Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

A Friend Needs Urgent Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Needs Urgent Help (654 Views)

Help! My Friend Needs Blood And Sperm Donation ASAP (graphic Pics) / My Friend Needs A Husband. / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Needs Urgent Help by suxy(m): 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
Good day guys,

A friend of mine is having a bad time in his relationship right now, he's girlfriend texted him today to inform him that she's tired of the relationship and wants a break-up because since a year they've been together the girl has been the one taking care of herself, her needs and everything as it pertains to been a lady and this is cos my friend is currently unemployed,though he's seriously job hunting and hoping to get something doing but it's not forth coming and she don't think that anything good is going to come out of the relationship at the end.

Though the duo has agreed to get married to each other when everything is in its right place but the girl is of the opinion that it's taking too long and she's not seeing any positive change on the guy's side and hence it's better she move on alone than to be with a guy that can't provide for her needs.

This actually is driving my friend crazy as he truly loves this girl and don't want to loose her.

So guys what do you think is the best way to handle this issue and most importantly to help my friend get his girlfriend back?

I've tried talking to the girl but she says she's tired of hope and faith, that all she needs now is results and actions......me confuse ooo.....pls �� help
Re: A Friend Needs Urgent Help by suxy(m): 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
Please friends help my friend here with a suggestion please..

The nigga ain't cool again
Re: A Friend Needs Urgent Help by Tloc(m): 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
Damn! What kind of MEN are the hosts of heaven sending down to EARTH these days. shocked angry

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Needs Urgent Help by DryMouth: 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ur friend shuld buy otapiapia and drink.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Needs Urgent Help by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
Your friend should at the moment be thinking of making himself more fulfilled.

If he's still job hunting, he should be investing greatly in himself and worry less about keeping a girlfriend that doesn't wish to continue with the relationship.

suxy:
Good day guys,

A friend of mine is having a bad time in his relationship right now, he's girlfriend texted him today to inform him that she's tired of the relationship and wants a break-up because since a year they've been together the girl has been the one taking care of herself, her needs and everything as it pertains to been a lady and this is cos my friend is currently unemployed,though he's seriously job hunting and hoping to get something doing but it's not forth coming and she don't think that anything good is going to come out of the relationship at the end.

Though the duo has agreed to get married to each other when everything is in its right place but the girl is of the opinion that it's taking too long and she's not seeing any positive change on the guy's side and hence it's better she move on alone than to be with a guy that can't provide for her needs.

This actually is driving my friend crazy as he truly loves this girl and don't want to loose her.

So guys what do you think is the best way to handle this issue and most importantly to help my friend get his girlfriend back?

I've tried talking to the girl but she says she's tired of hope and faith, that all she needs now is results and actions......me confuse ooo.....pls �� help

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Needs Urgent Help by phorget(m): 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
You better tell "your friend" to go and make money.
Re: A Friend Needs Urgent Help by Headlesschicken(m): 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
undecided Both n you n yuh friend r madt....
Re: A Friend Needs Urgent Help by suxy(m): 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
[quote author=nwaezeemmanuel post=96495947]Your friend should at the moment be thinking of making himself more fulfilled.

If he's still job hunting, he should be investing greatly in himself and worry less about keeping a girlfriend that doesn't wish to continue with the relationship.

Okay,
Thanks alot bro.
Message transmitted already
Re: A Friend Needs Urgent Help by suxy(m): 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
DryMouth:
Ur friend shuld buy otapiapia and drink.

Say NO suicide
Re: A Friend Needs Urgent Help by Thesole(m): 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
Your friend problem is annoying.
Re: A Friend Needs Urgent Help by suxy(m): 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
Tloc:
Damn! What kind of MEN are the hosts of heaven sending down to EARTH these days. shocked angry

Bro's na love ooo

E dey be somehow atimes....... he's really into her big time....even me fear join
Re: A Friend Needs Urgent Help by suxy(m): 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
Headlesschicken:
undecided Both n you n yuh friend r madt....

Interesting
Coming from a headless chicken....... c'mon man say something nice
Re: A Friend Needs Urgent Help by suxy(m): 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
Thesole:
Your friend problem is annoying.

Elucidate Sir!!
Re: A Friend Needs Urgent Help by suxy(m): 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
phorget:
You better tell "your friend" to go and make money.

Smiles.....I believe he's aware
Re: A Friend Needs Urgent Help by Beejayminer: 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
Your friend need to move ahead. Let the girl be. If the girl is for him, she will definitely stay and struggle with him till things get better.. The pain of loosing a girlfriend will push your friend furthermore to struggle more and by doing this, Lucky and Favour will be on his side. Move ON bro

1 Like

Re: A Friend Needs Urgent Help by Pierocash(m): 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
I was in that situation some years back,she told me she wanted to move on. I initially tried convincing her because it wasn't easy losing a relationship of 3yrs then,but when she was insistent, I told her goodbye.

But one thing is Certain, someone who truly loves you loves you, after a week or so,she called and said just wanted to say hello to me. I told her thanks. This happened few weeks before her POP ,she was serving in ministry of health Uyo then .

When she passed out,she said she wanted to see me again and I allowed her,she set her eyes on me and started crying,hugged,and kissed me, and apologised.

Today, our relationship is stronger than ever and things are good with me now.

Let your friend let her go, let him face his hustle and build himself up, not too long he will forget the pain, or she will come back.

This life, dem no dey force am,wetin go be,go be

4 Likes

Re: A Friend Needs Urgent Help by Thesole(m): 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
suxy:

Elucidate Sir!!
c'mon this is straight forward. Unlike jobs, There are tons of girls out there which one do you think he should handle first?

1 Like

Re: A Friend Needs Urgent Help by mdbabah2020: 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
I hardly talk or comment on this platform, my story was far worse with my ex. she will call my mom and abuse our family all because we are poor, she resets my brain with her complains and guess what? she's still single because she was unable to find the rich man she was looking for till now. but today I'm a proud owner of 3 luxury houses with lots of successes because i took the hard pill and swallowed the emotional pain to move on and search for money thoroughly without distractions. ...not yet 40yr old as i speaks

1 Like

Re: A Friend Needs Urgent Help by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
I am not advising shit**** angry
Re: A Friend Needs Urgent Help by Kobicove(m): 5:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
suxy:
Good day guys,

A friend of mine is having a bad time in his relationship right now, he's girlfriend texted him today to inform him that she's tired of the relationship and wants a break-up because since a year they've been together the girl has been the one taking care of herself...

I've tried talking to the girl but she.. �� help

Tell your friend to forget about woman matter for the time being and focus on getting his finances sorted out!

1 Like

Re: A Friend Needs Urgent Help by SavageResponse(m): 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
Tell your friend to move on

1 Like

Re: A Friend Needs Urgent Help by Angelacruz: 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
let ur friend go and hustle,if d babe can't wait she should go.Even though he get a job today,it will take him like 2-3yrs to save talk less of marriage.He might even abandon his girlfrd wen he has a good paying job.Platonic relationship is okay.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Needs Urgent Help by Bornsinner7: 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
Awa fierce gan to ba n wa mi

Tell your friend that his babe has gotten a guy she wants to wreck financially..
Your friend should be grateful to God for delivery him from a cankerworm..

This is what your friend needs
"How to wash hand comot from love matter"

1 Like

Re: A Friend Needs Urgent Help by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
suxy:
Good day guys,

Mumus and Foooools no dey ever finish for this World lol......

Re: A Friend Needs Urgent Help by suxy(m): 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
Thanks alot guys for your superb advice......it really doused the boiling tension.

Gracias and God bless.
Re: A Friend Needs Urgent Help by 2dice01: 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
Pierocash:
I was in that situation some years back,she told me she wanted to move on. I initially tried convincing her because it wasn't easy losing a relationship of 3yrs then,but when she was insistent, I told her goodbye.

But one thing is Certain, someone who truly loves you loves you, after a week or so,she called and said just wanted to say hello to me. I told her thanks. This happened few weeks before her POP ,she was serving in ministry of health Uyo then .

When she passed out,she said she wanted to see me again and I allowed her,she set her eyes on me and started crying,hugged,and kissed me, and apologised.

Today, our relationship is stronger than ever and things are good with me now .

Let your friend let her go, let him face his hustle and build himself up, not too long he will forget the pain, or she will come back.

This life, dem no dey force am,wetin go be,go be

cheesy grin
So he should wait onto the lord fa
Bros e belike
Politician or G- Boys never collect ya boo before
Re: A Friend Needs Urgent Help by Pierocash(m): 6:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
2dice01:

cheesy grin
So he should wait onto the lord fa
Bros e belike
Politician or G- Boys never collect ya boo before
a woman that truly loves you and know what she wants won't dump you for any of these ones
Re: A Friend Needs Urgent Help by Traininghub(f): 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hmph, I know how that lady feels, however, as giving is part of what makes relationships great, I do not think it is the responsibility of either of the partners to shoulder the life problems of their partners in a relationship especially if they aren't married!
Your friend is jobless? Let me help his ministry, No dey spend money buy wetin you fit learn, seize this promo opportunity to learn with shikini money with wetin you fit buy with plenty money! Learn over 10 recipes from yogurt and its varieties (no machine needed) to ice cream, to granola and its recipes, to natural sweeteners, to treats! Over 10 recipes to be learnt from 9th to 15th December. There'll also be a bonus class on how to start your profitable business with as little as #3,000. Bonus fee is #2,000 and is only for the first 50 people, others pay #5,000. Bonus only applicable this festive period!
Benefits: You'll save big, you'll be able to make 1 litre of yogurt with as little as #1,700��� instead of buying it for #3,500
2- You'll be learn to make your yogurt and its varieties condensed milk, ice cream and its varieties with no machine.☺️ Amazing right!!!!
3- I'll teach you to make different treats such as truffles, bounty balls etc with simple ingredients that are VERY AFFORDABLE!!!
4- I'll help you with how you can lose weight and how to make natural sweeteners and more!!!
The best part is
5- If you want to run it as business, I'll guide you on how to do so with as little as #3,000!!!
6- Get a side hustle, establish a full business and treat your family, friends, enemies, frenemies and co something nice henceforth, no dey throway money!

ORIGINAL PRICE: #10,000
PROMO PRICE: #2,000 (FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE!)
DURATION: ONE WEEK (9TH-15TH)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Who Can Help Me Translate This.. / Please How Much From Lagos To Abuja, Urgently Please / Don't Do These 7 Things As A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.