Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

D Danger When A Girl Is Expose To Sex Too Early. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / D Danger When A Girl Is Expose To Sex Too Early. (7356 Views)

South African Girls Love Sex Too Much / Animals Enjoy Sex Too: The Look On Lion's Face While Mating A Lioness / Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D Danger When A Girl Is Expose To Sex Too Early. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
StacyO:

It's DIFFICULT.

Should make FP but,this numeric mode of writing.
Lol. Na How U Want Make I Write Na? Abi U Want Make I Dey Blow Grammar? I Don't See Anything Wrong Abt My Writing. By D Way Fp Means What?
Re: D Danger When A Girl Is Expose To Sex Too Early. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
Poster come and tell.me now say you never sleep with secondary school girl.
95% of you complaining have slept with a secondary school girl before and some are still doing so. That's why you know so much about what's happening in those kids lives.
Re: D Danger When A Girl Is Expose To Sex Too Early. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Poster come and tell.me now say you never sleep with secondary school girl.
95% of you complaining have slept with a secondary school girl before and some are still doing so. That's why you know so much about what's happening in those kids lives.
How Do U Know? 4 Ur Information, I Haven't.
Re: D Danger When A Girl Is Expose To Sex Too Early. by SILENTandSMART2: 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
Rickmann:

So u base ur facts on just one girl in ur area...? It's true early sex can make a girl go haywire but it's also possible to bring back her moral consciousness depending on your methods and her sincerity / determination to change. Note that Flogging does nothing to a child.

Aswear for your last line you say shit, nah complete zero point ,

Haaa, oboy you might get a stubborn nigga, juss lemme help you to train ham for two months aswear you go dey hail me up and down,

You think say nah by biscuit them dey use control mad man despite the fact that hiiin no get sense,

Let get our fact right please smiley

1 Like

Re: D Danger When A Girl Is Expose To Sex Too Early. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
Truvel:
Lol. Na How U Want Make I Write Na? Abi U Want Make I Dey Blow Grammar? I Don't See Anything Wrong Abt My Writing. By D Way Fp Means What?

I like the topic anyway.
Re: D Danger When A Girl Is Expose To Sex Too Early. by EmmaNuella77(f): 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
IMHO

She gets used up if she continues with the lifestyle.

And the people who engage in such practices early age real fast
Re: D Danger When A Girl Is Expose To Sex Too Early. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
Truvel:
How Do U Know? 4 Ur Information, I Haven't.
Congratulations to you then.
You have made it in life
Re: D Danger When A Girl Is Expose To Sex Too Early. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
EmmaNuella77:
IMHO

Early Sex Or No Early Sex, Those Dat Would Age Fast Would Age Fast. Body Maintenance Is D Most Important Thing.
Re: D Danger When A Girl Is Expose To Sex Too Early. by Ikennamurphy: 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
EmmaNuella77:
IMHO

Why would they age fast bc they have sex.. Nawa o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? / Some Nigerian Girls Are Terrible!!! They Form Too Much. / 9 Signs You Are Dating A Mami-water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.