Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Some Nigerian Girls Are Terrible!!! They Form Too Much. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Nigerian Girls Are Terrible!!! They Form Too Much. (7335 Views)

Nigerian Girls in Church Form Too Much / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Nigerian Girls Are Terrible!!! They Form Too Much. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2013
I used to be of the opinion that 190 and Mr. Cork were just senseless misogynists with the way they spoke and wrote of our Nigerian women's attitude and unnecessary airs but not any more.

You see, I just walked up to this chick and said hello how are you, what should do if she's decent? At least say hello to me. But this one totally ignored me!! Chei, the affront is way more than I can bear... What the holy Bleep is wrong with you girls... What?

You may think it may have been my fault, NO it wasn't because. I was well dressed, spoke nicely and politelY but the Mgbeke snubbed me.....
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Terrible!!! They Form Too Much. by demelza: 1:00pm On Oct 15, 2013
Yes some girls are ill-mannered but that should not give you any gaddem right to come on here and castigate all Nigerian girls.
You havent met all the girls in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Terrible!!! They Form Too Much. by homesteady(m): 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2013
You are lucky that she did not hiss at you sef! grin
Can't you mind your own business? Must you talk to every stranger you see on the road?

5 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Terrible!!! They Form Too Much. by WolseythaIII(m): 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2013
Toh...you met the wrong person
Take heart
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Terrible!!! They Form Too Much. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2013
Why didnt u say, "hello, i would u like to go out for lunch with me at Mr Biggs" trust me, she would have given u her full name, address, phone number, bbm pin, facebook username, badoo username, instagram username, keek username, bank account number, shoe size, bra size, dress size and the kind of human hair weave she loves and the colours she loves grin grin grin

She would probably also tell u when iphone 6 will be on the market cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Terrible!!! They Form Too Much. by 190theclown: 1:31pm On Oct 15, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Why didnt u say, "hello, i would u like to go out for lunch with me at Mr Biggs" trust me, she would have given u her full name, address, phone number, bbm pin, facebook username, badoo username, instagram username, keek username, bank account number, shoe size, bra size, dress size and the kind of human hair weave she loves and the colours she loves grin grin grin

angry angry

How dare you castigate Nigerian girls - thats my sole responsibility angry

4 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Terrible!!! They Form Too Much. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 15, 2013
190-the-clown:

angry angry

How dare you castigate Nigerian girls - thats my sole responsibility angry
angry angry yaba left
im giving the OP advice cheesy
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Terrible!!! They Form Too Much. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
@OP
walking up to a stranger and hoping to start a convo is a GAMBLE, and as any smart man knows, sometimes you win sometimes you lose.

depending on the state of mind of that woman, there could be many reason why she ignored you like that (yep, being rude is also one of them), but dont despair, the next one may end in success.

@190
pls give us the name of the 9ja gal who defrauded you and turned you into a 9ja women hating man, so we can plead with her to return whatever she stole from you.

6 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Terrible!!! They Form Too Much. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP
walking up to a stranger and hoping to start a convo is a GAMBLE, and as any smart man knows, sometimes you win sometimes you lose.

depending on the state of mind of that woman, there could be many reason why she ignored you like that (yep, being rude is also one of them), but dont despair, the next one may end in success.

@190
pls give us the name of the 9ja gal who defrauded you and turned you into a 9ja hating man, so we can plead with her to return whatever she stole from you.

+1
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Terrible!!! They Form Too Much. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2013
Maybe she was having a bad day or maybe she was shy. IRL, shy people are sometimes seen as snobby. Maybe her mind was too occupied at the time. It could be a ton of things.
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Terrible!!! They Form Too Much. by youngds: 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2013
Oboy! You fu-cked-up, you could have at least asked her what made her so defensive, is it you?, with her look you definitely know what's wrong or just come up with something, like the usual one "have we met before?", if na me she must talk oh, patapata she go say free me, all good- you go, but just being silent doesn't mean she isn't feeling you or forming things!

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Terrible!!! They Form Too Much. by lilmax(m): 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Why didnt u say, "hello, i would u like to go out for lunch with me at Mr Biggs" trust me, she would have given u her full name, address, phone number, bbm pin, facebook username, badoo username, instagram username, keek username, bank account number, shoe size, bra size, dress size and the kind of human hair weave she loves and the colours she loves grin grin grin

baby lets go to the mall
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Terrible!!! They Form Too Much. by 190: 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP

@190
pls give us the name of the 9ja gal who defrauded you and turned you into a 9ja women hating man, so we can plead with her to return whatever she stole from you.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Terrible!!! They Form Too Much. by Beync(f): 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2013
She ignored you
Yes. that's the nicest thing she did to you
How could you walk up to a stranger just to say, hello! How are you?
Is that not rude of you?
Well, she served you right.
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Terrible!!! They Form Too Much. by Agrika: 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2013
Free the babe abeg, had it been she responded, the next thing you will do is to login to nairaland and start ranting "why are Nigerian girls so Cheap" " Why do most Nigerian like "forming" ? Bla bla bla

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Terrible!!! They Form Too Much. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2013
see you can't blame her. Most guys are jerks., they just walk up to you not because they have any particular interest in you. And secondly, she might be shy.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Terrible!!! They Form Too Much. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2013
One of the girls came back later and apologized for her friends rude behaviour...

We were co attendees at a seminar so how does that go for US being complete strangers

I just don't understand these girls...

And to think that I only wanted to tell her we both attend the same church!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Terrible!!! They Form Too Much. by Beync(f): 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2013
Story tongue
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Terrible!!! They Form Too Much. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2013
Beync: Story tongue

Hello beyonce..... Its nice you have lent your voice to the issue on ground....

(guys watch and see her reaction)

They are all the same.... Trust me on this
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Terrible!!! They Form Too Much. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2013
Ravenwolf:

Hello beyonce..... Its nice you have lent your voice to the issue on ground....

(guys watch and see her reaction)

They are all the same.... Trust me on this

are you in any way "related" to Kulyie, you certainly post like her.
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Terrible!!! They Form Too Much. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 15, 2013
lil max: baby lets go to the mall
grin grin
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Terrible!!! They Form Too Much. by lertee(f): 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2013
Some girls are rude really but that is not enough to make general judgement on all naija girls,how many behaved that way to you?
Moreover she may not like you and she showed it to you instantly so you won't give yourself some hope. grin
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Terrible!!! They Form Too Much. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2013
lertee: Some girls are rude really but that is not enough to make general judgement on all naija girls,how many behaved that way to you?
Moreover she may not like you and she showed it to you instantly so you won't give yourself some hope. grin

Nna lekwanu oh!!!

What gave you the inkling that i want to toast her.........

Same Girls...

Lord have mercy on your Boys!!!
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Terrible!!! They Form Too Much. by 190theclown: 9:32pm On Oct 15, 2013
do people still chase NIGERIAN GIRLS at this time grin grin

Nor be them dey chase people grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Terrible!!! They Form Too Much. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2013
Beync: She ignored you
Yes. that's the nicest thing she did to you
How could you walk up to a stranger just to say, hello! How are you?
Is that not rude of you?
Well, she served you right.
sorry ma'am, are u lezbobo
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Terrible!!! They Form Too Much. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 15, 2013
And na dem fugly black short girls they form pass, mtchwwwwwwwww
*LongFatSlowHiss**

4 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Terrible!!! They Form Too Much. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2013
A girl. Who is so rude and indecent of character shall not get very far..... Trust me on this people ...

Veryrude, empty in the head smelly of cores....

Dammit!!!
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Terrible!!! They Form Too Much. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:
And na dem fugly black short girls they form pass, mtchwwwwwwwww
*LongFatSlowHiss**

You really have some nerve bro. I do hope you're joking though undecided
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Terrible!!! They Form Too Much. by kagari: 11:46pm On Oct 15, 2013
Cant believe you guys are still talking about 9ja girls

mehn i used to defend them but most of them are full of shit

i can stand any bullshit from them girls but not being able to hold a 5 minutes discussion without uttering b.ullshit is the peak of it for me

yeah i know my sis, my mum and my wife are 9ja, so dont remind me
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Terrible!!! They Form Too Much. by 190theclown: 11:48pm On Oct 15, 2013
people trying to chance me on NIGERIAN GIRLS ISSUES angry angry

No No we nor go gree oh we nor go gree we nor go gree oh we nor go gree
Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Terrible!!! They Form Too Much. by davida222(m): 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2013
Atlist 95% of Nigeria Girls. And thy are vry Primitive and useless.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Girls Are Terrible!!! They Form Too Much. by SheilaG: 11:57pm On Oct 15, 2013
Nigerian girls dnt form,they re trying 2 be themselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Caught A UNILAG Student Masturbating With 7up Bottle & I Did This... / See Picture Of The World's Least Sexiest Girl / Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.