Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Prof Wole Soyinka's Comment After Nn24 Presidential Debate <<FALSE>> - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Wole Soyinka's Comment After Nn24 Presidential Debate <<FALSE>> (8547 Views)

Atiku Abubakar's Comment After Arsenal Match / NN24, Nigeria's News Channel Folds Up / Presidential Debate on NN24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof Wole Soyinka's Comment After Nn24 Presidential Debate <<FALSE>> by Beaf: 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2011
9ijaMan:

You accuse people of lying nwhen you are the liars, and this thread bears witness. You're smoking some funny shyte indeed.
Poor Wole Soyinka has even reported the matter to the police. What is wrong with you lowlifes? Why lie?

Even though we all know how daft you really are! Point out the lies from my statements about GEJ's years in government! In your typical delusion, you still fail to acknowledge that your pay masters has 12 years of wastefulness hanging around his neck!
I really pity your folks for indeed you have wasted there efforts, money and hard labour for sending you to school.

I might be daft (or wareva. lol), but I am not the one telling lies; lies so serious that our only Nobel Laureate has cryed out to the police. Dude, when will you guys stop lying, throwing stones, when will you get cerebral and sophisticated? So that you can [b]discuss [/b]with refined people like us?
Re: Prof Wole Soyinka's Comment After Nn24 Presidential Debate <<FALSE>> by 9ijaMan: 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2011
Beaf:

I might be daft (or wareva. lol), but I am not the one telling lies; lies so serious that our only Nobel Laureate has cryed out to the police. Dude, when will you guys stop lying, throwing stones, when will you get cerebral and sophisticated? So that you can [b]discuss [/b]with refined people like us?
Sorry dude, I know a lot of respected and refined people from ND. Even by an extremely long shot, you can never be anywhere near such individuals, so stop the delusion and return back from your insanity.

Provide answers to the issues I raised or simply keep your oral fissure shut!

You lie terribly through your teeth. What has been GEJ's achievements in his 12 years in office? How can a man who was

[list]
[li]Deputy governor for 6 years[/li]
[li]Governor for 2 years[/li]
[li]Vice President for about 2.75 years and[/li]
[li]President for about 1.25 years by the end of May[/li]
[/list]
without any tangible result to show for it have good intentions. Hypocrisy and tribalism is the lot of you GEJ cronies. I really pity those who struggled to make the likes of you and your ilks to see the 4 walls of a school. Use your brains please!
Re: Prof Wole Soyinka's Comment After Nn24 Presidential Debate <<FALSE>> by a6299141: 6:59am On Sep 26, 2011
How to  hair feathers extensions. Feathering is a hair-cutting technique that results in wispy, light human hair clip in extensions ends--it's also popular to create layers and remove bulk.a Victorian Feather Hairpiecethumbnail Make a feather locks hair extensions inspired by human hair clip in extensions.
Re: Prof Wole Soyinka's Comment After Nn24 Presidential Debate <<FALSE>> by fashionwomen: 6:07am On Sep 29, 2011
This sort of clip in hair extentions can mix volume to hair loss, and present coverage by which an men and women clip on hair is missing.hair clip ins may need some backcombing or mousse to mix volume for that updos.All you??£¤ll require is a real compact creativeness and hair extension supplies like gel or tresses mousse.
Re: Prof Wole Soyinka's Comment After Nn24 Presidential Debate <<FALSE>> by clipon12345: 7:24am On Oct 25, 2011
The quality of the Beautiful virgin hair clip human human hair clip in extensions is the utter first choice for those with income and celebrities like Victoria Beckham, Cheryl Cole, Kate Moss, Venice Hilton and Jessica Simpson, who have driven that is a human hair extensions clip in to fresh heights.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northerners Flee Anambra Over Fear Of Reprisal! / Update On Development In Niger Delta Region(braced) / Umahi Appoints Ex-deputy Speaker, Brothers, 180 Others As Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.