Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply (7559 Views)

I Love Big Yansh ( Pics ) / Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Mercisharelove(f): 7:58am On Dec 13, 2020
What's that, because I can't think of anything near your imagination.

By the way, are you born again?? Have you been converted from human being to Christ being??

I feel your heart and the darkness in there, oh sweet love, let me tell you something, the love making of the heart is the greatest love making ever.

Christ stands at the door of your heart knocking, if you will allow him convert your mind from foolish mind to wisdom mind happy are you.

You might want to bow your knees right now and confess that you are helpless and need a saviour to rescue you from this wicked world system rules.

I am in love with you sweetheart. I want you saved right now.

Jesus Christ cares

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Mercisharelove(f): 9:19am On Dec 13, 2020
Imagination
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:35am On Dec 13, 2020
Try to change the topic, I'll assume you're a Christian girl and creating such headline with slang words could sound somehow, like what do Mercis know about big D.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
u really need dick

3 Likes

Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Mercisharelove(f): 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Try to change the topic, I'll assume you're a Christian girl and creating such headline with slang words could sound somehow, like what do Mercis know about big D.

Wow kids, nothing is hidden under the sun
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Mercisharelove(f): 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
musicproducer:
u really need dick

Mind switch. Just switch it and you do be very happy. So happy
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Mind switch. Just switch it and you do be very happy. So happy
switch urs too n u b happy.

u remind me of dat lady that was preaching with her boobs opened

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by SILENTandSMART2: 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hahahaha grin

Hahahaha grin

Did he lie ? grin

You go come online dey form saint i saw the comment and i know dat what he said is true wink grin

Hehehehehe grin
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by SILENTandSMART2: 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
musicproducer:

Bro yuuu mean grin

Hahahaha grin

I can relate dat shit though grin

The thing go dey look at me whereas she's preaching grin

Hahahaha grin

Kakakakaka grin
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Mercisharelove(f): 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
musicproducer:

Assumption, oh human.

Now he's distracted. Did you ever see the folks who distracted you?? Because your spiritual eyes are blind as darkness.

You mean you can not feel this love pouring rain into yours??

Oh darling, I am in love with your heart and mind, for your body we know it will be changed, how are you doing??

You have to be converted right now because your strong hold and imagination is not cast down and your thoughts are not to the obedience to CHRIST right now, you are not saved.

Submit your thoughts, your spirit and your mind and body
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Assumption, oh human.

Now he's distracted. Did you ever see the folks who distracted you?? Because your spiritual eyes are blind as darkness.

You mean you can not feel this love pouring rain into yours??

Oh darling, I am in love with your heart and mind, for your body we know it will be changed, how are you doing??

You have to be converted right now because your strong hold and imagination is not cast down and your thoughts are not to the obedience to CHRIST right now, you are not saved.

Submit your thoughts, your spirit and your mind and body
boring

1 Like

Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Mercisharelove(f): 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Hahahaha grin

Hahahaha grin

Did he lie ? grin

You go come online dey form saint i saw the comment and i know dat what he said is true wink grin

Hehehehehe grin

The truth darling is, my mind is different and you may not understand this, it's way too high for any blog.

I am in love with truth. The truth is bitter to the fool, that's your body. But to your spirit awesome.

I am not your enemy
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by SILENTandSMART2: 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mercisharelove:

The truth darling is, my mind is different and you may not understand this, it's way too high for any blog.

I am in love with truth. The truth is bitter to the fool, that's your body. But to your spirit awesome.

I am not your enemy

This aunty with her way of twisting worlds sha grin , you can't jusss speak directly cheesy

Though i understand every damm thing you wrote but dats not true at all wink

All is well smiley
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Mercisharelove(f): 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

This aunty with her way of twisting worlds sha grin , you can't jusss speak directly cheesy

Though i understand every damm thing you wrote but dats not true at all wink

All is well smiley

I am always with you darling, praying and fasting for you.

ONE LOVE!!!!!!!
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Mercisharelove(f): 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
musicproducer:
boring

The voice of your body. Listen to your spirit music producer.

What kind of music do you want to produce?

Flesh ridden songs, which you guys corrupt your space and that of course won't allow you make love with your heart because you are caught up in body love making.
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by SILENTandSMART2: 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mercisharelove:

I am always with you darling, praying and fasting for you.

ONE LOVE!!!!!!!

Hahahaha grin ,

Nothing wrong with me aunty grin

Why praying and fasting ? grin

All is well cheesy
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Mercisharelove(f): 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Hahahaha grin ,

Nothing wrong with me aunty grin

Why praying and fasting ? grin

All is well cheesy

At least that your joy will be multiplied
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by SILENTandSMART2: 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mercisharelove:

At least that your joy will be multiplied

Yes wink

Thank you ma

God is our strength wink
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by NeeKlaus: 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
So you used a vulgar thread title just to get attention to preach the Word of God?

Evangelism by deception.
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by illicit(m): 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
u need to be tied up and bleeped ruthlessly....

ur brain will reset

1 Like

Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mercisharelove:

The voice of your body. Listen to your spirit music producer.

What kind of music do you want to produce?

Flesh ridden songs, which you guys corrupt your space and that of course won't allow you make love with your heart because you are caught up in body love making.
cry did ur pastor tell u, ur writing are inspiring? he/she lies, jointed words with no meaning
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Offpoint1: 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
Big dick and Jesus in one thread and the op think he/she is doing the right thing?

That's deception.

1 Like

Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by MilesLamar(m): 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
With all due respect ma, I know you are preaching the word and looking for attention/crowd?? we know topics like this gets attention alot but you need to stop already. That being said, use the right topic and he that wants to be saved, would be saved...

You are beautiful.

1 Like

Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by oba68351: 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
:At least that your joy will be multipliedYes Thank you maGod is our strength

1 Like

Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Viserion: 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mercisharelove:

By the way, are you born again?? Have you been converted from human being to Christ being??

I feel your heart and the darkness in there, oh sweet love, let me tell you something, the love making of the heart is the greatest love making ever. This is wrong, don't create this kind topic for this

Christ stands at the door of your heart knocking, if you will allow him convert your mind from foolish mind to wisdom mind happy are you.

You might want to bow your knees right now and confess that you are helpless and need a saviour to rescue you from this wicked world system rules.

Jesus Christ cares
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Opportuneke(m): 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mercisharelove:

I feel your heart and the darkness in there, oh sweet love, let me tell you something, the love making of the heart is the greatest love making ever.

Jesus Christ cares

Hello, how are you doing over there?

Happy sunday....

Check your DM please
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by skinny419(m): 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ye ye i like ur reply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Jesus Christ cares
Op, Must U Use Dis Corrupt Words As Topic To Preach? Haba!! Use A Sensible Means.
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Mercisharelove(f): 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
Man by nature is hypocritical. The flesh likes to pretend, but does worse behind the scenes.

I just shared my experience, does it look like I am preaching

No, I am a witness, I am witnessing what happened
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Mercisharelove(f): 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
Truvel:
Op, Must U Use Dis Corrupt Words As Topic To Preach? Haba!! Use A Sensible Means.

Man by nature is hypocritical. The flesh likes to pretend, but does worse behind the scenes.

I just shared my experience, does it look like I am preaching

No, I am a witness, I am witnessing what happened
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Mercisharelove(f): 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
Opportuneke:

Hello, how are you doing over there?

Happy sunday....

Check your DM please

Great man, I will, just working on a project right now, that will take me like till 3am, please I will get back.

Remember I love you dearly
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Mercisharelove(f): 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
oba68351:
:At least that your joy will be multipliedYes Thank you maGod is our strength

Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) / I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.