Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Why Do Women Like Dancing When They See Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Like Dancing When They See Me? (405 Views)

What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / What Type Of Dick Do Women Like / Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Like Dancing When They See Me? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
Is it only me that is observing this trend?

Anytime I am passing by a group of ladies, they will start dancing.

Or anytime i am around a lady, she will start dancing.

It is not that these ladies know me.

It is not that they are dancing because I want to give them anything.

It is not that they are dancing because they are celebrating something about me.

I have tried to browse it on internet to see the psychological implications of women dancing when they see a man.

I couldn't get anything meaningful online.

I decided to bring it here so that those who know the inner psychology of men and women can help explain it.

I know most people will only come here to curse and speak with so much hatred.

Some will deliberately come here to find trouble and quarrel.

But if I can get one reasonable and satisfying answer,I am good to go.
Re: Why Do Women Like Dancing When They See Me? by Cerebellum: 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
Lol..lol

This OP self..so u won make aw sat them fall for u, okwaya!

Why u come post this mad postcheesy

Arindin OP grin
Re: Why Do Women Like Dancing When They See Me? by XXXXTENTACION: 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2020
Because you are a bloody motherfucker. undecided
Re: Why Do Women Like Dancing When They See Me? by Theboy21: 10:57pm On Nov 26, 2020
They want you to rock their Ukwu cheesy cheesy cheesy if you collect slap one day, i wish you quick recovery cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Like Dancing When They See Me? by Sundrus: 10:59pm On Nov 26, 2020
Na bcuz u be Awilo twin brother. grin

(1) (Reply)

/ I Don’t Last More Than 30 Seconds In Bed – I Need Help Man Cries Out / When Your Guy Gets A New Chick Not Knowing It's Your Sister (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.