Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,709 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Smoking Weed Is The First Sign Of A Useless Boyfriend [true Or False] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Smoking Weed Is The First Sign Of A Useless Boyfriend [true Or False] (2060 Views)

The First Sign Of Infidelity In A Woman(photo) / First Sign Of A Useless Girlfriend? / Signs Of A Useless Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smoking Weed Is The First Sign Of A Useless Boyfriend [true Or False] by Trisixty: 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
Smoking Weed Is The First Sign Of A Useless Boyfriend -Nigerian Lady Says

Watch Below

https://360kwado.net/2020/11/26/smoking-weed-is-the-first-sign-of-a-useless-boyfriend-nigerian-lady-says/

Re: Smoking Weed Is The First Sign Of A Useless Boyfriend [true Or False] by OwenJesse27(m): 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
yes inresponsible
Re: Smoking Weed Is The First Sign Of A Useless Boyfriend [true Or False] by Jashub: 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
This is a wrong statement. Smoking of weed does not necessarily mean you are irresponsible as a person. It just means you are not a model example to anyone out there.
Re: Smoking Weed Is The First Sign Of A Useless Boyfriend [true Or False] by longetivity(m): 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
like their brothers don't smoke it
Re: Smoking Weed Is The First Sign Of A Useless Boyfriend [true Or False] by Bornsinner7: 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
Awa fierce gan to ba n wa mi

Nawa
Re: Smoking Weed Is The First Sign Of A Useless Boyfriend [true Or False] by braunny(m): 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
Trisixty:

Watch Below

https://360kwado.net/2020/11/26/smoking-weed-is-the-first-sign-of-a-useless-boyfriend-nigerian-lady-says/
women mostly deserve guys that pretend....is it not better u know everything about him n love him for who he is

1 Like

Re: Smoking Weed Is The First Sign Of A Useless Boyfriend [true Or False] by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
where is the fun then? shit like this is used to catch cruise. if u know u know. nobody holy pass! humans natural we b DEVILS
Re: Smoking Weed Is The First Sign Of A Useless Boyfriend [true Or False] by internationalman(m): 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
Me I'm marrying a woman who will considerate enough to assisting in buying rasler on her way from work for me. Not all these hypocrite we have a Ladies here..

4 Likes

Re: Smoking Weed Is The First Sign Of A Useless Boyfriend [true Or False] by Organsmuggler(f): 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
I'm a stoner so i feel very comfortable dating a stoner, it doesn't mean sh!t except u're a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Smoking Weed Is The First Sign Of A Useless Boyfriend [true Or False] by Uniquekriss(m): 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
Jashub:
This is a wrong statement. Smoking of weed does not necessarily mean you are irresponsible as a person. It just means you are not a model example to anyone out there.
same meaning, different words.
Re: Smoking Weed Is The First Sign Of A Useless Boyfriend [true Or False] by Jashub: 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
Uniquekriss:
same meaning, different words.
No sir. I have seen responsible people smoke weed, but does that make them irresponsible? Certainly not !

3 Likes

Re: Smoking Weed Is The First Sign Of A Useless Boyfriend [true Or False] by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
weed is from the Earth,God created it for us

just imagine how life would be without weed!

6 Likes

Re: Smoking Weed Is The First Sign Of A Useless Boyfriend [true Or False] by paulolee(m): 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2020
rawbish...still beta dan dier dads dt are drunkards
Re: Smoking Weed Is The First Sign Of A Useless Boyfriend [true Or False] by 4ckz: 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
Trisixty:

Watch Below

2 Likes

Re: Smoking Weed Is The First Sign Of A Useless Boyfriend [true Or False] by SILENTandSMART2: 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
Baby why did you do dis to me ?

I've been thinking that your heart i have win angry

You said you can't juss cope juss because you see me with weed,

After spending my time and money,

Why can't you juss ask when we met in benjin

Yunno I'm trying not to force thing

But know that you really hurt my feelinn (s)

angry angry angry
Re: Smoking Weed Is The First Sign Of A Useless Boyfriend [true Or False] by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
Ignorance is indeed a disease.

@Op smoking doesn't makes you a useless boyfriend unless you are actually useless. undecided

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: Smoking Weed Is The First Sign Of A Useless Boyfriend [true Or False] by josephcletus(m): 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
Where is @Slawomiir o
Re: Smoking Weed Is The First Sign Of A Useless Boyfriend [true Or False] by mrNEMZY(m): 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2020
I used to hate weed, and those that smoked it I saw as hooligans.

Then Sam made me smoke it at one party like that.

Sam, wherever you are, blessings must locate you.

Nothing comes close to the feeling, not even sex.

If you won't date me because of weed, kindly get the fuq!

Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Smoking Weed Is The First Sign Of A Useless Boyfriend [true Or False] by Uniquekriss(m): 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
Jashub:
No sir. I have seen responsible people smoke weed, but does that make them irresponsible? Certainly no!
Anyone who knows that what he's doing is detrimental to his health/life and keeps doing it even after those cigarette makers have stated that smokers are liable to die young is worse than being irresponsible.
Re: Smoking Weed Is The First Sign Of A Useless Boyfriend [true Or False] by dederocs(m): 1:56am On Nov 27, 2020
mumu girl.
Re: Smoking Weed Is The First Sign Of A Useless Boyfriend [true Or False] by tobechi20(m): 2:55am On Nov 27, 2020
Smoking weed is a behavior that can be changed like bedwetting, playing ps3 etc. It doesn't make one good or bad

Do you know that weed smokers last longer in bed(悜o悜;
Re: Smoking Weed Is The First Sign Of A Useless Boyfriend [true Or False] by 4ckz: 4:46am On Nov 27, 2020
mrNEMZY:
I used to hate weed, and those that smoked it I saw as hooligans.

Then Sam made me smoke it at one party like that.

Sam, wherever you are, blessings must locate you.

Nothing comes close to the feeling, not even sex.

If you won't date me because of weed, kindly get the fuq!

Nonsense!

Copy copy
Re: Smoking Weed Is The First Sign Of A Useless Boyfriend [true Or False] by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 27, 2020
You are mad
Re: Smoking Weed Is The First Sign Of A Useless Boyfriend [true Or False] by placeofallure(f): 7:17am On Nov 27, 2020
From experience, FALSE. You've not met big boys who smoke weed. It's an addiction, yes. You will only be irresponsible because of your character flaw not because you smoke weed.

I know one weed smoker, a graduate, hard worker,
an electrical engineer, always sought after by his bosses and clients (mostly whites) now he owns his own company , a fleet of cars and has finished his mansion at Lekki. Up till tomorrow, he still smokes his weed. I do tease him about it but I know he is intellgent and never unruly. Oyinbos do pick him from here, all expense paid trip to go solve their problems. People who don't smoke cigar do not have half his brain. That's one weed smoker I respect.
Re: Smoking Weed Is The First Sign Of A Useless Boyfriend [true Or False] by krownie: 7:24am On Nov 27, 2020
about to roll my first tie...

1 Like

Re: Smoking Weed Is The First Sign Of A Useless Boyfriend [true Or False] by Hed0nist: 7:33am On Nov 27, 2020
Bye Bish.
Let me be useless on my own. As if you're anything special.
Re: Smoking Weed Is The First Sign Of A Useless Boyfriend [true Or False] by Igbankpa(m): 7:34am On Nov 27, 2020
weed enhances an already existing character in a person , if you are calm after smoking you tend to be calmer, if you are loud too you become louder. likewise if you are dumb you become dumber. it's like that, so if your boyfriend is useless you can't blame weed, innocent weed had good intentions of helping him be the best version if himself by building and enhancing an already existing uselessness in him.

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Shy To Ask Girls Out / Sperm Vs Semen: Here's The Difference Between These Two Terms / Single And Free; Is It The Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.