Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift (52627 Views)

'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports / Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai / Davido Signs Lil Frosh To DMW, AMW Record Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 28, 2020
Nuttella:
Dey never born that man that will raise his filthy hands on me
You're just making unnecessary noise, it is not a guarantee that it can't happen so why the noise?
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by HRMK: 5:00am On Nov 28, 2020
U AND UR GODFATHER WILL ROT IN JAIL!
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by mozona(m): 7:44am On Nov 28, 2020
Davido keeping hoodlums assuring them nothing can happen to them

If you did not do it who then beat her up?
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by tollyboy5(m): 8:27am On Nov 28, 2020
Ayoemrys:
you've never be in love I guess
He never touched her. She's a liar
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by tollyboy5(m): 8:29am On Nov 28, 2020
nairalee:
I'm actually in support of the girl but I don't believe he made this particular statement. It's not just senseless but also childish.
The girl want his downfall , he did not beat her jor. She injected her self with some rubbish
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by OdenKelechi(m): 10:08am On Nov 28, 2020
wale377:
Omoooo who is lying.....

Here is a video of lilfrosh saying he didn’t do it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSzGzEUvRL8

So who beat her like that? another guy?
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Rawblings(m): 10:13am On Nov 28, 2020
No be lie
Nuttella:
Dey never born that man that will raise his filthy hands on me
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by orgylover: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2020
this useelss olosho again? is it that people dont hire assasins again or what?
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Ayoemrys(m): 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
Le2money:
Actually I checked your profile to see how hefty you are grin grin

you can check a million times
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Ayoemrys(m): 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
Thefxchanger:

What stupid love...

Love for the boy or love for his money and fame ?
perhaps she's been dating him before fame
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Samakus(m): 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2020
Calazoto:
E go shock you say Davido go shenk you...

Black Friday is still here, I have maca root powder for s*x drive suitable for men & women
5k only! FREE DELIVERY kiss kiss kiss

#WeMove

Create a thread and advertise your man power business there. You will sell more when you do that and people testify of the potency.

Just an advice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anok Yai Signs Modelling Contract With High-End / Empress Njamah Mourns Ada Ameh. Sets Up A Condolence Register (Pics, Video) / Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.