Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) (51062 Views)

Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) / Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) / Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by Kenn55: 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
Their kids all school abroad, live abroad, have foreign citizenships then they will tell you who is poor to have hope and faith In Nigeria.

Na so.
I wouldn't blame them anyway. The losers are those Nigerians who allow themselves to be deceived by the political and elite class of Nigeria. They force patriotism down their throats but they themselves are never patriotic.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by X3MLY(m): 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2020
Abdulazeez99:
Chairman of the United Bank for United (UBA) Tony Elumelu on Thursday expressed excitement at his daughters clocking 14, Igbere TV reports.

The businessman shared two pictures on Instagram to show the growth of the triplets.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIDGJmuHwHR/?igshid=qtl1rpq3abpd

Elumelu is married to Awele a medical doctor. They got married in 1993.

The pair have seven children — five girls and two boys.

My earnest desire for triplets no get mate.

Just 2 boys and a girl, followed by vasectomy . . . so dat me and my future wife go rest.

Baba God abeg answer my prayer.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Jesus Christ! I remember when his wife gave birth to these kids.

And I am still not a billionaire by now angry

God please bless me more, I am grateful for the blessings all these years.

since 2006 grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by Aksnoopy: 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
99thEnemy:

since 2006 grin grin grin grin grin
I swear down bro! grin grin
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2020
BENARI:
Why all of them where glasses?

They all have hyperenocipous Acute bi-myopia

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by JPMorgan2: 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
Happy Birthday beautiful Triplets
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 5:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
Aksnoopy:
I swear down bro! grin grin

I was 1st term in SS1 when they were born oh! grin

3 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
Chai, happy birthday o, make my daughter sef grow, I need gist partner biko
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
duduade:
And they are schooling in the abroad o

B4 nko?
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
Vulcan24:
I have heard of unpleasant stories about this man

Really? Like what stories?
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by Kosoco(m): 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2020
How pls
Myself2:

This type of thing is not given, it's taken : by careful planning
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by Kosoco(m): 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
What bring Papa for this Matter. Grow up pls. And make ur opinion
sonofanarchy:
where your papa dey when him dey Hustle?
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
3 girls.... hmmmmm.

God is wonderful...

happy birthday, cuties.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by Alawode01(m): 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
May God continue be please with you and be a blessing to the people,happy birthday,many happy returns.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
haha you no geh sense walahi
bukxy:
So sad,
these girls are no longer virgins,
i can testify.
SMH

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by Carlylepneuma: 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kosoco:
They are getting ripe.... Pls allow Poor man Son Marry them where Dey are grown so that the whole thing will go round it must not be Indimi’s Dangote’s Otedola’s Give hope to young poor boys
wht u seek is seekin u, u just got to figure it out.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by Dollanaira: 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2020
Oh
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by Sleekmilan01(m): 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2020
I'm going for the girl at the back in the 2nd photo...lemme give her 10more years
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by Ekpekus(m): 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
Their kids all school abroad, live abroad, have foreign citizenships then they will tell you who is poor to have hope and faith In Nigeria.
Eggzactly my thoughts
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by Ugo4hotish(m): 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

Envious fool, Tony is not a politician. Leave his children out of this. He is not the cause of your poverty
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by Ugo4hotish(m): 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
stagger:

You are a dreamer.

There are already rich men's kids being groomed to be their husbands to perpetrate the dynasties of each family. Abi you no know say shoe get size?

LOL, no finish my man na
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2020
Ugo4hotish:

Envious fool, Tony is not a politician. Leave his children out of this. He is not the cause of your poverty
You are a very big fool. Bloody idiot. Olodo.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by Zurich1844(f): 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
Seyzcham91:
haha you no geh sense walahi
Ndi mmadu sef!
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by EmmaOgbu(m): 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
The way sensible rich people children dress is different from how insensible rich people children dress.

They even dress more cute and more responsible.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by opzy1234: 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
Cute omo babaolowo's
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
Tony Elumelu is truly blessed.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by Ayo2004: 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
Shey all this 1 dey go Harry Potter school
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by DexterousOne(m): 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
GBTYO:
Worwor girls

I disagree
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by ibinaboonline: 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2020
Even a dog is photo bombing them. I pity the girls shaa. I can only imagine the pressure on them to impress their academic dad. Na only book dis ones go know.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by zoedew: 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
Tony is not a partisan politician. He worked hard and smart to be as comfortable as is today. He had hope and faith in Nigeria. It paid off for him. Read up on Tony and you should be better for it.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by Vickygirk(f): 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kosoco:
They are getting ripe.... Pls allow Poor man Son Marry them where Dey are grown so that the whole thing will go round it must not be Indimi’s Dangote’s Otedola’s Give hope to young poor boys

No go hustle..
Dey look for rich man pikin wet you go marry to make am for life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account / A Loan App Just Served My Neighbour A Court Order / Unilever Nigeria’s Market Exit To Affect OMO, Sunlight, Lux

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.