Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

My Experience With A Girl Because Of An iPhone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Girl Because Of An iPhone (3596 Views)

I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) / I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? / I Can't Woo A Girl Because Of My Uncontrollable Way Of Using Too Much Vocabulari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Girl Because Of An iPhone by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
Went to the Barbers' shop to have a hair cut and I met my friend there. Na so my friend carry my iPhone begin check update. Then one girl just kept staring until she asked if my friend could snap her a picture, that she wanted to post it on Fb and whatsApp.

Niggar simply replied and said "no wahala nah, u no go like do mirror selfie?" he went straight up and told her but na 3 rounds. He took her to my Place, banged her, snapped her and she did mirror selfie.

So many scenarios like that which I can't type. 99% of Nigeria girls you see with an iPhone are either given to them by a guy, or are gotten from their runz business. Shey if I say Nigeria girls are so broke and brainless for my liking, some werey go dey quote me nii?

Guys using iPhone share your experience with girls

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Girl Because Of An iPhone by OBALOLA55(m): 7:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
WHERE ARE YOU EXACTLY OP

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl Because Of An iPhone by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
OBALOLA55:
WHERE ARE YOU EXACTLY OP

I'm right here my Gee

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl Because Of An iPhone by OBALOLA55(m): 7:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
GoodHardDick:

I'm right here my Gee
STATE undecided
Re: My Experience With A Girl Because Of An iPhone by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
99% of Nigeria girls you see with an iPhone are either given to them by a guy, or are gotten from their runz business. .

Tell me, where did you get this your 99% data from?. You people will just sit down and concoct a lot of lies just to massage your ego and inferiority complex.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Girl Because Of An iPhone by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
Tales by moonlight

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl Because Of An iPhone by DroppingLiquid: 7:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
how old are these girls? I'm guessing within the range of 14 - 17.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl Because Of An iPhone by KiNg0G: 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
come hood, iphones don't freak them no more.

infact they go for guys with tourchlight, because they know he got twice that in his cribs.

get updated, iphone where every young teenagers get for hand.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl Because Of An iPhone by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
DroppingLiquid:
how old are these girls? I'm guessing within the range of 14 - 17.

Obviously the range of 14 - 30

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl Because Of An iPhone by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
KiNg0G:
come hood, iphones don't freak them no more.

infact they go for guys with tourchlight, because they know he got twice that in his cribs.

get updated, iphone where every young teenagers get for hand.

True bro. Na so one girl talk say "If your boyfriend loves you, he won't let you use android phone".

You're right OG. IPhone doesn't freak them anymore but they keep falling victims of ritualist all the time. How's that possible?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Girl Because Of An iPhone by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dorad:
99% of Nigeria girls you see with an iPhone are either given to them by a guy, or are gotten from their runz business. .

Tell me, where did you get this your 99% data from?. You people will just sit down and concoct a lot of lies just to massage your ego and inferiority complex.

OG.. No be Ego.
It's just an experience I had that I shared bro

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl Because Of An iPhone by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
GoodHardDick:

OG.. No be Ego.
It's just an experience I had that I shared bro
From your whole view it's obvious you are bleeping underages. Women are buying themselves real shit out there and they are Nigerians. Women buy good phones, houses and have fun night that they pay for.

And funny thing is that it's still iphone 6s london use that you might be using. grin

Change your poverty circle bro... Your mentality go change join

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl Because Of An iPhone by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dorad:
From your whole view it's obvious you are bleeping underages. Women are buying themselves real shit out there and they are Nigerians. Women buy good phones, houses and have fun night that they pay for.

And funny thing is that it's still iphone 6s london use that you might be using. grin

Gee.. You seem pained and bitter bro. What's the matter son?

I didn't insult you nor insulted anyone. Let love lead bro.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl Because Of An iPhone by odinson1(m): 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
G
Re: My Experience With A Girl Because Of An iPhone by odinson1(m): 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dorad:

It's simple common sense bruhh. They don't work,but they are using phones of 400k+

Seriously

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Girl Because Of An iPhone by odinson1(m): 9:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dorad:

You are either blind,or very daft.

I can't tell which

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Girl Because Of An iPhone by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
odinson1:

It's simple common sense bruhh. They don't work,but they are using phones of 400k+

Seriously

OG. Leave that werey to keep looking for who he's going to pour his anger and frustration on.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Girl Because Of An iPhone by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dorad:

Stop making these repulsive conclusions.

The average number of Nigerian girls that are independent is barely 20%.

Celebrities are buying houses and cars doesn't mean that's the tale of every girl.

There are innumerable leeches out there. Their high-class look might deceive you if you're a JJC.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Girl Because Of An iPhone by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
odinson1:

You are either blind,or very daft.

I can't tell which

Gee you even get time dey reply the frustrated niggar. You should know the guy is bitter and obviously in severe pains too. Na to leave the werey make e dey crase dey go

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Girl Because Of An iPhone by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
HenryDion:

Stop making these repulsive conclusions.

The average number of Nigerian girls that are independent is barely 20%.

Celebrities are buying houses and cars doesn't mean that's the tale of every girl.

There are innumerable leeches out there. Their high-class look might deceive you if you're a JJC.

My guy, Educating that pussy ass niggar is a complete waste of time. Make una leave the werey make he dey fool himself for Nairaland

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Girl Because Of An iPhone by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
May the blood of Jesus Christ cover me totally.
Abeg y'all should check my signature for my Acapella cover of Diana Ross' "He lives in you". Tell me what you think insult is allowed and if you like it don't hesitate to like share and subscribe so you can always come back for more content. Thank you.
GoodHardDick:
Went to the Barbers' shop to have a hair cut and I met my friend there. Na so my friend carry my iPhone begin check update. Then one girl just kept staring until she asked if my friend could snap her a picture, that she wanted to post it on Fb and whatsApp.

Niggar simply replied and said "no wahala nah, u no go like do mirror selfie?" he went straight up and told her but na 3 rounds. He took her to my Place, banged her, snapped her and she did mirror selfie.

So many scenarios like that which I can't type. 99% of Nigeria girls you see with an iPhone are either given to them by a guy, or are gotten from their runz business. Shey if I say Nigeria girls are so broke and brainless for my liking, some werey go dey quote me nii?

Re: My Experience With A Girl Because Of An iPhone by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ogbeni I'm out of this thread..... You niggas should continue massaging your old egos..... Baby girls are still gonna be bubbling and shining grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl Because Of An iPhone by fineberry(m): 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dem too dey hype iphone
Re: My Experience With A Girl Because Of An iPhone by Jeon(f): 10:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
shey na jeez or water? Abi Wetin ur friend put for mouth!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl Because Of An iPhone by vikgreen01(m): 12:07am On Feb 24, 2022
Jeon:
shey na jeez or water? Abi Wetin ur friend put for mouth!

Them think say e dy easy to go Bleep a girl like that…. Unless slow poke thou

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Girl Because Of An iPhone by Danmboss(m): 2:24am On Feb 24, 2022
Nowadaybabes n iphone na 5and 6
Re: My Experience With A Girl Because Of An iPhone by careytommy37(m): 6:02am On Feb 24, 2022
Keep cooking
Re: My Experience With A Girl Because Of An iPhone by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 24, 2022
vikgreen01:

Them think say e dy easy to go Bleep a girl like that…. Unless slow poke thou

OG..which one is dem think say e dey easy to go Bleep a girl like that? I no understand.. Girls hard before?

guys dey f*ck girls for a plate of indomie and egg, some dey bleep them because of urgent 2k. Na my experience I share bro,, let love lead
Re: My Experience With A Girl Because Of An iPhone by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 24, 2022
fineberry:
Dem too dey hype iphone

True bro

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl Because Of An iPhone by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 24, 2022
Danmboss:
Nowadaybabes n iphone na 5and 6

No be lie my Gee. The obsession is too much
Re: My Experience With A Girl Because Of An iPhone by ruggedtimi(m): 7:53am On Feb 24, 2022
just yesterday I told my guy " that gal na runs gal"...how I take know.? She is using iphone 11. You can easily tell when a runs uses an iphone and a gl that actually worked in a good way to get that iphone
Re: My Experience With A Girl Because Of An iPhone by Stephanie2k: 9:59am On Feb 24, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Can't believe i wasted my time reading this. Anyways,if you're a lady and you're tired of guys looking down on you like this,and you want to not have to depend on any man for anything,then you should learn a high income skill. One I'll be recommending today is copywriting and this course in particular called "The Foreign Copywriting Initiative".
If you're interested in talking more, message me via WhatsApp by sending "FCI" to 07013097868

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buying My First Car To Chase Women, I Regret It.. / They Just Brought Light [Pics] / Why Do Ladies Act As If Having S*x Is Like Doing A Man A Favour!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.