Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (65736 Views)

Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) / Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist / Man Steals Goat, Slaughters It And Wears It On His Body Like A Vest. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by justuschi50: 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
RPirez:

All SE pple are savage and cannibalistic in nature! angry
this are annang pple, yes they are sometime cannibals in nature. Do u get that senseless pig
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by justuschi50: 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Yes.. Some part of calabar uyo and even abia state eat humans. It's a special delicious delicacy and it tastes like bacon. The meat is even so oily we can use the oil to fry things, highly nutritional.
u are mad! How can I say such a thing
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by ebenezar202I: 4:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
Missyajoke:

Thanks and he proved to be one.
and God bless you for understanding. ask any corper serving in akwa ibom how we are so hospitable and welcoming
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Missyajoke(f): 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
ebenezar202I:
and God bless you for understanding. ask any corper serving in akwa ibom how we are so hospitable and welcoming

Amen sir, we can't because of bad leaf cut the whole tree down. Killings is everywhere andit is not limited to a tribe.
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Blastblade: 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
RPirez:

All SE pple are savage and cannibalistic in nature! angry

You are just a Wailing wailer . cheesy
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by ademasta(m): 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
I never hear this kind thing before
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Reeberry: 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
djflexcy:
I guess the woman is
Mentally ill
Is that now an excuse? Even mad person won't do that to his/her mother.

What the beast of a lady did is the highest height of wickedness.
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
Missyajoke:

Thanks and he proved to be one.
Missyajoke:

Amen sir, we can't because of bad leaf cut the whole tree down. Killings is everywhere andit is not limited to a tribe.
Stubborn fly, pack your bag and go live there then .

ebenezar202I:
mumu , so annang land is the entire Akwa ibom .
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by snoopz: 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2020
me and buhari dey shocked
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by grandeur247(m): 10:43am On Nov 29, 2020
Nakanda:
annang people and cannibalism = 5&6 ,no surprise. Not the 1st or 10000th case , she only got caught .

Stop peddling wrong info on the internet. Unity can never be achieved where tribalism prevails.

By the way, I've known this grudge and hatred for the annang tribe a long time ago.
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by grandeur247(m): 11:02am On Nov 29, 2020
Missyajoke:

I thought they kill twins because its an abomination there don't know they eat them nawa ohh. Why is it that police can't raid their markets and homes since they know that IRS their work. And I feel the lady was disgraced because they know the mother very well or she might have been in the business for wrong. I heard eating human meat is additive and one you eat it once you'll continue to eat it.

Hmmm

I'm wondering where y'all are getting these deluded misconceptions from. I mean, I'm from annang, I've been here for more than 20yrs and never for once have I seen nor heard of anyone eating humans in any of the 7 annang LGAs. It's so pathetic seeing people talk trash about my place mainly from a tribalistic point of view.

If anyone can confidently post about annang eating humans without due verification and proof, then the person is as dumb as this lady that butchered her mother.
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by udomonday: 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
There is no limit to the evils that humans do today..

Bible Endtimes Prophecies are flipping at warp speed
Humans today are filled with so much Bitterness, anger, Hate etc.

The Blackness and Darkness of the Human Heart in these last days is what gives room to Manifest evil and Wicked acts as these..

Healing of the Human Heart is only Possible when you have a Genuie Encounter with JESUS Christ..
HE washes, cleanse you and Make you Whole.

The Peace that comes with JESUS Christ is unexplainable..
its one of you pastors that probably told her that her mother is the witch that is responsible for her poverty.
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by kemmy196(m): 6:15am On Nov 30, 2020
Rebekah029:
please what was her reason for doing such?

she didn't say anything she was just doing as if she is mentally disabled, which she is not.
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by stayclearofme: 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
FuckThaMod:

You are the number 1 tribalist so shut up!
Make Thunder faya you any where you are. All your comments are about tribalism. Useless fellow.
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by stayclearofme: 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
FuckThaMod:

You are the number 1 tribalist so shut up!
You this idiot again!
Make Thunder faya you any where you are. All your comments are about tribalism. Useless fellow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) / Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) / Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.