Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Five Reasons Why You Should Marry An Imo Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Reasons Why You Should Marry An Imo Girl? (1259 Views)

My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Reasons Why You Should Marry An Imo Girl? by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 27, 2020
Imo state is a beautiful land with daughters of class, beauty and taste...Imo girls are beautiful...It takes a beautiful girl to have high taste and get the taste.. Imo state is a land of resort, relaxation and pleasure...It is a land that loves academics.
As we have beautiful girls in imo with high taste, we also have those with moderation: those that are homely and not exorbitant in spending.. Imo girls are beautiful and you know that beautiful girls are sometimes given expensive things...Good side of some imo girls

(1) They are not igbotic
(2) They are beautiful.
(3) They are presentable.
(4) We have virgins there.
(5) They are good wives..

Though we may have the ones that are not good, but we have many good ones there...
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Marry An Imo Girl? by Moferere: 9:28am On Nov 27, 2020
Imo state is a land of resort, relaxation and pleasure

Apart from hotels, wetin dey Imo?

Villages plenty for that state like mad.

Blackwood villages o where dem still dey worship Snakes.

Oh, the day we slept in Njaba LGA, the day we slept in Oguta.

May I never have such supervisor who will insist I sleep in terrible towns like the ones I slept in Imo.

As far as Igbo land is concerned, Anambra is the best.

Clean state with good road networks, neat buildings. Even though I saw their snakes too, Eke Idemili, I love Anambra and their girls rock.

4 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Marry An Imo Girl? by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:43am On Nov 27, 2020
Ur post weak me. I don't even know wat say
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Marry An Imo Girl? by Dreadlock69(m): 9:58am On Nov 27, 2020
Ask me how high I'm I
I said I'm higher than this

I'm imo

But that

Statement :we have virgin there

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Marry An Imo Girl? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 11:01am On Nov 27, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Hello!

I'd like for you to edit 1&4
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Marry An Imo Girl? by Uzomacharles: 11:40am On Nov 27, 2020
Moferere:

Apart from hotels, wetin dey Imo?

Villages plenty for that state like mad.

Blackwood villages o where dem still dey worship Snakes.

Oh, the day we slept in Njaba LGA, the day we slept in Oguta.

May I never have such supervisor who will insist I sleep in terrible towns like the ones I slept in Imo.

As far as Igbo land is concerned, Anambra is the best.

Clean state with good road networks, neat buildings. Even though I saw their snakes too, Eke Idemili, I love Anambra and their girls rock.

Nobody is here to fight or compete with any state...
Hotel is in every state...

Hotel is part of development..
good and bad roads are still in imo even Anambra...

No village without snake

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Marry An Imo Girl? by Charx122: 11:49am On Nov 27, 2020
zoputa:
Imo state is a beautiful land with daughters of class, beauty and taste...Imo girls are beautiful...It takes a beautiful girl to have high taste and get the taste.. Imo state is a land of resort, relaxation and pleasure...It is a land that loves academics.
As we have beautiful girls in imo with high taste, we also have those with moderation: those that are homely and not exorbitant in spending.. Imo girls are beautiful and you know that beautiful girls are sometimes given expensive things...Good side of some imo girls

(1) They are not igbotic
(2) They are beautiful.

Though we may have the ones that are not good, but we have many good ones there...

.what part of Imo did you go get yours?
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Marry An Imo Girl? by Moferere: 12:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Nobody is here to fight or compete with any state...
Hotel is in every state...

Hotel is part of development..
good and bad roads are still in imo even Anambra...

No village without snake

The pythons for Imo no be here o.

Anambra village sweet die
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Marry An Imo Girl? by mosdii(m): 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
OP you mean the opposite abi?
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Marry An Imo Girl? by Slyzen(m): 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
I believe only small minds buy into stereotypes that are based off of geolocations. Good women are everywhere, likewise bad women. There are women in Sokoto that are more beautiful, more intelligent, more creative, and more resourceful than some women in the western world. It depends on where and what you are looking at. If you need a good woman, then you should create or join a network that breeds and rewards good women. As long as you remain and operate under the opinion of the larger society, you'll always be a casualty of that society. Good and evil abounds in every corner of the earth, but a few men have learned to create barricaded societies guarded with righteousness and justice so that good may prevail. Maybe, I should just send this as a WhatsApp Status Message to a particular person who needs to see this wink

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Marry An Imo Girl? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
Wahala for imo girls grin grin grin
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Marry An Imo Girl? by Womanizer(m): 12:06am On Nov 28, 2020
zoputa:

(1) They are not igbotic
(2) They are beautiful.

Virgins where? In Imo?

You must be high on cheap weed!
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Marry An Imo Girl? by technicallyrich(m): 12:36am On Nov 28, 2020
these trash from a yaribanza Muslim just to spite the entire igbos in as and se.
anyway guess what.
is on record that your girls don't wash their pant and are the dirtiest girls in the world.
just like their kowardly men,they mess too much and open leg for free for who will buy them a plate of Amala.
I prefer an Igbo girl from ss or se to a girl who pretends and worship juju.
derty man
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Marry An Imo Girl? by 50power: 12:47am On Nov 28, 2020
If you are a Nigerian man or woman looking for someone to hook up with for marriage, friendship, relationship or BDSM, you can submit your profile on only Nigerian dating at https://ehookup.com.ng/
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Marry An Imo Girl? by tobechi74: 2:43am On Nov 28, 2020
Your counter thread is weak. Even an imo girl will be ashamed.

All na tribalism sha

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Girls Are Defeated! (PICTURE) / This Marriage Will Happen In Akwa Ibom, 26 And 28 January / Guys What Do You Think About This Picture? Blasphemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.