Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift (52629 Views)

'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports / Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai / Davido Signs Lil Frosh To DMW, AMW Record Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
The boy said he didn't do it, can we hear his story too.

All i see is allergic reaction from that girl pictures.

1 Like

Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by aronski(m): 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
Bheaut:
Who is he/she
Na one woman son/daughter
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
if this girl had com out to say that she has forgiven lil frosh , it would have benefited her in numerous ways. unfortunately she said what people were already expecting she would say (opportunity missed)
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2020
These are the future leader's of Nigeria that will take Nigeria to the illusory promise land right?
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Negotiate: 7:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
CalliDora1:
This is what happens when children date.

The guy is daft. He doesn't know the implication of that statement otherwise he won't dare to say it. An enemy of the girl might be watching and seize this opportunity to strike making it seem like the boyfriend did it.

Who is Davido that is giving you moral? Hushpuppy with all his wealth and riches couldn't bribe his way out of his case how much more you...

He didn't say it. She's trying to bring him down.
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
This fool should be left to rot in jail.
Some of these dogs these girls be fucking_

I dont even know what we make of these riff raffs roaming the streets and giving bad names to boys.
Too bad for the girl. Make she sha learn lesson from this one. Celebrity boyfriend, greed and nonsense.
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Coolcalmcollect(m): 7:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
CalliDora1:

The guy is daft. He doesn't know the implication of that statement otherwise he won't dare to say it. An enemy of the girl might be watching and seize this opportunity to strike making it seem like the boyfriend did it.

Who is Davido that is giving you moral? Hushpuppy with all his wealth and riches couldn't bribe his way out of his case how much more you...
The fact you believed the girls without any prove show are foolish most youths are
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by VictoriaNkechi(f): 7:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
CalliDora1:

Don't compare Nigerian ways with other countries
if hushpuppy was arrested in Nigeria his riches will 100% bail him out he won't even stay up to 5days..... 5days is much self
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Dailyhappenings: 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
This guy dey put Davido for wetin no too concern am...if he kill person na jail straight
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Femijohn198: 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
fishy brain
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Angelfrost(m): 7:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
wale377:
Omoooo who is lying.....

Here is a video of lilfrosh saying he didn’t do it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSzGzEUvRL8

Every one lies... That's why lawyers and courts are needed to determine the bigger liar from the other smaller or less convincing liar.

Ironically, lawyers are the biggest liars!!! cool
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by fashrola(m): 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
Barka00:
Davido is a pussy ass niqqa with a frog voice

Can you calm yourself down? I no say country hard but no allow frustration kill you for house
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by DSC7: 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
Calazoto:
E go shock you say Davido go shenk you...

Black Friday is still here, I have maca root powder for s*x drive suitable for men & women
5k only! FREE DELIVERY kiss kiss kiss

#WeMove

Hope u re not in kano??

Yenefer come and see sometin oooo
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by codesngr(m): 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
Zuorom:

Lil frosh is a liar, the evidence against him is irrefutable.

Which evidence . You believe the swollen face without bruises on the face . How is it possible to hit a fair lady. She didn't have bruises or redish skin but just swollen face. That's only possible if she ate something she's allergic to OR rub a cream her body is allergic to. So she used the opportunity to defame an innocent boy. Maybe because she done beg am money. He no gree. Same thing a girl want to pin pregnancy on me because I refused to spend on her. I fear, who no fear women

1 Like

Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Thegamingorca(m): 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
wale377:
Omoooo who is lying.....

Here is a video of lilfrosh saying he didn’t do it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSzGzEUvRL8

When you tell lies you begin to narrate anything give yourself
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by tesppidd: 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
Small small girls wey wan follow star.

"Davido's main man is my guy"

Make una continue.
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Dollanaira: 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by ijayebonyi(f): 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
Stupidity
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by themanderon: 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
Why were you hanging around a maniac.
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Digitalwitch: 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Village people really do work for lil frosh head grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by xcodedc(m): 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ayoemrys:
you've never be in love I guess
Like he's just a tourist
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Chimeluv(f): 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
He is a fool angry
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by AMDEPRESSED: 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
CalliDora1:

So you are implying that in a court setting, only his words would make him go to jail without tangible evidence that he did it?... .is that the way you think the legal system works?
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by 99thEnemy(m): 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by BarrElChapo(m): 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
the girl papa na lawyer, i met him yesterday in court.. this i guess is a narrative to milk money out of davido.. there's a pending already to that effect
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by charlesucheh(m): 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
Barka00:
Davido is a pussy ass niqqa with a frog voice
you are a BIG MALU....
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Raychee(f): 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
Those of you saying allergic reaction up and down i hope you know this case didn't come out from the babe herself. Someone close to both of them made it public and said he couldn't keep quiet anymore as this wasn't the first time he had seen him hit her before. Other friends testified to seeing aggressive behaviour from him towards her.
Allergic reaction that needed MRI scan. Allergic reaction my foot undecided
People should learn to move away from toxic relationships.

3 Likes

Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
You don't mean it grin
So, davido will put his reputation on the line cos of a relatively unknown nigga?
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Sagay212: 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2020
Useless young boys...all they know is to smoke, mix all kinds of stupid harmful drinks and drugs, have sex, sag their Jeans with their skinny bodies looking like lizards
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Zuorom: 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
codesngr:

Which evidence . You believe the swollen face without bruises on the face . How is it possible to hit a fair lady. She didn't have bruises or redish skin but just swollen face. That's only possible if she ate something she's allergic to OR rub a cream her body is allergic to. So she used the opportunity to defame an innocent boy. Maybe because she done beg am money. He no gree. Same thing a girl want to pin pregnancy on me because I refused to spend on her. I fear, who no fear women
She underwent a medical check up by the authorities investigating the matter and they confirmed she was beaten up.
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Mayeldah(m): 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
Children!

I won't say more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Mourns Ada Ameh. Sets Up A Condolence Register (Pics, Video) / Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video / Money Is Not My Problem - Regina Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.