Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:03 AM

Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President (41222 Views)

Putin Mockingly Endorses Kamala Harris For US President (Photos) / Noa Argamani(israeli Hostage)was Held In Al Jazeera Reporter's Apartment(pics)) / Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by saintuspapa(m): 7:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD Bless Me President Trump!
My PRECIOUS DADDY Bless me President Trump!

Great Grace! Great Courage! Great President!

We Love you Trump!
You the Greatest President of the United States of America..
Ignore the noise makers Home and Abroad..

GOD IS IN TOTAL CONTROL

Which righteousness are you actually projecting with this your partisan political stance. I used to respect your views, but that is gone.

2 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by CalabarDude(m): 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

We Love you Trump!
We that Love You WorldWide are Much more than the noise Makers..

GOD IS IN TOTAL CONTROL
ur beginning to irritate, am sure u honor him than God?

3 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by Number1benue: 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

We Love you Trump!

GOD IS IN TOTAL CONTROL

Nah where you Bleep up be this "don't indulge in religion and politics are the same time" stay one place

2 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by thinkmoney(m): 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

We Love you Trump!

GOD IS IN TOTAL CONTROL
See I love you but I love God more. Watch what your type is doing to Christianity unknowingly. What reason do you have that this man with is obvious fragility is a chosen of God? It's absurd how many of you think America or even Israel (that's not even formally a Christian country) are approved by God? Does God ever fail?

3 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by Naija4love(m): 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by DarkJeddi(m): 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
GodWrites:
Despite not supporting his re-election, I don't fail for a moment to recognize the God qualities in him.

God qualities? shocked
Trump? grin
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by GodWrites: 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
Jeboy:
Which God quality?

That is how we have deceived the Christian community here that Trump is God sent.

A man that has exhibited hatred for some set of people, arrogant, talkative, bully in chief, despotic, lacking manners etc. Which of these characters resembles that of Jesus??

Go and count the billions of souls that Yahweh killed before sending his son. Yet, you still serve him despite his blood cravings and irrational decisions.
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by lexy2014: 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
GodWrites:
Despite not supporting his re-election, I don't fail for a moment to recognize the God qualities in him.

Which "God qualities"? Kindly shed some light
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by GodWrites: 7:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
lexy2014:

Which "God qualities"? Kindly shed some light

Arrogance, psychopathy and violence, exactly the traits of Yahweh. The Bible is proof to this assertion.

1 Like

Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by ThatFairGuy1: 7:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD Bless Me President Trump! My PRECIOUS DADDY Bless me President Trump!
We Love you Trump! You the Greatest President of the United States of America.. Ignore the noise makers Home and Abroad.. We that Love You WorldWide are Much more than the noise Makers..
GOD IS IN TOTAL CONTROL
It's not surprising, you also mocked the reporter FFK disgraced. You're in no way close to righteousness

2 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
DarkJeddi:
God qualities? shocked
Trump? grin

Keep following the developments. You must wail for the remaining 4 years...

Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by Sleekfingers: 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
debbiebianca2:
"Don't talk to me that way. I'm the President of the United States.- Watch Trump snap at a reporter when asked to explain his election fraud allegations (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRJNJQcR604
US President Donald Trump snapped at a reporter on Thursday night, November 26, when asked to explain his electoral fraud allegations.

Thursday was the first time Trump has taken questions from reporters since the election.

Since US media outlets projected Biden as the winner earlier this month, Trump has refused to accept the results, instead pushing conspiracies that his second term is being stolen and launching a legal effort to overturn results.

During the tense press exchange, Trump, for the first time stated he will leave the White House if the Electoral College votes for President-elect Joe Biden, but still continued with his voter fraud allegations saying he's not prepared to concede.

"Certainly I will, and you know that," Trump said when asked by a reporter about leaving the White House if Biden is declared the winner on December 14.

"I will and, you know that."

"It's going to be a very hard thing to concede because we know there was massive fraud," Trump said.

"As to whether or not we can get this apparatus moving quickly -- because time isn't on our side, everything else is on our side, facts are on our side, this was a massive fraud."

The President then added that if Biden is declared the winner, the Electoral College, "made a mistake, cause this election was a fraud."

Pressed by a reporter on his comments, Trump snapped at the reporter. "You are just a lightweight "Don't talk to me that way. I'm the President of the United States. Don't ever talk to the president that way," he said.

Source:
https://mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1332121739812352000

e pain am......
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by Cetacean419: 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
Whether he Looses or he wins, Journalist should try and act for once ethically even if they don't like him. Cuomo Lashed out at Journalists and reporters for hateful criticism. At least give him that respect when you're are in the Open.
Trump is 100% likely to live the White house except a Lion can Lay eggs but a government that enters through Propaganda will never fulfill 3% of her promises(Biden Administration). Similar to Nigeria, Our present administration entered through Propaganda and were unable deliver and it is applicable all over the world.
I will always reiterate that Biden will not be the Problem of his administration but his "apointees" and vice President will kick his f*ck out as they've always done.
Let us be Factual here many Nigerians hate Trump because they think he is a Racist and because of his Immigration laws but if you don't make your bed how will you lie on it?
How use a Line of Fela's song in "Kolomentality'' where he said" Dem go turn on air-condition and close their country away"
Eloping never did any country good and until will zip up our pants nothing will happen. It will just be individual wealth but Nigeria will never move forward.

2 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by TeraHawks: 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
GodWrites:

Please tell us the God qualities.

Lots of folks obviously don't have an idea who God is.

1 Like

Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by stealmatic(m): 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD Bless Me President Trump! My PRECIOUS DADDY Bless me President Trump!
We Love you Trump! You the Greatest President of the United States of America.. Ignore the noise makers Home and Abroad.. We that Love You WorldWide are Much more than the noise Makers..
GOD IS IN TOTAL CONTROL
u see ur life? are you supporting him? did he win

1 Like

Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by Adakintroy: 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
Even rightouseness89 see the truth.

all real men see American as too weaken by the left. That's why they were so afraid of even little rocket men like Kim. The name Putin gives them heart skip..notice trump went over there to see and greet him nothing happened. That's how real men do. It's just real respect for respect. Playfully jabs everynow so often. Na strong men de play. No be ludo or sarokor we de talk here

Obama came to Kenya. Saw his poor kinsmen and what did he bring them. Gay rights. Imagine that. Gay rights in a country of hungry poor black men.

Thank God for Kenyatta. He quickly straighten the weakling.
We need manly men back. No be lie cabdance talk. The left is just too weak. Evident in their presidential choice they can't even see it.

A old man and woman. We're is the man.
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by Adakintroy: 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
Even rightouseness89 see the truth.

all real men see American as too weaken by the left. That's why they were so afraid of even little rocket men like Kim. The name Putin gives them heart skip..notice trump went over there to see and greet him nothing happened. That's how real men do. It's just real respect for respect. Playfully jabs everynow so often. Na strong men de play. No be ludo or sarokor we de talk here

Obama came to Kenya. Saw his poor kinsmen and what did he bring them. Gay rights. Imagine that. Gay rights in a country of hungry poor black men.

Thank God for Kenyatta. He quickly straighten the weakling.
We need manly men back. No be lie cabdance talk. The left is just too weak. Evident in their presidential choice they can't even see it.

A old man and woman. Can things depict weakness any more than this?
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by Coinbased: 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
Oh
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by Feggie3: 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

We Love you Trump!

GOD IS IN TOTAL CONTROL
Now I understand that this guy has a psychiatric tendency with obvious mental instability. From your late comments I see u as a saint no more..

I can even bet u may have this weird fetish of masturbating with Trump's picture at late hours in the night....

2 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by Mycommand: 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
It is okay for him to talk to other people the way he likes. NEXT! Countdown to January 20th.

Simplyleo:
Obviously all the gods of ipob lunatics have short fuses.

Trump
FFK
Lamidi cownu
Fayose
Etc

Like gods like subjects.
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by supercase1(m): 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
Simplyleo:
Obviously all the gods of ipob lunatics have short fuses.

Trump
FFK
Lamidi cownu
Fayose
Etc

Like gods like subjects.
now put your two hands on your head and proclaim aloud

I MUST HAVE SENSE BY FIRE BY FORCE OH HELP ME ALLAH
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by emae009(m): 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
planetx:
If that coward GEJ was half the man Trump was and have a quarter of his backbone we will not be in the mess we are in today, that coward folded like a cheap suit.

GEJ was no coward. stop projecting your insecurity on another man. He withstood US pressure on gay rights that's no coward move. A simple letter from a House of Representatives member and this present government was scrambling up and down.
He gave his reasons for conceding, Trump has his own reason for not doing that. Different scenarios
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by supercase1(m): 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

We Love you Trump!

GOD IS IN TOTAL CONTROL
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL
you keep disgracing yourself online, am sure your mother would weep whenever she see how foolish you are in reasoning.your God trump just placed a 15,000$ bounty on your fellow African brothers b4 the can travel to the US,placed travelling ban/restrictions on your fellow country men and citizens,call you and your fellow Africans shithole and monkeys always in search of ripe bananas,never stepped a foot in Africa romances and appease rich Arab nations that sponsors terrorism,see Africans as disguising,yet a zombie amoebic brained creature like you still see this trump as a Messiah and saviour?
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL
YOU ARE A BIGFOOL
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL
YOU ARE A BIGFOOL
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL
(spits)

3 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by skinny419(m): 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
THIS GUY IS MAHD..
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by supercase1(m): 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
skinny419:
THIS GUY IS MAHD..
the foolish Righteousness89 guy the so called fake pastor on nairaland still sees this evil trump as Godsent and his helper

can u see how so many Nigerians are suffering from mental problems and they don't know it?
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by LikeAking: 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
Instead of hating this guy learn a some things from him.

He is fearless, courageous, etc.
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by 9jaRealist: 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
Dotard Trump is your garden variety Third World Dictator...smh grin
>
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by skinny419(m): 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
supercase1:

the foolish Righteousness89 guy the so called fake pastor on nairaland still sees this evil trump as Godsent and his helper

can u see how so many Nigerians are suffering from mental problems and they don't know it?
Dat epolitica pastor is sick..american no be naija, election is over
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by dragunov: 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
debbiebianca2:
"Don't talk to me that way. I'm the President of the United States.- Watch Trump snap at a reporter when asked to explain his election fraud allegations (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRJNJQcR604
US President Donald Trump snapped at a reporter on Thursday night, November 26, when asked to explain his electoral fraud allegations.

Thursday was the first time Trump has taken questions from reporters since the election.

Since US media outlets projected Biden as the winner earlier this month, Trump has refused to accept the results, instead pushing conspiracies that his second term is being stolen and launching a legal effort to overturn results.

During the tense press exchange, Trump, for the first time stated he will leave the White House if the Electoral College votes for President-elect Joe Biden, but still continued with his voter fraud allegations saying he's not prepared to concede.

"Certainly I will, and you know that," Trump said when asked by a reporter about leaving the White House if Biden is declared the winner on December 14.

"I will and, you know that."

"It's going to be a very hard thing to concede because we know there was massive fraud," Trump said.

"As to whether or not we can get this apparatus moving quickly -- because time isn't on our side, everything else is on our side, facts are on our side, this was a massive fraud."

The President then added that if Biden is declared the winner, the Electoral College, "made a mistake, cause this election was a fraud."

Pressed by a reporter on his comments, Trump snapped at the reporter. "You are just a lightweight "Don't talk to me that way. I'm the President of the United States. Don't ever talk to the president that way," he said.

Source:
https://mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1332121739812352000

Baba lost it.

Facts you and your lawyers could not present in court.

1 Like

Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by alabo1: 9:07pm On Nov 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

We Love you Trump!

GOD IS IN TOTAL CONTROL

Come January 20 2021 when Biden is sworn in you will maybe tell us if God is no longer in control. You borderline lunatics never cease to amuse me.

1 Like

Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by 9jaRealist: 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
LikeAking:
Instead of hating this guy learn a some things from him.

He is fearless, courageous, etc.

His ignorance is his bliss...
But Abegi don’t confuse cluelessness with courage.

Only FOOLS have no fear...
Conversely, courage is being fearful and overcoming it.

>
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by dragunov: 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

We Love you Trump!

GOD IS IN TOTAL CONTROL

Trump doesn't give a ratass about you, your tribe, your religion or any other person apart from himself.

If not that you are so used to tyranny, autocracy and dictatorship you would have quickly recognized the kind of man you're dealing with. A man who is the Adedibu of America. A man of his base only and not the whole of America.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before / Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine / Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.