Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift (52626 Views)

'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports / Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai / Davido Signs Lil Frosh To DMW, AMW Record Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Babastrong(m): 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
Whenever woman brings original trouble, man must resist it with double wahala naw.
yee, who stone me?
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by amiebola(f): 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
Calmblaze:
Lil frosh dey fall person hand tbh.
Honestly, I'm bored. Please call me 09130213029

Read your Bible or Quran..... Or better still get a book to read

1 Like

Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by chaloskyx: 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
LOL MURDER KE? IF YOU HAD EVEN STOLEN CHEWING GUM FROM THE SUPERMARKET DAVIDO WOULD HAVE DROPPED YOUR ASS YOU THINK HE SENDS YOU? ITS ONLY WHEN YOU ARE AN ARTIST LIKE MAYOUKUN THAT HE WOULD APPRECIATE OR RESPECT U OTHER THAN THAT THE GUY NO SEND YOUR PAPA
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
VictoriaNkechi:

Don't compare Nigerian ways with other countries
if hushpuppy was arrested in Nigeria his riches will 100% bail him out he won't even stay up to 5days..... 5days is much self

It's all in your head that the NIgerian system is not working but you'll be shocked. Hope you know Evans, the kingpin was arrested, tried and sentenced in this same country (NIgeria).

I rest my case, madam.
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by mukthar2000(m): 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
Idiot boy

Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by candygist: 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
Anointedclass:

And how does this add up to the trend

Stop being bitter

Yes. If that guy can destroy her face like this, then what makes you think he can't kill ? Can you beat a lady like that ?
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Blackdisciple(m): 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
Lolz the guy still dey find it hard to stay with out em dope babe.

monkey , u dey beat this fine gurl like this
this gurl wey fine , gurl wey u for beat by looking away make her mind do the beating for u...

pussyAss licking modafucker
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by subcbouy: 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
Barka00:
Davido is a pussy ass niqqa with a frog voice
voice that is tired to make money. seat there and be shouting frog.
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Finnestgreat: 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
I feel like beating dis lil frosh
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by VictoriaNkechi(f): 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
CalliDora1:

It's all in your head that the NIgerian system is not working but you'll be shocked. Hope you know Evans, the kingpin was arrested, tried and sentenced in this same country (NIgeria).

I rest my case, madam.

ok
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by TBIZZY(m): 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2020
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by RPirez: 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
Very true statement cuz the guy is probably aware of how Davido killed his late friends and got away with it.
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by IJOBA2: 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ayoemrys:
you've never be in love I guess
THAT ONE NA BETTER OKPO
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by officialchikzy0(m): 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
Reckless lifestyle, some ladies are weak sha, that tiny boy shouldn't have been able to beat her like that, why didn't she arrest him. yeye love
puppy love
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by dewuyiebun: 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
nairalee:
I'm actually in support of the girl but I don't believe he made this particular statement. It's not just senseless but also childish.
she might be saying the truth, you know atimes people do say terrifying things when they are angry,he might have even forgotten he said it
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by BigBrother9ja: 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Village people really do work for lil frosh head grin
I can smell a little whorè liar from a distance...
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by XXXXTENTACION: 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
BigBrother9ja:

I can smell a little whorè liar from a distance...
Isoright sherlock holmes grin
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by BigBrother9ja: 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nuttella:
Dey never born that man that will raise his filthy hands on me
I smell some...

Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by FKMagazine(m): 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
Lil frosh whatever it call itself, you're an animal probably in human skin. Why shud u even mention Davido & drag him to this mess of urs in the first place?

Mumu pikin!
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by farmsata(m): 10:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nairaland links should be like https://www.nairaland.com/celebrities/6283281

Which one is /lil-frosh-girlfriend-kill-davido ? cheesy
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by tfash96(m): 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
Anointedclass:
Na so this girl allow Virgina people finish him career
grin grin grin E be tinx
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by bleskid: 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
leave Lil frosh to be, move with your life .... or e never do?
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by UnimkeAk(m): 11:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
Calmblaze:
Lil frosh dey fall person hand tbh.
Honestly, I'm bored. Please call me 09130213029
And what should they tell you simp

1 Like

Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by elmodee7(m): 11:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nakedfied
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Le2money(m): 12:21am On Nov 28, 2020
Actually I checked your profile to see how hefty you are grin grin

Ayoemrys:
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Kentuforchrist(m): 12:25am On Nov 28, 2020
Calmblaze:
Lil frosh dey fall person hand tbh. Honestly, I'm bored. Please call me 09130213029
this number they wattsapo

1 Like

Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 28, 2020
[quote author=Kentuforchrist post=96515042]this number they wattsapo[/Nope]
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Kentuforchrist(m): 12:29am On Nov 28, 2020
[quote author=Calmblaze post=96515055][/quote]how we go do am now me no dea too get card they call ooo.but if na chat no wahala of facebook

1 Like

Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Thefxchanger: 1:39am On Nov 28, 2020
Ayoemrys:

What stupid love...

Love for the boy or love for his money and fame ?
Re: Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift by Nobody: 1:42am On Nov 28, 2020
Ayoemrys:
No worry when you see yourself at the other end you will know love doesn't exist it is a mere expression.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Mourns Ada Ameh. Sets Up A Condolence Register (Pics, Video) / Stunning Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Performing On Stage Years Ago / Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.