Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Tears As Lagos Government Auctions 44 Vehicles For Traffic Offences - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tears As Lagos Government Auctions 44 Vehicles For Traffic Offences (58431 Views)

Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted / Mary Daniel, Amputee Hawker Didn't Lie Or Fake Her Identity - Lagos Government / Task Force Arrests, Prosecutes 13 "7-up" Workers For Traffic Offence (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tears As Lagos Government Auctions 44 Vehicles For Traffic Offences by ORIAYO70(m): 5:49am On Nov 28, 2020
dadebayo1:
Not good at all.. Who will auction and sanction bullion van and also govt vehicles that ply one way or break traffic laws? Truly all animals are not equal

Then you can go n do the sanctioning...
Since all easterners r saint....

When ur fulani master decided to keep mum, go to his house to sanction him...

If I was the governor, after selling (auctioning) their car I endure they use 6mobths in jail....

Someone was killed right before me by a car playing one way n still speeding...

So don't derail the topic traffic offenders must be severely punished
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Auctions 44 Vehicles For Traffic Offences by dadebayo1(m): 6:09am On Nov 28, 2020
ORIAYO70:

If I was the governor, after selling (auctioning) their car I endure they use 6mobths in jail....

Pause then read all i wrote then read your post ... Something is definitely wrong with your programmed brain.... In a simple language all i said is that Bank vehicles that ply one way and Govt officials that take one way should also be sactioned... If you do not understand what it means then go and drink cold peppsi.... grin I will not reply your mentions again.. No time for grin what is my business with easterners or Southerners or Northerners? You will just carry your stupid head to insult other tribes for no just reason... Why on earth will you bring in Easterners to the discussion...
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Auctions 44 Vehicles For Traffic Offences by ORIAYO70(m): 6:20am On Nov 28, 2020
dadebayo1:

Pause then read all i wrote then read your post ... Something is definitely wrong with your programmed brain.... In a simple language all i said is that Bank vehicles that ply one way and Govt officials that take one way should also be sactioned... If you do not understand what it means then go and drink cold peppsi.... grin I will not reply your mentions again.. No time for grin what is my business with easterners or Southerners or Northerners? You will just carry your stupid head to insult other tribes for no just reason... Why on earth will you bring in Easterners to the discussion...

You r just literally stupid if not you will not make such folly respond...all what I wrote I did not insult you...

Why opening that putrid gutter call mouth to assume your brain is programmed...

Leave Tinubu alone and face ur people..

Ode oshi
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Auctions 44 Vehicles For Traffic Offences by dadebayo1(m): 6:33am On Nov 28, 2020
ORIAYO70:

You r just literally stupid if not you will not make such folly respond...all what I wrote I did not insult you...

Why opening that putrid gutter call mouth to assume your brain is programmed...

Leave Tinubu alone and face ur people..

Ode oshi

Ode biggest Zombie i have ever met... Send me a watsaap location and say same to my face.... You and others are the main reason why they call yoruba's names.. Check my profile and name then you will understand not all Yoruba'a are dindinrin like you...
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Auctions 44 Vehicles For Traffic Offences by dadebayo1(m): 6:35am On Nov 28, 2020
ORIAYO70:

So whenever people say bullion van your programmed brain thinks it is Tinubu... Bullion van here was referring to bank drivers that drive bullion vans taking one way to oppress people on the road and not Tinubu... Try to read and understand Ode
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Auctions 44 Vehicles For Traffic Offences by dazzlingd(m): 8:00am On Nov 28, 2020
Slurity:
Can You im agine you sense of reasoning? With you kind of mind, Nigeria will only get worst.

Are u okay? Wat have I said wrong....many people commit same offences and get away easily because they have a connection...
Do u know the people that break the law most are the law enforcers.
I once went for a job at VIO and at the point of taking their data, we needed a means of identification, I thought it would be easy since they issue drivers license and most of them will have drivers licence. Surprisingly, 9 out of 10 don't have a valid drivers licence....They said they don't need it as nobody can stop them...
They don't even have vehicle particulars.

And u say this is justice in a failed system.

U must be on cheap weed
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Auctions 44 Vehicles For Traffic Offences by ORIAYO70(m): 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
dadebayo1:

Ode biggest Zombie i have ever met... Send me a watsaap location and say same to my face.... You and others are the main reason why they call yoruba's names.. Check my profile and name then you will understand not all Yoruba'a are dindinrin like you...

Come to Ikorodu n come and die,

Oloshi awon egbe mi Nile baba baba e ni dindinrin...

O dabi pe oti yawere..send ur watsapp
Ki nfi epe ranse sie

Tinubu is not my family, why the insult.

Were nse were eeeee
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Auctions 44 Vehicles For Traffic Offences by dadebayo1(m): 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
ORIAYO70:

Come to Ikorodu n come and die,

Oloshi awon egbe mi Nile baba baba e ni dindinrin...

O dabi pe oti yawere..send ur watsapp
Ki nfi epe ranse sie

Tinubu is not my family, why the insult.

Were nse were eeeee

Ode stop bringing Tinubu into the matter... I never abused Tinubu.. I have much respect for him... You are so stupid and dumb that you cannot understand simple logic... Read my post all over again and remove the web covering your programmed brain.... Dindinrin
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Auctions 44 Vehicles For Traffic Offences by ORIAYO70(m): 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
dadebayo1:

Ode stop bringing Tinubu into the matter... I never abused Tinubu.. I have much respect for him... You are so stupid and dumb that you cannot understand simple logic... Read my post all over again and remove the web covering your programmed brain.... Dindinrin

sebi ni oyawere ni come to my place..

Omo ale
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Auctions 44 Vehicles For Traffic Offences by ORIAYO70(m): 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
[quote author=dadebayo1 post=96532464]

Ode stop bringing Tinubu into the matter... I never abused Tinubu.. I have much respect for him... You are so stupid and dumb that you cannot understand simple logic... Read my post all over again and remove the web covering your programmed brain.... Dindinrin [/quote

Ibi ti o ponu de
The way u talked I taught u r one Yanmirins...
You know dey like attacking our own

I never no dat u r oduduwa......

O ti da jeki ogun sinmi

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady / Nigerian Stowaways Discovered In UK Oil Tanker / Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.