Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President (40898 Views)

Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' / US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) / Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by Yeecar(m): 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
Righteousness89:
GOD Bless Me President Trump!
My PRECIOUS DADDY Bless me President Trump!

Great Grace! Great Courage! Great President!

We Love you Trump!
You the Greatest President of the United States of America..
Ignore the noise makers Home and Abroad..
We that Love You WorldWide are Much more than the noise Makers..

GOD IS IN TOTAL CONTROL
Lol�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Arrested After Faking Heart Attack In 20 Restaurants To Avoid Paying Bill / Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) / Putin Grants Russian Citizenship To US Whistleblower Edward Snowden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.