Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

Can You MARRY Someone That's 40 Years Older Than You??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You MARRY Someone That's 40 Years Older Than You??? (543 Views)

A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You MARRY Someone That's 40 Years Older Than You??? by SeunDobo(m): 9:28am On Nov 27, 2020
Ned Nwoko is already 40 years old when his wife Regina Daniel was born in 10th October 2000,Truly Age is just a number shocked shocked But me 40 years age different is too much now .. I guess Regina marry the old man all because of her greedness and love of money , Anyway don't be surprised Rita Daniel sef na street O.t woman and sugar mommy for boys like us grin grin
Re: Can You MARRY Someone That's 40 Years Older Than You??? by chatinent: 9:34am On Nov 27, 2020
Against All Odds, even when Things Fall Apart or am I Living In Bondage or Into The Badlands, I cannot can.
Re: Can You MARRY Someone That's 40 Years Older Than You??? by SeunDobo(m): 7:15am On Nov 29, 2020
chatinent:
Against All Odds, even when Things Fall Apart or am I Living In Bondage or Into The Badlands, I cannot can.

but some people do it to escape porverty but anyway I can't said it's bad because Nigeria is something else right now and the country is very hard
Re: Can You MARRY Someone That's 40 Years Older Than You??? by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 29, 2020
if the money is there why can't i cangrin
Re: Can You MARRY Someone That's 40 Years Older Than You??? by SeunDobo(m): 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
chatinent:

yes I understand you but I don't see anything wrong about it shaa
Re: Can You MARRY Someone That's 40 Years Older Than You??? by SeunDobo(m): 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
SmellySperm:
if the money is there why can't i cangrin

na the money be Koko bro

(1) (Reply)

Need A Legit Dating Site / 10 Signs You Are Not With The Right Person / Best Of Sydney Talker And Nastyblaq Comedy 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.