Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos) (76597 Views)

Messi Passes Batistuta As Argentina's All-time World Cup Top Scorer / Messi Hits Out At Referee, Says 'He Does It On Purpose' As Argentina Struggles / Messi Lifts The 2021 Copa America Trophy As Argentina Defeats Brazil (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos) by g4gerald: 11:12am On Nov 27, 2020
Ayiinlla1:
I think he's more loved than messi
Wait till Messi dies b4 u conclude
Re: Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos) by chipet67(m): 11:13am On Nov 27, 2020
lekki1444:
why everybody acting like they didnt know this guy was gonna die ? he has been living on borrowed time for many years now. i am surprised he lasted this long. coccaina destroyed his heart long time ago
Na mumu u be
Re: Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos) by mogbeyiteren: 11:14am On Nov 27, 2020
Leun:
I can only wonder which Nigerian when God calls them home will have the nation weep for them in this fashion.
Taye Taiwo
Re: Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 11:17am On Nov 27, 2020
See as police form barricade, if na naija na dem go shot in the air before you know it stray bullet don hit person.
Re: Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos) by cktheluckyman: 11:19am On Nov 27, 2020
anonymous1759:

Stop talking Trash Maradona Team mates supported him at is time unlike Messi.
Messi was the reason Higuain lost one on against Germany in the World Cup final same as palacio. Both players are Great . Messi has played 3 finals , all time Highest goal scorer in Argentina he did is best but luck denied him don't down play someone's success Maradona Rated Messi ahead of himself.

He is right.Maradonna is more highly regarded in Argentina than Messi
Re: Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos) by Kayharry(m): 11:21am On Nov 27, 2020
bigseank:
This was not just the death of a man. it was the passing on of a legend, arguably the GOAT and one of the most respected and controversial figure in football history. he was the real magic before messi. You can see the genuine love people had for him. I can still remember when he flipped us the middle finger at the world cup, i vex that day.
He is not just the Goat maradonna na father of the Goat. He gave birth to all the stars we are seeing today.
Re: Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos) by LegoxMetahuman: 11:22am On Nov 27, 2020
nolywe:
RIP Diego...Death could have taken Lai Mohammed, Fashola, Tinubu, Oshomole, Wike, Amaechi, Nnamdi Kanu, and las las BuBu...coz Nigeria would be better without these people...No one would even bother to clash with the police during their funeral...
i hope the rest of south east leaders live forever so they can continue to keep south east a shit hole where its inhabitant run from to go and work in state where the likes of tinubu and fashola are governors

ise
Re: Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos) by crowther15(m): 11:25am On Nov 27, 2020
charlesm91:
Argentina have always been passionate about Maradona even when he was alive. it's only logical it'll be heightened now that he's no more.
Ohh that is good of them, let see how it goes when another legend will be passing may be 50 years to this time and let watch their reactions. embarassed
Re: Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 11:26am On Nov 27, 2020
peacekante:

Oga quiet abeg. Maradona Argentina team was an average team compare to Messi Argentina. Maradona was the driving force. How can you ever compare Diego to Messi self. Maradona has 3 Copa America and 2 confederation cups compare to Messi with nothing for his counttry.

No one alive apart from possibly pele can be loved like Diego. Stop calling Messi because him never reach that level. He will not even reach self.

Diego is a god in Argentina. I would have flooded here with video of people crying all over Argentina. Diego is the institution while Messi is the student

Haters of Messi will always have something to say. Maradona himself rated Messi above himself No player can single handedly lift a trophy for a country without the help of team mates Football is not an individual sport. Without Edna CR7 wouldn't have won the Euro. Stop talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 11:30am On Nov 27, 2020
charlesm91:
story for the gods. better pray he wins them the wc or copa before he retires else na so so explain una go dey give for the rest of your lives.

With or without winning trophy for Argentina or not Messi is a legend if Argentina don't value the world of football will pay Tribute him he did his best . Haters of Messi will always have something to say.
Re: Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:37am On Nov 27, 2020
Helpfromabove1:
Trump my man angry grin grin grin
No it can't b real grin
Re: Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos) by Wettoid123: 11:42am On Nov 27, 2020
This is the end of man but after this what next, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?
Re: Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos) by braunny(m): 11:45am On Nov 27, 2020
Helpfromabove1:
trump didnt send that sir
Re: Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos) by Aniebosky: 11:46am On Nov 27, 2020
the world of football will remember you,rest on Diego.
Re: Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos) by Taciturn1: 11:47am On Nov 27, 2020
Helpfromabove1:
Fake morphed tweet
Re: Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos) by promisedeco(m): 11:47am On Nov 27, 2020
OfficialJayy:

Messi is more loved than any footballer in Argentina?? is this a joke bro??

Those guys from Argentina view Maradona as a god, he made them famous in world football by 'almost single-handedly' winning them the world cup..

what has Messi done for Argentina?? Nothing.. to those Argentina folks, messi plays well for barca and never delivers for his country

Ask 10 guys from Argentina who is the GOAT, nine would likely pick Maradona..
I remember a clip of an argentine guy being interviewed:

Interviewer: do you think Messi is as good as Diego
Guy : It's blasphemy to compare Diego with Messi
Re: Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos) by Whobedatte(m): 11:47am On Nov 27, 2020
Maradona has former sporting director at Real-madrid (Jorge valadano )
Another great player Claudio Burruchaga , who scored the winning goal against Germany in the 1986 world cup final
No player, I REPEAT no player can single handedly win a tournament in a game of football . Not even Pele, Puskas or Zidane cam do that.
Check Pele Brazilian squad of 58 , 62 , 70 .
Maradona squad of 86 , 90
Zidane squad of 98
Or even Ronaldo team of the euros
Maradona didn't score in the final against Germany , neither did Ronaldo scoredin the final game of the euros
Some one has to step up and deliver the match winning goal which Higuain missed against Germamy in the 2014 world cup .
So ... saying Messi hasn't done anything for his country is thrash to me as he was unlucky in the world cup final and the copa.
This is someone who has scored more goals and had more assists than maradona himself playing for Argentina.
Leta not downplay his achievements for his country!!!
R.I.P Diego
Legend
Re: Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:48am On Nov 27, 2020
Seun360:

He wasn't out of place though, he mistook Maradona for Madonna this singer.

Oga Mi,
As a president. Let’s say Madonna the Singer na she paiiiiii.

Na so the U.S.A news avenues,Google,Twitter,facebooks and go de look

Abeg Trump no get presidential courtesy.
Re: Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos) by scopusng(m): 11:49am On Nov 27, 2020
Rest in peace Diego Maradona
Re: Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos) by babsthegreat: 11:52am On Nov 27, 2020
Helpfromabove1:
can this be true
Re: Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 11:53am On Nov 27, 2020
I join d rest of the world to mourn Diego.... RIP, the great legend.

Re: Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos) by juman(m): 11:56am On Nov 27, 2020
The world grieve.
Hmmmmm. Buried.

Truly Maradona is no more.
Re: Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos) by KingDash: 11:57am On Nov 27, 2020
tesppidd:
Even a kid knows this.

Messi is more loved than every other footballer in Argentina.
how many World Cup messi win?
Re: Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos) by juman(m): 11:58am On Nov 27, 2020
His death is painful.
Re: Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos) by tesppidd: 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
OfficialJayy:

[s]Messi is more loved than any footballer in Argentina?? is this a joke bro??

Those guys from Argentina view Maradona as a god, he made them famous in world football by 'almost single-handedly' winning them the world cup..

what has Messi done for Argentina?? Nothing.. to those Argentina folks, messi plays well for barca and never delivers for his country

Ask 10 guys from Argentina who is the GOAT, nine would likely pick Maradona[/s]..
Learn how to read and comprehend.

I quoted the guy who said "Maradona is more loved than Messi"

I concurred with him by saying that "Even a kid knows this"

Then I continued my response;

"Messi is more loved than every other footballer in Argentina.

Meaning every other footballer apart from Maradona.

Stop having an erection over my post.
Re: Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos) by tesppidd: 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
KingDash:
how many World Cup messi win?

Re: Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos) by tesppidd: 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
kendrick93:
All these indomie generation that Don't read or know history.
Don't try say this argentina or you might be skinned alive.
maradona was/is more than a man in Argentina.
he was an icon, a hero, a god.

Re: Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos) by MERCHANDISER: 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
nolywe:
RIP Diego...Death could have taken Lai Mohammed, Fashola, Tinubu, Oshomole, Wike, Amaechi, Nnamdi Kanu, and las las BuBu...coz Nigeria would be better without these people...No one would even bother to clash with the police during their funeral...
u no call any SE polithiefcian
Re: Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos) by mentiti26: 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
tesppidd:

rest on legend
Re: Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos) by Nellyfrancis157: 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
I'm so emotional right now,feel like crying
Re: Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos) by Richykaycee(m): 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
The legend is gone, R.I.P
Re: Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos) by Tessymoore: 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! / (Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa! / Cristiano Ronaldo Statue's Penis Is 'worn Out' Because Too Many Fans Grab It

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.