Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (65770 Views)

Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) / Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist / Man Steals Goat, Slaughters It And Wears It On His Body Like A Vest. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by ngadaAwo: 9:14am On Nov 28, 2020
ebenezar202I:
if na person type that shit against yorubas now it's either the mods ban you or you receive countless mentions of insults.
Are they the only ones with monopoly to bash other people's tribes?
gbegile boys will be handling them
Mods or no mods

they fear gbegile boys more grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by ebenezar202I: 9:17am On Nov 28, 2020
ngadaAwo:
gbegile boys will be handling them
Mods or no mods

they fear gbegile boys more grin
I just dey go through Helinues post and observe how the guy has been so careful with his choice of words on this forum cos he know say gbegiles dey watch am.
The guy just humble cos even if person insult am he no go insult back for fear of those boys wey dey watch am.
Honestly tribalistic comments are reducing on this forum

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:23am On Nov 28, 2020
This one pass slaughtering na butchering be the correct word.
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by wiseone28: 9:31am On Nov 28, 2020
worldclass68:

The way your talking...looks like you also eat human being!
Pls how can someone make amendment for nysc registration, akwa ibom dey one the four states wey I pick..I no go again angry embarassed sad
Remove Akwa ibom put ondo or Oyo e be like say your head go bring better money for them.

ebot.
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by amuwo1980: 9:32am On Nov 28, 2020
tsagir:
IGBO AMAKA

Aboki, there is oil in akwa ibom, all that lavish lifestyle ur uncles are living is from the oil from there and am sure then they are no longer igbos.
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Ndibunna: 9:33am On Nov 28, 2020
RPirez:

Impossible! Yoruba girls can never marry SE/SS and their men are too savage to even dare talk to any Yoruba ladies. Yoruba ladies too get levels pass dat. Do you know why SE/SS ladies avoid marrying their men? They say, they're too Igbotic in nature... grin meaning, they're too savage. grin

They should be neat first before you can talk. Neatness first before any other thing.

You guys are known to be dirty, so I can't even be having this argument at all.
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Ndibunna: 9:37am On Nov 28, 2020
JohnSin97:

grin you really think yoruba women would leave their yoruba demons for egotistical flathe@ds grin meanwhile.....

Wishes.

Tell that to your men following our women for yansh up and down.
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:49am On Nov 28, 2020
Blood of Jesus!!! See a child that was celebrated when she was delivered. So many are still praying to have one..... instead of having this type of child, it's better not to have ooo. God forbid
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Hamid7(m): 9:59am On Nov 28, 2020
angelfallz:
Going through the comments i see people that on another thread were insulting the man for stabbing his live-in lover to death because she refused to register her new car in his name, but now in this thread they express shock, instead of insults, that a woman butchered her mother.

So, why is it that when men commit crimes there are men ready to haul insults, but when women commit crimes the same men express shock?
Why the double standards?
That's because men are brainwashed idiots who refused to realized their idiocy. Some even gave excuses on her behalf by saying she was possessed. From childhood men have been conditioned to believe that women are innocent and harmless. So like zombies, they are willing to defend women at any cost. My brother if you fall while walking, your fellow men will laugh out loud. If a woman falls it's different, they will all rush to help her get on her feet and even offer her a lift to her destination. Men are endangered specie and they haven't realised.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by ngadaAwo: 10:06am On Nov 28, 2020
ebenezar202I:
I just dey go through Helinues post and observe how the guy has been so careful with his choice of words on this forum cos he know say gbegiles dey watch am.
The guy just humble cos even if person insult am he no go insult back for fear of those boys wey dey watch am.
Honestly tribalistic comments are reducing on this forum
God bless gbegile boys
nairaland dey sweet helinues like sugar
he can't afford a leave cheesy
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by angelfallz(m): 10:10am On Nov 28, 2020
Hamid7:

That's because men are brainwashed idiots who refused to realized their idiocy. Some even gave excuses on her behalf by saying she was possessed. From childhood men have been conditioned to believe that women are innocent and harmless. So like zombies, they are willing to defend women at any cost. My brother if you fall while walking, your fellow men will laugh out loud. If a woman falls it's different, they will all rush to help her get on her feet and even offer her a lift to her destination. Men are endangered specie and they haven't realised.

You're right. But it's very sad.
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by worldclass68(m): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2020
wiseone28:
Remove Akwa ibom put ondo or Oyo e be like say your head go bring better money for them.

ebot.

Hmmm see another wahala undecided
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Regex: 10:12am On Nov 28, 2020
angelfallz:
Going through the comments i see people that on another thread were insulting the man for stabbing his live-in lover to death because she refused to register her new car in his name, but now in this thread they express shock, instead of insults, that a woman butchered her mother.

So, why is it that when men commit crimes there are men ready to haul insults, but when women commit crimes the same men express shock?
Why the double standards?

This is what their parents taught them, you can't blame their parents either because it's what their own parents taught them too and then the media solidified everything.

What was being passed down from one generation to another like it's a culture? WOMEN CAN DO NO HARM. THEY'RE LIKE AN ANGEL.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by angelfallz(m): 10:26am On Nov 28, 2020
ceaser:
Daughter from hell!

I find your claim hard to believe.

If your claim were true, then the spectators would not have been shocked or appeared surprised at the incident. But as you can clearly see from the pictures all of them are gonna be traumatized from this horror for a long time.

The investigation should include conducting a Mental State Examination (MSE) on this accused cos a sane human is unlikely to be able to go thru the horrid moments of butchering a human into that many parts (not saying it isn't impossible) but at this moment, that is the explanation I can hold on to in order not to be so disturbed psychologically tonight.

This is a crime on another level. This will shock even the devil himself. The first reaction to this type of scenario by any living human is a display of speechlessness, an expression of shock while trying to process the reality of what you just saw, trying to figure out if you are dreaming or you're indeed a witness to it.

Dude abeg stop it. You're not sounding funny if that's what you intend. The description you're painting is utterly disgusting and despicable.

I assure you, if it were a man that committed said crime, there would be no shock, only outrage and insults. If you don't believe me monitor NL. You'll notice the difference between when a man commits a crime and when a woman commits a crime.
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by muller101(m): 10:28am On Nov 28, 2020
Idaraobong5:
meaning?
Do I still need to explain further?
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by angelfallz(m): 10:31am On Nov 28, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Suddenly, you cry about double standards because majority didn't agree with your views on that thread? Let it rest. It's not a new thing.

If this lady hadn't butchered her mother, "fear women" would have been ringing out all through. They were shocked by the brutality of the crime, hence their mellowed reaction.

Besides you can't tell me you haven't noticed how men are quick to throw insults and blame the women even when the man committed the crime without a push, rather than hold the man accountable. If the man hadn't killed his wife in that thread but maybe slapped her, their reactions would have been to curse the woman out and call her selfish for registering the car in her name, instead of his.

Men on this forum has double standards, yes, but not the way you're painting it.

I am not a majority man. I don't go about looking for people to agree with me.

Also, I have always been against the "fear women" gang. And I've repeatedly said that, it's only beta men/simps that go about shouting fear women when women commit crimes or misbehave.
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by ebenezar202I: 11:04am On Nov 28, 2020
Missyajoke:

What do you mean by that please I want to know?? Is this how they kill people in their side.
[img]
Missyajoke:

What do you mean by that please I want to know?? Is this how they kill people in their side.
[/img]
Missyajoke:

the person you're quoting is a tribalist.
You'll be so dumb to believe whatever you read by a faceless poster on this forum.
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by trumpcoat(m): 11:16am On Nov 28, 2020
This is madness of the highest order
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Mckhala80(m): 11:17am On Nov 28, 2020
This abomination happened in my street @ urua aran. But the truth is that the culpeit is mentally retarded.
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 11:18am On Nov 28, 2020
I dey fear those people no b small.
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by RPirez: 11:21am On Nov 28, 2020
Ndibunna:

They should be neat first before you can talk. Neatness first before any other thing.

Dirty yet, you all run away to Yoruba lands... grin You savages should have stayed in your neat jungle na. Yoruba girls are too much for you savages. You wonder why they dominate all other ladies in Nigeria... cool

Any Igbotic lady that does better than Tiwa Savage or Yemi Alade or any okoro savage that looks better than Omotola should come out, abeg. grin
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Ndibunna: 11:25am On Nov 28, 2020
RPirez:

Dirty yet, you all run away to Yoruba lands... grin You savages should have stayed in your neat jungle na. Yoruba girls are too much for you savages. You wonder why they dominate all other ladies in Nigeria... cool

Any Igbotic lady that does better than Tiwa Savage or Yemi Alade or any okoro savage that looks better than Omotola should come out, abeg. grin

Be clean first
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by 2016easy2017: 11:42am On Nov 28, 2020
Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Zico20177: 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
Dis is evil

2020 would go down in History in my dairy as the year I virtually saw alot in months. That's why I'll never recommend marrying from the SS/SE that's more like writing an IV inviting a Lion n asking you both to live together in bliss

at the moment my only pity goes to her Jail mate [/quote]
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by RPirez: 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
Ndibunna:

Be clean first

The way ur mama take clean, abi? grin
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Pandora112(f): 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
Shocking.
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Blackking98(m): 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
24SEVEN:
And there you have it. Hunchogee, ilaumoh, blackking98. What is going on? shocked
My brother, me I don't even understand what is happening again, and from the way she cut her mother with such precision this isn't her first time, she should be investigated I'm sure many secrets will be revealed. As for me she deserves a death sentence ASAP
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by ezelous: 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
tyup:
shocked

2020 would go down in History in my dairy as the year I virtually saw alot in months. That's why I'll never recommend marrying from the SS/SE that's more like writing an IV inviting a Lion n asking you both to live together in bliss

at the moment my only pity goes to her Jail mate
will you shut up there! Anuofia!
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Missyajoke(f): 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
ebenezar202I:
[img][/img] the person you're quoting is a tribalist.
You'll be so dumb to believe whatever you read by a faceless poster on this forum.

Thanks and he proved to be one.
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by justuschi50: 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
RPirez:
You see why the SE 9ja pple are considered Savages and Cannibals. I pray not to NEVER, EVER step my foot in that part of Nigeria! angry

Bunch of Savage Cannibals! angry
pls o is akwa ibom igbo state? You need to go to the psychiatry hospital. Animal
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by justuschi50: 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
RPirez:

Very, very true indeed, bro! These pple from that part of the country are just too savage, crude and cannibalistic in nature. You can definitely tell from their attitudes and behaviors. They still live in the stone age. angry
then give us our independent, Nigeria say no. because we are the one give this country money. Asshole
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by justuschi50: 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
RPirez:

All SE pple are savage and cannibalistic in nature! angry
another fool spotted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation / Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) / How Yahoo Boy Tricked Me Into Nigeria – American Woman (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.