Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) (36419 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) by Authority1o1(m): 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
I had an encounter which left me almost at a point of dilemma. I saw a post of a man who would do almost anything for his woman.

He would wash her clothes, cook for her and obey almost all her wishes.

Some ladies condemned that character in a man, calling him a sissy, while some applauded the man, calling him every woman's dream.

So,my cause of confusion is, why are some ladies so receptive of that character and some rejective. of same?

And I ask my fellow nairalanders,what type of man exactly do ladies like.

18 Likes

Re: What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
cool A pussy worshiping Alpha male.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) by akinade28(f): 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2019
Though we are all ladies, we prefer or want different things in a man, so it is relative. Most of our choices are dependent on age or maturity, background, environment sometimes religion.
Some ladies prefer good guys others want bad guys.
Some ladies wants a guy that will be all over them, some prefer a guy that wont be too attached to them or choke them.
Some want a man that is totally faithful to them, while some don't mind sharing a man with other ladies or becoming second or third wives
Some want a man that can help with domestic activities, some see it as a form of weaknesses because they have never seen their father do such.
A lot of our preference changes as we grow older.

438 Likes 27 Shares

Re: What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
akinade28:
Though we are all ladies, we prefer or want different things in a man, so it is relative. Most of our choices are dependent on age or maturity, background, environment sometimes religion.
Some ladies wants a guy that will be all over them, some prefer a guy that wont be too attached to them or choke them.
Some want a man that is totally faithful to them, while some don't mind sharing a man with other ladies or becoming second or third wives
Some want a man that can help with domestic activities, some see it as a form of weaknesses because they have never seen their father do such.
So which one do you want?
Trust me, I want to help you submit your prefer guy to husband market for further information and action...

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) by AfroKnight: 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
On the other hand, We guys, love strong women.

Don’t get me wrong. We don’t want those women whose idea of strength is being difficult, harsh and rude; who deem themselves successful only when a man is subjugated by their actions. No, those ones are just walking problems. Nobody wants them. grin

Well, me, I’m the best thing that ever happened to ladies since sliced bread. Take it or leave it. grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) by akinade28(f): 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
glink2015:

So which one do you want?
Trust me, I want to help you submit your prefer guy to husband market for further information and action...
grin grin grin my type is very scarce and rare ooo

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) by lincsnuel: 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
Nobody should come here and say Tall, Handsome, God fearing bla bla bla... We know those are lies.

OP, everybody has there wants and preferences and they contribute in their life choices. You for instance may want a homely girl who you will settle down with, but another guy may want a naughty girl who would turn his lusts into reality.

Same applies to women. Their needs differ

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) by lincsnuel: 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2019
akinade28:

I know you are looking for someone to buy the whole of Nigeria for you!

We know them cheesy

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) by akinade28(f): 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
lincsnuel:

I know you are looking for someone to buy the whole of Nigeria for you!

We know them cheesy
haba, wetin I go use am do na.
The whole of Nigeria is too much oo

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) by vickyhow(m): 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
akinade28:
Well Said!
Prove Me Wrong Lemme Guess U Lyk A Guy Hu Will B All Over U ?
*smiles*

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) by lincsnuel: 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
akinade28:
haba, wetin I go use am do na.
The whole of Nigeria is too much oo

Lol, alright. Oya tell me, what's your choice of man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) by pansophist(m): 10:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
Dont lump all female in the same category. From my experience, a woman's dream man is largely determined by her age, or to bluntly put, if she is still at the age of male abundance (16-29), or age of male decline (35 upwards).

The former will see such trait the poster describe as weakness, as she most likely is still attracted to the proverbial bad boys, she is super picky and egoistic, while the latter will appreciate it more, due to being mature and have passed through the abundance phase, and can differentiate with accurate precision that a homely man is not weak, especially when he is reasonably well-established.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) by akinade28(f): 10:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
lincsnuel:

Lol, alright. Oya tell me, what's your choice of man?
Abeg o, lemme just keep it to myself, I know some sadist nairaland guys will come and yab me to get "likes" and "shares" no matter, how good or bad my choices are. I don't want unnecessary trouble abeg.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) by akinade28(f): 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
pansophist:
Dont lump all female in the same category. From my experience, a woman's dream man is largely determined by her age, or to bluntly put, if she is still at the age of male abundance (16-29), or age of male decline (35 upwards).

The former will see such trait the poster describe as weakness, as she most likely is still attracted to the proverbial bad boys, she is super picky and egoistic, while the latter will appreciate it more, due to being mature and have passed through the abundance phase, and can differentiate with accurate precision that homely men is not weakness, especially when he is reasonably well-established.
sir, you are totally correct

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) by lincsnuel: 10:14pm On Aug 30, 2019
akinade28:
Abeg o, lemme just keep it to myself, I know some sadist nairaland guys will come and yab me to get "likes" and "shares" no matter, how good or bad my choices are. I don't want unnecessary trouble abeg.

Ok then...

But hope yours is not like most girls: Tall, Dark, Handsome, God fearing??

I don't know why they always put "God fearing" like say dem go gree all this fellowship brothers! cheesy

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) by Mcslize: 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
A man that doesn't give a fvck!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) by Jman06(m): 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
Girls generally don't know what they want...very confused set of people!

All they do is stereotype, stereotype and more stereotypes until they land into marital anguish, and then they'll start blaming the society and crying victims.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) by akinade28(f): 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
lincsnuel:

Ok then...

But hope yours is not like most girls: Tall, Dark, Handsome, God fearing??

I don't know why they always put "God fearing" like say dem go gree all this fellowship brothers! cheesy
smiley smiling

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) by Destiny6979(m): 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2019
akinade28:

On point dear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) by Truthbites: 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) by Opexzy: 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
Girls often fall for guys that is confident, smart and has a great sense of humor...

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) by fergie001: 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
Just make sure you have money.....Yes...Money.....

To finish work, drive a car........QED.

Most though, just a paltry less than 10% could be exempted.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) by Teejayphillip(m): 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2019
They like guys wey go dey do like mumu... Guy they can have control over...

Guys like Frodd wey go dey help dem wash their panties and bra.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) by chudez0147(m): 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2019
What ever they like is not our business... we're talking money, you're talking nonsense!!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) by ednut1(m): 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2019
Even women dont know

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) by obembet(f): 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2019
Simple, faithful and God'sfearing guy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) by congila: 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
Most ladies prefer guys who are rich

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
akinade28:

If so , oya ask yourself, "Am I scarce and rare?" tongue

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) by tunjijones(m): 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
akinade28:

Then you have to create the man by yourself

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 / What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? / Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.