Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President (40902 Views)

Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' / US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) / Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
trutht828:

Your destiny has been reduced to that of anti-ipob attack dog. grin

Don't you feel cursed with the way your life has turned?

Wow, what did he do to deserve this

1 Like

Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
planetx:
If that coward GEJ was half the man Trump was and have a quarter of his backbone we will not be in the mess we are in today, that coward folded like a cheap suit.

Please keep quiet.

How did you expect him to overide the will of the majority.

GEJ did what was right because no blood will be spilled because of him.If war had broken out then would you open that loudmouth of yours and type this rubbish.

No matter how Trump fights he has lost the election and he will go if you want to support leaders that don't respect the will of the people then go to China or Russia or any country ruled by a dictator and lets see how life treats you there since the will.of the majority is inconsequential to you.

1 Like

Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
IamPlato:
Biden Will Fail America If He Takes That Seat

Is this HATE or what?

1 Like

Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by Jeboy(m): 6:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
Which God quality?

That is how we have deceived the Christian community here that Trump is God sent.

A man that has exhibited hatred for some set of people, arrogant, talkative, bully in chief, despotic, lacking manners etc. Which of these characters resembles that of Jesus??

GodWrites:
Despite not supporting his re-election, I don't fail for a moment to recognize the God qualities in him.

2 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by Guestlander: 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
Myself2:
Trump is right, no reporter has a right to talk to a sitting President that way, and until another president succeeds him, Donald J Trump remains the POTUS. I grin when I think of what would happen to any bloody reporter that would talk to president Buhari that way

What did the journalist say to him? Besides, this was someone who mocked a disabled journalist who asked him a question, isn't respect reciprocal? There are many other instances where he attacked and insulted journalists.

1 Like

Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by Ijaya123: 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
GodWrites:
Despite not supporting his re-election, I don't fail for a moment to recognize the God qualities in him.

List the qualities.

1 Like

Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by donogaga(m): 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD Bless Me President Trump!
My PRECIOUS DADDY Bless me President Trump!

Great Grace! Great Courage! Great President!

We Love you Trump!
You the Greatest President of the United States of America..
Ignore the noise makers Home and Abroad..

GOD IS IN TOTAL CONTROL

How is he the greatest president of the United State of America? In what sense? What's the basis of that statement?
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by fowlyansh181(m): 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
IamPlato:
Biden Will Fail America If He Takes That Seat
how exactly is that a concern of yours in ojuelegba?
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by 2cribz: 6:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
Him with ffk na same ni
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by planetx: 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
banmee:

See your life? So what would have been the alternative? Riots? Chaos in the streets? I wonder how you people think i swear. So basically when someone loses an election in Nigeria they should refuse to leave. Nice logic.
I am sure you know that If the roles were reversed, Buhari would have never conceded.
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by JoeEeL(m): 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
trutht828:

Don't tell me you are not seeing the evidence of curses upon your life already. You seem to not be the only one who doesn't know that you are cursed on this forum grin

Lol
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by Twenty8: 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

We Love you Trump!
We that Love You WorldWide are Much more than the noise Makers..

GOD IS IN TOTAL CONTROL

Please stop this.
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by CSTRR: 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
A King who has to say "I am king" is no true king.

- Tywin Lannister.
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by planetx: 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Please keep quiet.

How did you expect him to overide the will of the majority.

GEJ did what was right because no blood will be spilled because of him.If war had broken out then would you open that loudmouth of yours and type this rubbish.

No matter how Trump fights he has lost the election and he will go if you want to support leaders that don't respect the will of the people then go to China or Russia or any country ruled by a dictator and lets see how life treats you there since the will.of the majority is inconsequential to you.
Oh pls no war would have broken out, the Northern almajiris would have protested for a few days but by the time they see heavily armed troops on the street they would calm down. By 2019 Buhari would have aged out from contesting and Nigeria would have been saved this calamity
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by CSTRR: 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
But beyond that, the presidency is just a Job.

He does not deserve more respect than a professor or a teacher.

Leave that King worship to third world nations like NIgeria.

US democracy has gone beyond that.
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
trutht828:

Your destiny has been reduced to that of anti-ipob attack dog. grin

Don't you feel cursed with the way your life has turned?

A member of Ipob has bought his grand father's compound along with the graves of his ancestors. He has no where to live other than under the bridge so you can understand his frustration. He has lost everything to hatred of the Igbos.

If you have pity give him small.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by Bnladan(m): 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

We Love you Trump!

GOD IS IN TOTAL CONTROL
look at this irrelevant specie. Who cares if u love him or not? He is moving outta the oval come Jan 20th.

1 Like

Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
OMONGBALI:

I am disgrace!
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by Twenty8: 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
trutht828:

Don't tell me you are not seeing the evidence of curses upon your life already. You seem to not be the only one who doesn't know that you are cursed on this forum grin

*in davido's voice*
Why both you and simplyleo are acting like cursed pussy, y'all bitchin about tribes like pussy
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD Bless Me President Trump! My PRECIOUS DADDY Bless me President Trump!
We Love you Trump! You the Greatest President of the United States of America.. Ignore the noise makers Home and Abroad.. We that Love You WorldWide are Much more than the noise Makers..
GOD IS IN TOTAL CONTROL
Please what brand of weed do you smoke?
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

We Love you Trump!

GOD IS IN TOTAL CONTROL

I believe your own Bible said GOD RESISTS THE PROUD BUT GIVES GRACE TO THE HUMBLE.

Trump is too arrogantly proud. God would not be proud of you.

1 Like

Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by banmee(m): 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
planetx:
I am sure you know that If the roles were reversed, Buhari would have never conceded.

And does that make it right? This is why i say Nigeria is lost.
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by IamPlato(m): 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Is this HATE or what?
Fact not hate...

Kamala Harris will control him, he is an old puppet and a female worshipper...

1 Like

Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by shogsman(m): 6:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

We Love you Trump!

GOD IS IN TOTAL CONTROL
You and the 72 people that liked your post are unintelligent

4 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by shogsman(m): 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

We Love you Trump!

GOD IS IN TOTAL CONTROL
You're one of the most annoying things have ever had the misfortune of seeing on the internet

3 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by HAJJIMUKHTAR: 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

We Love you Trump!

GOD IS IN TOTAL CONTROL
eyah..........!
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by Babapyro: 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

We Love you Trump!

GOD IS IN TOTAL CONTROL
I hate you and the bastardz that likes the garbage you post with every bone of my body

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Arrested After Faking Heart Attack In 20 Restaurants To Avoid Paying Bill / Putin Grants Russian Citizenship To US Whistleblower Edward Snowden / Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.