Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

What If Your Ex Wins 1 Billion Naira After 2 Wks Of Break-up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Your Ex Wins 1 Billion Naira After 2 Wks Of Break-up? (425 Views)

If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him / The Multi-billion Naira Sex Industry In Lagos And Its Invisible Players / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Your Ex Wins 1 Billion Naira After 2 Wks Of Break-up? by EdricBond: 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2020
What will you do if your ex wins 1 billion naira after 2 weeks of break-up?

Me: I go hmmmm hmmm (if you know - you know),
Just don't call me a simp. Lol grin

Tell us what you would do.
Re: What If Your Ex Wins 1 Billion Naira After 2 Wks Of Break-up? by debbydams(f): 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
I wil let him go, money isn't everything.. Peace of mind is all that matters
Re: What If Your Ex Wins 1 Billion Naira After 2 Wks Of Break-up? by EdricBond: 10:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
debbydams:
Sharp girl. smiley
Re: What If Your Ex Wins 1 Billion Naira After 2 Wks Of Break-up? by samwash(m): 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
EdricBond:
What will you do if your ex wins 1 billion naira after 2 weeks of break-up?

Me: I go hmmmm hmmm (if you know - you know),
Just don't call me a simp. Lol grin

Tell us what you would do.

Then kwn that you are the obstacle to his/her life
If the brakeup was cause by you, forget it the Ex wouldn't take you back.

1 Like

Re: What If Your Ex Wins 1 Billion Naira After 2 Wks Of Break-up? by EdricBond: 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
samwash:

Then kwn that you are the obstacle to his/her life
If the brakeup was cause by you, forget it the Ex wouldn't take you back.
Lol grin grin
Re: What If Your Ex Wins 1 Billion Naira After 2 Wks Of Break-up? by debbydams(f): 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
EdricBond:

Sharp girl. smiley
lol
Re: What If Your Ex Wins 1 Billion Naira After 2 Wks Of Break-up? by EdricBond: 10:54pm On Nov 26, 2020
I thought XXXXTENTACION is dead, lol cheesy.
Why is he viewing my thread? wink, Or is it his ghost? grin
Re: What If Your Ex Wins 1 Billion Naira After 2 Wks Of Break-up? by XXXXTENTACION: 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2020
Bomboclaat

bloody motherfuckers. cool

only motherfuckers will choose money over happiness. undecided

even if i was given this choice ten times i would always choose my happiness over money. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Your Ex Wins 1 Billion Naira After 2 Wks Of Break-up? by EdricBond: 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Bomboclaat

bloody motherfuckers. cool

only motherfuckers will choose money over happiness. undecided

even if i was given this choice ten times i would always choose my happiness over money. cool
Lol, looks like I am the only one that will hmmm hmmmm wink.
Re: What If Your Ex Wins 1 Billion Naira After 2 Wks Of Break-up? by XXXXTENTACION: 11:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
EdricBond:

Lol, looks like I am the only one that will hmmm hmmmm wink.
Its only motherfuckers with poverty mentality that worship money. undecided

well no matter how huge a money is you will one day die and leave it behind. cry
what matters is happiness. undecided
Re: What If Your Ex Wins 1 Billion Naira After 2 Wks Of Break-up? by EdricBond: 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Its only motherfuckers with poverty mentality that worship money. undecided

well no matter how huge a money is you will one day die and leave it behind. cry
what matters is happiness. undecided
No be lie wink!!! All is vality cry.
Re: What If Your Ex Wins 1 Billion Naira After 2 Wks Of Break-up? by Burgerlomo: 11:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
debbydams:

Are you sure you're not going to be having a sleepless night?

Re: What If Your Ex Wins 1 Billion Naira After 2 Wks Of Break-up? by debbydams(f): 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
Burgerlomo:

Are you sure you're not going to be having a sleepless night?
m not money freak ..money isn't everything.. M contented with d little i.v..aint going back to my vomit because of money that cannot buy everlasting life or happiness
Re: What If Your Ex Wins 1 Billion Naira After 2 Wks Of Break-up? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
Omo na to beg her nii
The scope wey I take use for am when I first meet her
Na that same scope I go use for her grin
Re: What If Your Ex Wins 1 Billion Naira After 2 Wks Of Break-up? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
I'll approach her as a business guy with business related ideas for her to invest in with the money. If she says no, then we'll call it a day.
Re: What If Your Ex Wins 1 Billion Naira After 2 Wks Of Break-up? by Marian0970: 5:56am On Nov 27, 2020
I wil let him go, money isn't everything.. Peace of mind is all that matters nox

(1) (Reply)

When last did you had it?! No lies! (Picture) / This Will Finish Many This December Without This / Astrology101: Understanding Men By Zodiac Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.