Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:05 AM

Islamic View On Husband Helping His Wife With House Chores - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic View On Husband Helping His Wife With House Chores (12749 Views)

Islamic View On Husband Helping His Wife With House Chores / Islamic View On Artificial Insemination / What Is The Islamic View On Aje? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic View On Husband Helping His Wife With House Chores by fatymore(f): 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Congratulations. May your home be fruitful

Amin
Re: Islamic View On Husband Helping His Wife With House Chores by Queenoffucks(f): 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
Women are slaves in this religion.

Fvck all ya

Queenoffucks
Re: Islamic View On Husband Helping His Wife With House Chores by ledaman: 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
womenareapes:
helping your wives whereby you people will give your wives 50 naira to cook soup while you go out to buy suya and fish for yourself undecided

go to the north and see how these people behave!

Jesus Christ is the only way and truth and life!

give your life to Christ Jesus
The end would justify the means follow Jesus Christ and allow we proud Muslim to follow Almighty Allah OK.
Re: Islamic View On Husband Helping His Wife With House Chores by fatymore(f): 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Congratulations. May your home be fruitful
Amin sir
Re: Islamic View On Husband Helping His Wife With House Chores by Realismailakabir: 12:38am On Dec 14, 2020
fatymore:
Aliamdulilahi... I did my Nikkai last week Saturday. Let the gift starts rolling in
Alhamdulilah i wish you a happy home. May Allah bless the union with all good things of this life and hereafter.
Re: Islamic View On Husband Helping His Wife With House Chores by fatymore(f): 3:34am On Dec 14, 2020
Realismailakabir:
Alhamdulilah i wish you a happy home. May Allah bless the union with all good things of this life and hereafter.
amin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Women Around Danfodio / Was The Holy Prophet Bewitched? / A Look at Leadership from an Islamic Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.