Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (65724 Views)

Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) / Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist / Man Steals Goat, Slaughters It And Wears It On His Body Like A Vest. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Ndibunna: 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nakanda:
annang people and cannibalism = 5&6 ,no surprise. Not the 1st or 10000th case , she only got caught .

Are you serious?

which means even most people there also do samething..

4 Likes

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by grim33(m): 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
#antinatalist
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Damseldammie(f): 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
She must be mentally retarded
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by JordanMichael(m): 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
Akwa-Ibom and terrible news be like shit and shit hole
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by bunnae(f): 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
tyup:
shocked

2020 would go down in History in my dairy as the year I virtually saw alot in months. That's why I'll never recommend marrying from the SS/SE that's more like writing an IV inviting a Lion n asking you both to live together in bliss

at the moment my only pity goes to her Jail mate
This is a very stupid thing to say, you tribalistic dolt.
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
There is no limit to the evils that humans do today..

Bible Endtimes Prophecies are flipping at warp speed
Humans today are filled with so much Bitterness, anger, Hate etc.

The Blackness and Darkness of the Human Heart in these last days is what gives room to Manifest evil and Wicked acts as these..

Healing of the Human Heart is only Possible when you have a Genuie Encounter with JESUS Christ..
HE washes, cleanse you and Make you Whole.

The Peace that comes with JESUS Christ is unexplainable..

you don come again
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by luminouz(m): 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
That's it. I'm done
Shit is still shiit bro
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Burstit(m): 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
tyup:
shocked

2020 would go down in History in my dairy as the year I virtually saw alot in months. That's why I'll never recommend marrying from the SS/SE that's more like writing an IV inviting a Lion n asking you both to live together in bliss

at the moment my only pity goes to her Jail mate
You no get sense. At a moment like this, this is all your warped mind could come up with. I pity your upbringing, which is responsible for your stupidity and inexperience.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Alaganature(m): 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
Chai.. it's obvious she is taking the meat to the market before she got caught...

See police Van self... nothing amaze me again in this country
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by yarimagombe: 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
This people can do anything because of money
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by dragunov: 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nakanda:
annang people and cannibalism = 5&6 ,no surprise. Not the 1st or 10000th case , she only got caught .

Wow. You don't mean it? Can you educate me about this people please?

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by RPirez: 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
You see why the SE 9ja pple are considered Savages and Cannibals. I pray not to NEVER, EVER step my foot in that part of Nigeria! angry

Bunch of Savage Cannibals! angry

4 Likes

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by OwenJesse27(m): 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
djflexcy:
I guess the woman is
Mentally ill

calabar akwa ibom do eat human ...na their meat be that ...although na some since d coming of Christianity
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by micflo28(m): 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
Please be vivid about the location of this place so I avoid it for life. I bet they are cannibals and ritualist. It's time to search everyone's home there because some maybe hiding body parts too for eating and ritual. It was better she wasn't even born.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Ndibunna: 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
Sirmuel1:
She's not sick, she's not depressed. They eat humans in that community

I said same but why do the people pretend as if they did something out of ordinary?

look at the peoples faces?
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ahhhhh
How can I unsee this

This should be on bestgore.
Oh my goodness!!!!!! ?
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by OwenJesse27(m): 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
DaInferno:
what's her intent, was she planning to cook and sell of do rituals; cus I don't think I can even go out to eat no more!

some part of akwa ibom they eat human being .....

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by dragunov: 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
DaInferno:
what's her intent, was she planning to cook and sell of do rituals; lcus I don't think I can even go out to eat no more!

With the way she chopped the corpse into pieces, I believe it was for consumption and black market sales. It was done meticulously and skillfully. Its not her first time. And I think its a community custom too. You would notice that there were no innards. She took care of that. I believe the hard times made her turn on her mum for some quick bucks.

If she is interrogated properly, she will name names.

13 Likes

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
OwenJesse27:

calabar akwa ibom do eat human ...na their meat be that ...although na some since d coming of Christianity
Only annang people are cannibals. just because Oyo or Ijesha people eat dog does that equate to all Yorubas eating dog?
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by RPirez: 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
tyup:
shocked
That's why I'll never recommend marrying from the SS/SE that's more like writing an IV inviting a Lion n asking you both to live together in bliss

Very, very true indeed, bro! These pple from that part of the country are just too savage, crude and cannibalistic in nature. You can definitely tell from their attitudes and behaviors. They still live in the stone age. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by RPirez: 10:39pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nakanda:
stop typing nonsense .only annang people are cannibals. just because Oyo or Ijesha people eat dog does that equate to all Yorubas eating dog?

All SE pple are savage and cannibalistic in nature! angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by mchukz95(m): 10:39pm On Nov 27, 2020
I weak.
Which kinda tin is dis again.

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by dragunov: 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Chissssossssss.
This one pass SKULL MINERS ooo.
Dis 1 must have been d brightest student of skull miners

Hypocrite! As if your people don't eat humans. You're here forming shocked.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
Why did she do this? Is she not in her right frame of mind Like a mental issue or is the Smtn with sinister motive?
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Realtord43: 10:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

AND YOU WILL STILL SAY SAME THING ABOUT 2021 WHILE HOPING FOR THE BEST IN 2022.
CHANGE YOUR BACKWARD AFRICAN MENTALITY.
MAKE THE BEST USE OF THE MOMENTS YOU SEE
there alway a better year for an individual, same with bad yrs too. Even the world at large felt the bad effect of this yrs. U knw what happen this year all along uptill now. So reasonable nd ambitous folks will hope for a better yrs ahead. The mentality is tomorrow will be better than today, if you cant wish better days ahead for yourself then you have no purpose on earth. Nd pls next time dnt quote me with CAPLOCK

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by drezzyx(m): 10:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
The face of the devil pro max...
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Burstit(m): 10:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
Sirmuel1:
She's not sick, she's not depressed. They eat humans in that community
Are you serious?
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by angelfallz(m): 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
Burstit:
You no get brain. you no know say some 'shock' pass 'insults'.

Lol, i get brain.
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Asadujames202(m): 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
Check her name well

Afolabi Awolowo

From the brown roof republic

Afonjassy girls don join the ignoble trade

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House / Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) / Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.