Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,005 members, 7,828,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

My New Girlfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girlfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual (pics) (5535 Views)

Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex / Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual (pics) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2020
Recycled
Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual (pics) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2020
SonOfScientists:

Swrs. And worst part? I just met her a month ago Most people would prolly think ladies don't do yahoo, they do a lot. Go to Delsu, you'll understand what's up... We' should be careful abeg

Thank God for you life bro. Be careful

wink Please tell me more about this bro.
Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual (pics) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
Wisedove:
I don't know how true this your narrative is but the simple fact is that some girls are into rituals and it is very easier for them to use men sperm.

I grew up in the hood where there are jazz men and they usually gather a group of young boys around them to share life experiences.
One of them told us how two ladies came to him for money ritual and he told them to and bring sperm "to my greatest surprise these ladies came back with used condoms in not more than one hour" he said.
Though the man claimed he did not performed the rituals for them but introduced them to his cleric friend who later did it for them.

Most people that patronize ashawo houses are having high tendency to fall victim for this because some of those ashawo usually sell the used condoms.

Infact at the bolded, A lot of People are Victims of this Unfortunate Situation when they were still Naive. Some might be lucky their Sperm might not work for the rituals or might not be sold out and was properly disposed. I'm sure this situation might be the reason some people struggle all through their life. But I believe anyone who falls Victim can resurrect his/her carrier and restore whatever have been taken through serious prayers and Indulging In spirituality as well. Human Beings are the most wicked and ruthless of all Creatures smhhh. As I continue to grow up, I'm really seeing life clearly what It's all about hmmmn.......
Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual (pics) by MrTAnonymous(m): 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2020
SonOfScientists:

Kindly ignore abeg. When you fall victim, your body go dey angry smiley wink

Always resist the urge to salaye! Them no dey tell person!!!

Incase you don't know na me talk

Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual (pics) by Mandela27: 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2020
This message sent cold shiver down my spines.Damn! You see why am scared of fvcking these slay queens? I'd rather fvck decent girls that wears skirt all the time and go to church too.They still cant be trusted tho,so I carefully select them,even the ones I carefully select still cant be trusted.Godhelpme

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual (pics) by SonOfScientists(m): 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Thank God for you life bro. Be careful

wink Please tell me more about this bro.

Most girls in Delta State Uni are into yahoo too. Since the outbreak of Pant4benz, most are treading with caution. Why risk being used when you can earn your own cash? I met one the other day, and she asked me if I know any China date site she can blog tonight in a subtle way tho but I decoded. While most who don't have the time, they simply run errands for the G-boyz who in turn bless them. You can hardly see a 300L girl using an android phone, iPhone everywhere angry
People are not what they seem these days..

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual (pics) by flokii: 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2020
Just like they use menstral pads and other secretions of ladies for ritual purposes, male semen get used for similar purpose and most herbalists pay pr0stitutes heavily for used condoms left by ignorant customers.

@Op your girlfriend obviously has a sinister agenda and thank your stars you noticed on time.
Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual (pics) by SonOfScientists(m): 11:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
flokii:
Just like they use menstral pads and other secretions of ladies for ritual purposes, male semen get used for similar purpose and most herbalists pay pr0stitutes heavily for used condoms left by ignorant customers.

@Op your girlfriend obviously has a sinister agenda and thank your stars you noticed on time.
I'm definitely doing Thanksgiving on Sunday smiley wink smiley I surely can't thank God enough
Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual (pics) by Beverlyjean(f): 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
Pierocash:
You may be wrong with your submission. It may be for medical checkup like she claimed

What sort of std do they use sperm for medical check up... u cant find any disease thru sperms but blood or urine
Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual (pics) by flokii: 11:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
SonOfScientists:

I'm definitely doing Thanksgiving on Sunday smiley wink smiley I surely can't thank God enough

A word of advice.. have condoms in your safe and take 'em around so you can always take your thing with you when done. That way, no girl will lay claim to your fluid.
Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual (pics) by Berezuski: 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2020
Like serious wahala everywhere.
Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual (pics) by SonOfScientists(m): 12:27am On Nov 27, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Infact at the bolded, A lot of People are Victims of this Unfortunate Situation when they were still Naive. Some might be lucky their Sperm might not work for the rituals or might not be sold out and was properly disposed. I'm sure this situation might be the reason some people struggle all through their life. But I believe anyone who falls Victim can resurrect his/her carrier and restore whatever have been taken through serious prayers and Indulging In spirituality as well. Human Beings are the most wicked and ruthless of all Creatures smhhh. As I continue to grow up, I'm really seeing life clearly what It's all about hmmmn.......
Choi, God bless you my brother. You said it all, lack of awareness amongst guys is becoming a problem in itself
Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual (pics) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 5:42am On Nov 27, 2020
SonOfScientists:

Kindly ignore abeg. When you fall victim, your body go dey angry smiley wink
ode I'm sure you pack your hair at the barber shop also bah?
Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual (pics) by SonOfScientists(m): 6:37am On Nov 27, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

ode I'm sure you pack your hair at the barber shop also bah?
Putting you and sense together in a sentence is a crime. Have a nice day
Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual (pics) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 7:54am On Nov 27, 2020
SonOfScientists:

Putting you and sense together in a sentence is a crime. Have a nice day
your papa for don use your education money fork runs girls....e for dey more profitable....oponu
Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual (pics) by SonOfScientists(m): 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

your papa for don use your education money fork runs girls....e for dey more profitable....oponu
He is on Nairaland. @Scientists is his username.. Kindly report there. Thanks smiley
Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual (pics) by Liposure: 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
SonOfScientists:

Swrs. And worst part? I just met her a month ago Most people would prolly think ladies don't do yahoo, they do a lot. Go to Delsu, you'll understand what's up... We' should be careful abeg
ehen they will be forming innocent

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual (pics) by Liposure: 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
I'd be forking with caution from now on in order not to fall victim
Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual (pics) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
Oh, What An Interesting Story. Give Us D Part2 Of It.
Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual (pics) by SonOfScientists(m): 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
Liposure:
I'd be forking with caution from now on in order not to fall victim
That's the new law now.. And incase you visit a brothel, kindly pocket your used CD to avoid stories that touch wink
Re: My New Girlfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual (pics) by Exodora: 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
SonOfScientists:
angry sad sad

God forbid that somebody uses my semen for ritual purpose, please err with caution.
GOD protect us from ritualists.
Which God exactly .
God does not indulge in immorality.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiancee Cheated On Me, What Should I Do? / My Friends Are Very Possessive - Suggestion Please / Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.