Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,895 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President (40900 Views)

Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' / US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) / Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by dragunov: 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD Bless Me President Trump!
My PRECIOUS DADDY Bless me President Trump!

Great Grace! Great Courage! Great President!

We Love you Trump!
You the Greatest President of the United States of America..
Ignore the noise makers Home and Abroad..
We that Love You WorldWide are Much more than the noise Makers..

GOD IS IN TOTAL CONTROL

I know you're not an American. And so you know, a lot of Americans don't share your sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by olajizz01(m): 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD Bless Me President Trump! My PRECIOUS DADDY Bless me President Trump!
We Love you Trump! You the Greatest President of the United States of America.. Ignore the noise makers Home and Abroad.. We that Love You WorldWide are Much more than the noise Makers..
GOD IS IN TOTAL CONTROL
This fake pastor is back.

2 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by Chicastle: 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
I CONCEDE NOTHING
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by dragunov: 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
IamPlato:
Biden Will Fail America If He Takes That Seat

Let the Americans decide that bros. Wetin be your own?

1 Like

Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by LikeAking: 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
9jaRealist:

His ignorance is his bliss...
But Abegi don’t confuse cluelessness with courage.

Only FOOLS have no fear...
Conversely, courage is being fearful and overcoming it.

>

The media and his haters are trying to paint him as ignorant and foolish.

But this dude is successful than all of them. He his a POTUS, billionare, a celeb.

A fool can never make that amount of money and also become the POTUS.

Trump is a very smart man.

Only wisdom know wisdom.

Think deep.

They are just hating.

Fear is the greatest limitation of poor minds.

Nothing in this world deserves our fear.

Wetin one happen agian na?

Fear and shame is a big bondage

1 Like

Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by LikeAking: 9:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
9jaRealist:

His ignorance is his bliss...
But Abegi don’t confuse cluelessness with courage.

Only FOOLS have no fear...
Conversely, courage is being fearful and overcoming it.

>

The media and his haters are trying to paint him as ignorant and foolish.

But this dude is successful than all of them. He his a POTUS, billionare, a celeb.

A fool can never make that amount of money and also become the POTUS.

Trump is a very smart man.

Only wisdom know wisdom.

Think deep.

They are just hating.

Fear is the greatest limitation of poor minds.

Nothing in this world deserves our fear.

Wetin one happen again na?

Fear and shame is our bondage.
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by DarkJeddi(m): 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
Jamjoon:

Keep following the developments. You must wail for the remaining 4 years...
Cho Cho cho cho cho! grin
Running mouth like diarrhea..
Biden does not have to prove anything.. shocked
He who asserts must prove..
Your LOSER Hero is the ONE to prove that the election was rigged.. cheesy
Tick tock,less than two months to go.. tongue
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by dragunov: 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
Myself2:
Trump is right, no reporter has a right to talk to a sitting President that way, and until another president succeeds him, Donald J Trump remains the POTUS. I grin when I think of what would happen to any bloody reporter that would talk to president Buhari that way

Because you're used to living in an insane clime and accommodate
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by SirBunky85(m): 10:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
trutht828:

Don't tell me you are not seeing the evidence of curses upon your life already. You seem to not be the only one who doesn't know that you are cursed on this forum grin
It's obvious,you're the cursed person in this instance.hypocrisy kee you there
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by trutht828: 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
SirBunky85:
It's obvious,you're the cursed person in this instance.hypocrisy kee you there

So, you also share in his curse? No wonder you reasons alike cheesy
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by firstworld: 11:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
Since you have decided to be partisan, you are trash just like Trump. Fake!!!!!
Righteousness89:

We Love you Trump!

GOD IS IN TOTAL CONTROL

1 Like

Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by focygray: 3:48am On Nov 28, 2020
Please also Support me in my blog. Visit and leave a comment in any of the post. You can as well share some of your intriguing and interesting stories on omuabor@gmail.com. I will really appreciate. www.focytalk..com

debbiebianca2:
"Don't talk to me that way. I'm the President of the United States.- Watch Trump snap at a reporter when asked to explain his election fraud allegations (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRJNJQcR604
US President Donald Trump snapped at a reporter on Thursday night, November 26, when asked to explain his electoral fraud allegations.

Thursday was the first time Trump has taken questions from reporters since the election.

Since US media outlets projected Biden as the winner earlier this month, Trump has refused to accept the results, instead pushing conspiracies that his second term is being stolen and launching a legal effort to overturn results.

During the tense press exchange, Trump, for the first time stated he will leave the White House if the Electoral College votes for President-elect Joe Biden, but still continued with his voter fraud allegations saying he's not prepared to concede.

"Certainly I will, and you know that," Trump said when asked by a reporter about leaving the White House if Biden is declared the winner on December 14.

"I will and, you know that."

"It's going to be a very hard thing to concede because we know there was massive fraud," Trump said.

"As to whether or not we can get this apparatus moving quickly -- because time isn't on our side, everything else is on our side, facts are on our side, this was a massive fraud."

The President then added that if Biden is declared the winner, the Electoral College, "made a mistake, cause this election was a fraud."

Pressed by a reporter on his comments, Trump snapped at the reporter. "You are just a lightweight "Don't talk to me that way. I'm the President of the United States. Don't ever talk to the president that way," he said.

Source:
https://mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1332121739812352000
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by Dizzyrascal(m): 5:25am On Nov 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

We Love you Trump!

GOD IS IN TOTAL CONTROL
I would advise that for the sake of those who take the messages you try to pass seriously, pls leave politics alone. You are a preacher not a politician. Let the politicians fight their own battles. Even in the bible there is a clear distinction between the role of a prophet and a king and rarely does it coincide.

Don't for any reason become the praise singer of any politician, praise sing the word of God instead. I believe Americans have spoken so let it be. You have to remain authentic that is the only way your message will have any relevance

Always avoid the temptation of playing to the gallery!
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:50am On Nov 28, 2020
IamPlato:
Fact not hate...

Kamala Harris will control him, he is an old puppet and a female worshipper...

One would have thought you been close to him to know him that much
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by authority2006(m): 8:26am On Nov 28, 2020
trutht828:

Don't tell me you are not seeing the evidence of curses upon your life already. You seem to not be the only one who doesn't know that you are cursed on this forum grin

All these dumbasses and their useless curses. Morrons everywhere! What a mentality? Curse, really!
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by Geneh411: 8:48am On Nov 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

We Love you Trump!

GOD IS IN TOTAL CONTROL
It's obvious you are trying hard to console yourself. Gradually you are moving from Trump is God's ordained to God is in total control, when Biden is declared POTUS the next thing is we leave everything in God's hands. You are just a religious bigot who is blinded from the glaring truth. Continu tu de deceive yurself
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by trutht828: 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
authority2006:

All these dumbasses and their useless curses. Morrons everywhere! What a mentality? Curse, really!

Since you don't believe in curses, let's use you as an experiment then. We start by placing one on you 12 midnight for 21 days. Then we will see how wonderful your life will turn. Shall we begin?
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by SirBunky85(m): 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
trutht828:

So, you also share in his curse? No wonder you reasons alike cheesy
cursed being
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by Myself2(m): 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
banmee:

He is not right. A king who has to say "I'm king" is no king. Leadership flows naturally. You have to always remember we are not talking about Nigeria.

Yes there is something inherently wrong when a husband has to tell the wife “I’m you husband”, that we both agree on.

However since that’s the new realization of Trump, he is right
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by Myself2(m): 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
dragunov:

Because you're used to living in an insane clime and accommodate

See them, over sabi,,,,,that’s how you know dem,,,,,aduro rejects,,,,,always thinking they are the only ones that have seen the shores of other nations.
Abeg park well before I woze you back hand
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by Myself2(m): 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
Guestlander:

What did the journalist say to him? Besides, this was someone who mocked a disabled journalist who asked him a question, isn't respect reciprocal? There are many other instances where he attacked and insulted journalists.

You have actually succeeded in not making your point.
How have you now disputed my assertion that the office of the president is one not to be denigrated by rudeness ?
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by Myself2(m): 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
shegzhkn:

cos we practice democracy ok, no reporter will 'try' that with MBS, hope you get the message ??

I like you

However, the office of POTUS is one to be revered and not insulted by partisan journalists.

Was it because I used Buhari as an instance ? Would any British journalist speak in that tone to the Queen of England ?

You want to tell me they don’t practice democracy there ?

The truth is you have to look beyond your prejudice for the occupant of an office and look at the office itself and the respect that should be accorded it.

1 Like

Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by Guestlander: 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
Myself2:

You have actually succeeded in not making your point.
How have you now disputed my assertion that the office of the president is one not to be denigrated by rudeness ?

You didn't answer my question, how did he denigrate the office of the president? What did he say to the president?
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by dragunov: 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
Myself2:

See them, over sabi,,,,,that’s how you know dem,,,,,aduro rejects,,,,,always thinking they are the only ones that have seen the shores of other nations.
Abeg park well before I woze you back hand

Yeah. Yourself. High on vulcanizing gum fumes.
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by Myself2(m): 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
dragunov:

Yeah. Yourself. High on vulcanizing gum fumes.

No worry aduro reject, you will get your hearing in five years time.
Asylum remains your case
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by SirBunky85(m): 11:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
trutht828:
At least, you can't deny that you are cursed
cursed being
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by SirBunky85(m): 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
trutht828:

Even your parents are cursed
cursed being
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
IamAuntyOnion:
But it's on the news that another person has won the election
Biden is the President elect.
Trump remains US President up until 20th Jan 2021
Re: Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President by IamAuntyOnion(f): 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

Biden is the President elect.
Trump remains US President up until 20th Jan 2021
Ok now I understand why he said he won't vacate the white house yet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) / Putin Grants Russian Citizenship To US Whistleblower Edward Snowden / Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.