Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) (51061 Views)

Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) / Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) / Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by Paulcyril19: 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kosoco:
They are getting ripe.... Pls allow Poor man Son Marry them where Dey are grown so that the whole thing will go round it must not be Indimi’s Dangote’s Otedola’s Give hope to young poor boys

If them catch you. You go dey go tour from one prison to the other.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 12:43am On Nov 27, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
Their kids all school abroad, live abroad, have foreign citizenships then they will tell you who is poor to have hope and faith In Nigeria.

na so but why do rich people always have one imbecille...
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by Ugo4hotish(m): 7:00am On Nov 27, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

You are a very big fool. Bloody idiot. Olodo.

I'm an idiot because I didn't let you innocent Tony.

Envious Nigerian cow
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by Ugo4hotish(m): 7:00am On Nov 27, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

I am a very big fool. Bloody idiot. Olodo.

We understand
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by Myself2(m): 8:26am On Nov 27, 2020
Kosoco:
How pls

The how is not told either
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by XAUBulls: 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2023
Abdulazeez99:
Chairman of the United Bank for United (UBA) Tony Elumelu on Thursday expressed excitement at his daughters clocking 14, Igbere TV reports.

The businessman shared two pictures on Instagram to show the growth of the triplets.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIDGJmuHwHR/?igshid=qtl1rpq3abpd

Elumelu is married to Awele a medical doctor. They got married in 1993.

The pair have seven children — five girls and two boys.
Oh, wow! 1993.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account / A Loan App Just Served My Neighbour A Court Order / Unilever Nigeria’s Market Exit To Affect OMO, Sunlight, Lux

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.