Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

A Good Reason Why Ladies Should Stop Being Rude To Strangers(pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Good Reason Why Ladies Should Stop Being Rude To Strangers(pix) (3633 Views)

Help, My Husband Keeps Insisting I Stop Talking To Strangers / 'Why Ladies Should Stop Driving Men Away' - Nigerian Woman Says / 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Good Reason Why Ladies Should Stop Being Rude To Strangers(pix) by bigpriik: 10:17am On Nov 27, 2020
I don't know why most Nigerian women just like being rude to strangers is it nature?this ladies just lost her an opportunity for internship because of the way she replied her employee on WhatsApp,my take is no matter your mood dont take it out on people it's very wrong np she has lost a good opportunity..

Re: A Good Reason Why Ladies Should Stop Being Rude To Strangers(pix) by Godada(m): 10:18am On Nov 27, 2020
While it is possible to assume that ladies can be rude and can lose "opportunities"based on their misdemeanor. However from the conservation that ensued between these two individuals.....its preposterous to jump to such conclusion.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Good Reason Why Ladies Should Stop Being Rude To Strangers(pix) by JOACHINpedro: 11:18am On Nov 27, 2020
Politeness is our traditional inheritance but most of our ladies have lost theirs.
I'm sorry for her sha.

Godada:
While it is possible to assume that ladies can be rude and can lose "opportunities"based on their misdemeanor. However from the conservation that ensued between these two individuals.....its preposterous to jump to such conclusion.
You and I know she wanted to boost her ego by not appearing cheap. She doesn't understand the rudiments in effective communication.
Now let's analyse-
The gentleman started on a very presentable manner which should tell you things are likely to go Official, though
she responded as expected with curiousity but she blew it when the guy wanted to make her feel relaxed, Boiling unnecessarily could actually mean she has anger issues

My verdict - she thought it was a guy after her diamond qussy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Good Reason Why Ladies Should Stop Being Rude To Strangers(pix) by Godada(m): 11:30am On Nov 27, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
Politeness is our traditional inheritance and most of our ladies have lost theirs.
I'm sorry for her sha.

You and I know she wanted to boost her ego by not appearing cheap. She doesn't understand the rudiments in effective communication.

I do grasp your drift. What I want to point out here is that there isn't a place in the conversation, she lost her internship.

1 Like

Re: A Good Reason Why Ladies Should Stop Being Rude To Strangers(pix) by JOACHINpedro: 11:33am On Nov 27, 2020
Godada:

I do grasp your drift. What I want to point out here is that there isn't a place in the conversation, she lost her internship.
You're right but if this was a test, she has failed woefully

3 Likes

Re: A Good Reason Why Ladies Should Stop Being Rude To Strangers(pix) by Jerkbaba: 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
Stop approaching them! Stop giving them attention! Stop making them feel fly! Simple.

6 Likes

Re: A Good Reason Why Ladies Should Stop Being Rude To Strangers(pix) by PattyMike(m): 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
I hate rude women, very big turn off. Money u don't have, influence u don't have, car u don't have, husband u don't have, fame u don't have. U have absolutely nothing, a nobody and you're still proud again. So many many of them lose their helpers because of pride. See DJ Cuppy, I so much love that gal. Met her in person many times and she's so friendly.

13 Likes

Re: A Good Reason Why Ladies Should Stop Being Rude To Strangers(pix) by Godada(m): 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

You're right but if this was a test, she has failed woefully

Definitely.

1 Like

Re: A Good Reason Why Ladies Should Stop Being Rude To Strangers(pix) by SILENTandSMART2: 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
aswear OP you're right,

only stupid and senseless girls do dat , dat thing is really common to girls,

i can't jusss blame them because simps don give those bitch power ,

a wise girl will never do dat,

even this same issue happen for nairaland,

their was a day when one nairaland boy quote a nairaland girl the next thing she start doing is saying shit dat he should leave her alone blah blah blah, she replied in a very rude way,

the funny aspect of it is dar the boy is not interested in dating the girl he jussss wanna Link her up cus of her profile picture , but the girl dey do eleribuu bitch,

so because there's many eleribuu boys for nairaland no mean say there's no elerirey one among us smiley

anyway God nogo shame us my brother ❤️✊✌️✊

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Good Reason Why Ladies Should Stop Being Rude To Strangers(pix) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
in as much as I know this particular chat is fake, its no doubt that most female folks are sh*t when it comes to replying properly during a conversation..

1 Like

Re: A Good Reason Why Ladies Should Stop Being Rude To Strangers(pix) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
Re: A Good Reason Why Ladies Should Stop Being Rude To Strangers(pix) by CaptainMarvel(m): 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
PattyMike:
I hate rude women, very big turn off. Money u don't have, influence u don't have, car u don't have, husband u don't have, fame u don't have. U have absolutely nothing, a nobody and you're still proud again. So many many of them lose their helpers because of pride. See DJ Cuppy, I so much love that gal. Met her in person many times and she's so friendly.
Whats up bro. Can I contact you to discuss some proposition?
Re: A Good Reason Why Ladies Should Stop Being Rude To Strangers(pix) by tayooluwole: 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
Certainly village people no be the cause of every problem... The man was about to introduce himself after the salutation but was met with rude interruption. This are the kind of girls that suspect every move to be love advances and now she will reap the labour of just few seconds of impatience so hard. I would have picked umbrage my self if i were the guy. Rada rada. Aifarabale Olori Arun. What happens to " i am fine, pls who is this. It's as simple as this
Re: A Good Reason Why Ladies Should Stop Being Rude To Strangers(pix) by paulolee(m): 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
nice example bt also not jus ladies bt guys too bcox generally we all need dt chill pill wen meeting new people...

1 Like

Re: A Good Reason Why Ladies Should Stop Being Rude To Strangers(pix) by Barristter07: 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
paulolee:
nice example bt also not jus ladies bt guys too bcox generally we all need dt chill pill wen meeting new people...

Fact. The funny thing is some guys condemning that Lady are the root of all these, they want their Girlfriends to Act rude to strange men. But doesn't want same treatment from another girl

2 Likes

Re: A Good Reason Why Ladies Should Stop Being Rude To Strangers(pix) by Dayoebe(m): 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
She deserved what she got!
Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: A Good Reason Why Ladies Should Stop Being Rude To Strangers(pix) by Biglittlelois(f): 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2020
That guy wasn't professional from the onset

An hr who wants to approach a potential employee, would have introduced himself immediately, example;

Good morning/evening Mrs/Miss Mary,

This is the human resource personnel of so and so company, we would like to have a word/chat with you regarding your employment.....and the conversation will continue from there,

What kind of hr will start a conversation with "Hello Good evening Mary"?

Even when she asked who gave him her number, he would have explained himself accordingly and politely, why the hell will he say "calm down and hear me out"?

If I was her, after he said calm down, I'd block his ass immediately, has nothing to do with being rude, manner of approach is equally important.

But we all know a company hr will not start or respond to a chat like that except it is awon scammers PLC so.....

2 Likes

Re: A Good Reason Why Ladies Should Stop Being Rude To Strangers(pix) by tayooluwole: 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
Biglittlelois:

An hr who wants to approach a potential employee, would have introduced himself immediately, example;

This is the human resource personnel of so and so company, we would like to have a word/chat with you regarding your employment.....and the conversation will continue from there,

Even when she asked who gave him her number, he would have explained himself accordingly and politely, why the hell will he say "calm down and hear me out"?

If I was her, after he said calm down, I'd block his ass immediately, has nothing to do with being rude, manner of approach is equally important.

But we all know a company hr will not start or respond to a chat like that except it is awon scammers PLC so.....

And saying calm down and hear me out is an abomination to Nigerian ladies? What Mary need to save her of the disqualification is just 15 seconds of patience and it's too difficult to give? BTW, who the hell are you that you keep bragging about blocking somebody... Nigeria ladies are found of thinking of themselves what they are not in reality. The lesson here is simple... Calculative patience is a virtue, get this straight right to your medular

1 Like

Re: A Good Reason Why Ladies Should Stop Being Rude To Strangers(pix) by PattyMike(m): 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
CaptainMarvel:

Whats up bro. Can I contact you to discuss some proposition?

Yeah sure.
Re: A Good Reason Why Ladies Should Stop Being Rude To Strangers(pix) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
Biglittlelois:

...After blocking him. What happens? I guess he will go and commit suicide?

Cut down on your ego. Ma'am.
Re: A Good Reason Why Ladies Should Stop Being Rude To Strangers(pix) by Deicide: 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
Don't mind this Vagina people that's how they are. Must you know someone before you have a good conversation with them? I have my own experience with girls being rude at first cause they didn't know who I was until I told them, it's just so fuckèd up.
Re: A Good Reason Why Ladies Should Stop Being Rude To Strangers(pix) by Biglittlelois(f): 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
tayooluwole:

And saying calm down and hear me out is an abomination to Nigerian ladies? What Mary need to save her of the disqualification is just 15 seconds of patience and it's too difficult to give? BTW, who the hell are you that you keep bragging about blocking somebody... Nigeria ladies are found of thinking of themselves what they are not in reality. The lesson here is simple... Calculative patience is a virtue, get this straight right to your medular

Who the hell is this one, have you ever been employed in your life? Even with all my explanations, how can't you see that the man wasn't professional at all?

How will someone ask "who gave you my number" and your next response is calm down? What are you calming down? Did she flare up with insults or she asked a simple question? Do you think everyone likes being told to calm down?

And yes, I will block an unknown stranger who isn't straight forward with whatever he/she wants to say on whatsapp because it is my phone, my chat, my number, if it hurts you manboys too much, go off yourself,

I don't know why you Nigerian guys are always in pains when a lady blocks you, means you are no more important so move the fvck on, it is just mere blocking, what has bragging got to do with it? You'all thirsty sissies.

1 Like

Re: A Good Reason Why Ladies Should Stop Being Rude To Strangers(pix) by Biglittlelois(f): 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
...After blocking him. What happens? I guess he will go and commit suicide?

Cut down on your ego. Ma'am.

What has ego got to do with blocking someone? You guys don't like hearing that, why? Y'all have never blocked anyone before?

1 Like

Re: A Good Reason Why Ladies Should Stop Being Rude To Strangers(pix) by Deicide: 4:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
Biglittlelois:

You must be cra cra in the Head, what kind of fuckery is this angry what normal conversation starts like that? Isn't her response after that should be "Hey how might I help you?"
Re: A Good Reason Why Ladies Should Stop Being Rude To Strangers(pix) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
Biglittlelois:

What has ego got to do with blocking someone? You guys don't like hearing that, why? Y'all have never blocked anyone before?
....The way you said it as if blocking his line is the end of his life.
Re: A Good Reason Why Ladies Should Stop Being Rude To Strangers(pix) by Biglittlelois(f): 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
[s]
Deicide:
You must be cra cra in the Head, what kind of fuckery is this angry what normal conversation starts like that? Isn't her response after that should be "Hey how might I help you?"
[/s]

I actually forgot the kind of males that exist on romance section, they can't understand simple alphabet even if you explain over and over again,

Sorry for engaging you guys in a meaningful conversation

Adios.

1 Like

Re: A Good Reason Why Ladies Should Stop Being Rude To Strangers(pix) by Biglittlelois(f): 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....The way you said it as if blocking his line is the end of his life.

Why are you thinking for him or me? If someone block your line, is it the end of your life?

1 Like

Re: A Good Reason Why Ladies Should Stop Being Rude To Strangers(pix) by Deicide: 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
Look at how the idiot was even abbreviating words but when she found out she has bleeped up she started writing complete sentences.
Re: A Good Reason Why Ladies Should Stop Being Rude To Strangers(pix) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Why are you thinking for him or me? If someone block your line, is it the end of your life?
...I m sorry to say that you urself didn't understand what your statement implies,hence your argument with me.

Cheers.
Re: A Good Reason Why Ladies Should Stop Being Rude To Strangers(pix) by Deicide: 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
Biglittlelois:

I actually forgot the kind of males that exist on romance section, they can't understand simple alphabet even if you explain over and over again,

Sorry for engaging you guys in a meaningful conversation

Adios.
Lol, I didn't forget that girl that don't have sense are much on Nairaland Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: A Good Reason Why Ladies Should Stop Being Rude To Strangers(pix) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
Biglittlelois:

[s]Who the hell is this one, have you ever been employed in your life? Even with all my explanations, how can't you see that the man wasn't professional at all?

How will someone ask "who gave you my number" and your next response is calm down? What are you calming down? Did she flare up with insults or she asked a simple question? Do you think everyone likes being told to calm down?

And yes, I will block an unknown stranger who isn't straight forward with whatever he/she wants to say on whatsapp because it is my phone, my chat, my number, if it hurts you manboys too much, go off yourself,

I don't know why you Nigerian guys are always in pains when a lady blocks you, means you are no more important so move the fvck on, it is just mere blocking, what has bragging got to do with it? You'all thirsty sissies.[/s]

Trash

1 Like

Re: A Good Reason Why Ladies Should Stop Being Rude To Strangers(pix) by Exodora: 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
Is a woman's case see them Alfa men .
Giving people unnecessary headache and making them paranoid for nothing .If you text me and don't introduce yourself after I ask , thunder that will fire you eeeeehhhh.
The guy definitely did not communicate sensibly .
If he had gone , 'Good evening , Mary .How are you doing ?
I am Joyce from St Louis company , and I have some questions regarding your application .....'
It would have saved them both the time and embarrassment .
Still I don't even know why she was apologizing so much .
Oh I am sorry , I didn't realize who you were. Thank you for finally reaching out about my opportunity ... and then dive straight into her business talk.
Nigerians' will like everything to be a case.
That is why some useless company will invite you for interview by 9am only to attend to you by 6pm all because they want to test you patience.
Like seriously why do we enjoy making life difficult for others because of job and then milk the remaining strength out of the person after giving them the job. I will so much quit that job .
I am outta this app jhooooor!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is More Curvy Between Bianca Mathew And Dorathy Bachor? / My Experience With A Girl Because Of An iPhone / Dog got me pregnant three times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.