what? I won't be surprised if the oba turns to a goat tomorrow and start feeding on grass, because God is a jealous God, and He wants no man to share his glory as God. Na una go send una king to early grave.
The problem with people like you is that you think you can impose your opinion on others. Do you actually think it's everybody that believes in Jesus, Allah, Buddha etc as God?? what if I wake up one morning and decide that my father is my God and I will worship him, how that supposed to be another person's problem? If people see a king as their God, why don't you leave them alone, it's a free world
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Barbilius: 7:33pm On Nov 26, 2020
Yeyenairaland:
Them over there find it very easy to bow and genuflect. And if you don't act like them... They call you disrespectful.

They know better that bowing and genuflecting doesn't translate to LOYALTY

Hence, they're the most untrustworthy gene.. you can think of cool
We won't stop saying it that we don't need your trust, more so 5%people's trust, lmao. It's useless. We do whatever we like, any odybwhobis jot pleased is free to fucck off to where they came from.
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Barbilius: 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
moralistic:
..the same reason tinubu can decide who they vote for... hunger bad indeed
Lmao. Pained mofo, Tinubu's matter will kill you una for that region last last. Y'll fools get to vote for the leaders of your choice is your region's,of which we don't bloody care,you can vote for cows, yet y'll think you can tell others who or who not to vote for.TThat's why all regions are different, do what is good for your region, and we would do ours too, don't care about what we do in our region just as we don't give a flying fucck what happens in your region.
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Barbilius: 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2020
ebenezer202l:

cc Seun Dominique OAM4J
rule 2 violation
Lmao. Cry baby.. So when your sorry poverty stricken ass get exposed, you are calling in the mod. Yet you can take a dig at others. Solve your poverty problems first.
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Raph82(m): 7:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
Barbilius:
The problem with people like you is that you think you can impose your opinion on others. Do you actually think it's everybody that believes in Jesus, Allah, Buddha etc as God?? what if I wake up one morning and decide that my father is my God and I will worship him, how that supposed to be another person's problem? If people see a king as their God, why don't you leave them alone, it's a free world
I don't impose opinions on others, we all have right to choices in life, but not in this case. How on earth will I make a man like me my God? He's only privileged to be born into royal family. U are entitled to ur opinion bro, I mean no harm.
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Bellotelli: 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2020
Living a life of extreme luxury while your people live in deprivation. Poverty of the mind.
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Barbilius: 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2020
Raph82:
I don't impose opinions on others, we all have right to choices in life, but not in this case. How on earth will I make a man like me my God? He's only privileged to be born into royal family. U are entitled to ur opinion bro, I mean no harm.
The right a man in far away China has to worship bhudda, the same right a man In hi du has to worship cows and trees is the same right someone has to worship an oba. It's free world, ever heard of freedom of religion You are probably a Christian, do what right do you have to worship and believeiin wwhat happened inffaraway middle east thousands of years ago,were you there?why did you belive such?If you can believe in what you weren't there when it happened,wwhat makes you think you can question the beliefs of others?
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Bellotelli: 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2020
Sheuns:
Chai. See cars they’re cruising compared to the roads they’re cruised on.
Na So we see am o... Very wicked set of people in Nigeria.
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Myhusband(m): 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
Dedetwo:
Yoruba and hunger have destiny from hell. The woman expected a handout. Unfortunately Oluwo of Iwo is very stingy.

your father there untrained ediot from failed rising sun

21 century Dundees full here
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Emekaonline: 11:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
Dedetwo:

I think those that sell their childern for peanut like N150k just we see in Anambra recently are the best friends of poverty
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 27, 2020
Barbilius:
The right a man in far away China has to worship bhudda, the same right a man In hi du has to worship cows and trees is the same right someone has to worship an oba. It's free world, ever heard of freedom of religion You are probably a Christian, do what right do you have to worship and believeiin wwhat happened inffaraway middle east thousands of years ago,were you there?why did you belive such?If you can believe in what you weren't there when it happened,wwhat makes you think you can question the beliefs of others?

lets try to tolerate each others believes pls
Re: Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) by Christistruth00: 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
But that road is too bad .

Kabiyesi needs to use his influence to get the road fixed with some street lights installed as well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Emir Sanusi's 8-Year-Old Son In Royal Attire / Let's Speak Ijo(ijaw) / PDP Coalition Agent Slumps And Dies In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.