Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

What I Noticed About Guys And Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Noticed About Guys And Ladies. (293 Views)

Facts About Guys Whose Room Is Like This? (SEE PHOTO) / Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Noticed About Guys And Ladies. by Jannuxajj(m): 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2020
When a lady sees the way her friend's boyfriend is treating her she will start telling her that she shouldn't be taking such a shit from her boyfriend bla bla bla. The funniest thing is the lady saying this her own boyfriend will be doing worse to her. Then if a guy sees his fellow guy spending on a lady he will start calling him simp. But behind closed doors he spends more for his woman. This only shows the level of hypocrisy in our society. My advice is don't let anyone destroy the beautiful relationship you are enjoying o. listen to advise but use your head. My observation tho, any contrary observation?

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed About Guys And Ladies. by chatinent: 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2020
Why must a boyfriend treat his girlfriend's friend more girlfriender?

I don't concur at all!
Re: What I Noticed About Guys And Ladies. by Jannuxajj(m): 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
chatinent:
Why must a boyfriend treat his girlfriend's friend more girlfriender?

I don't concur at all!
it's not the friend it's the girlfriend am referring to

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed About Guys And Ladies. by illicit(m): 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
What do you notice about your bank account pls sir
Re: What I Noticed About Guys And Ladies. by Jannuxajj(m): 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
illicit:
What do you notice about your bank account pls sir
it keeps swelling daily

(1) (Reply)

Need Graphics Design Services Contact Us Today / Relationship:types Of Cheating, And How To Know When Your Partner Cheats On You / Should You Keep Asking Someone A Question Over And Over?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.