Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

This Little man Said He Wants To Be My Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Little man Said He Wants To Be My Friend (434 Views)

This Little Man And His Problems(photos) / A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply / Lady & Guy Engage In "War Of Words" Because He Said He Wants Sex With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Little man Said He Wants To Be My Friend by Mercisharelove(f): 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
A FRIEND
Do you have one already.

Not just of opposite sex. I‘m talking about a living person. Someone who will be there for you forever.

This is friend's promise : To be there for one another, he sticks closer than your own siblings.a friend also could come from siblings.

Don‘t just accept any person as friend.

lots of fake around, wolves in sheep‘s clothing.

I‘ve one - Christ in me, the hope of eternity, glory, wonder, power and life ever. He said I‘ll never leave you nor forsake you until the end of the age. Amen!

This is a true friend. He who would give up his own life just to be with me. He actually choose me and gave me his Spirit of brotherhood and a friendship for life.

Hello, please help me shout hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah. Amen
Re: This Little man Said He Wants To Be My Friend by EdricBond: 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
You again?
Re: This Little man Said He Wants To Be My Friend by SILENTandSMART2: 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
accept him nah smiley
Re: This Little man Said He Wants To Be My Friend by Mercisharelove(f): 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
accept him nah smiley

Missed you
Re: This Little man Said He Wants To Be My Friend by SILENTandSMART2: 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Missed you

who ?

you know me before or what ? smiley
i don't get it ma wink
Re: This Little man Said He Wants To Be My Friend by chatinent: 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
It's all right.
Re: This Little man Said He Wants To Be My Friend by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
accept him na

(1) (Reply)

Serena Williams Shares Lovely 2 Minutes Video With Billionaire Husband & Daughte / My Ghost Experience! Lol! Have You Encountered One Before? / I Get INTIMATE Once A Year... See why And its Happening Again *Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.