Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (65737 Views)

Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) / Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist / Man Steals Goat, Slaughters It And Wears It On His Body Like A Vest. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by ikorodureporta: 1:15am On Nov 28, 2020
no blood she must b a pro. ..see her yansh
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by uuzba(m): 1:26am On Nov 28, 2020
Generalwoodz:
My good God! This is Gross.

For once I support jungle justice
I lived in Ikot Ekpene as a kid. That was in the 80's, when it was still called Cross River state.. My parents were working there then.. Well we had gotten the rumours then that they eat people in that place and to avoid certain markets. We never saw anything anyway. We just heard the rumours back then.
But with the nonsense I've seen round this Nigeria now, nobody is better than them. Other tribes are just as Wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by uuzba(m): 1:34am On Nov 28, 2020
Missyajoke:

Are you for real
I lived there as a kid , far back in the 80's. We heard such rumours then. Though we never had any such case. Everyone just behaving somehow-somehow there.
We left in 85 and moved to Lagos..

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by LegendAnselm: 1:53am On Nov 28, 2020
djflexcy:
I guess the woman is Mentally ill
so if u become mentally ill, u ll slice ur mom?
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Vulcan24(m): 2:06am On Nov 28, 2020
It is finish
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Ndibunna: 2:15am On Nov 28, 2020
RPirez:

Stupid or not... it's a fact! A sensible and normal individual from the SW should NEVER, EVER marry from SE/SS. They're pure savage and cannibalistic in nature. angry

We marry here but your brothers whose manhood doesn't rest are still the ones disturbing us here.

How many of us have you see marrying Yorubas?

But una dey countless for here. Good soup na money make am.

So next
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Ndibunna: 2:22am On Nov 28, 2020
colonelwealth:

u r truly a fool.!
so Akwa ibom is now SE?
when they commit they become Southeast, when it's oil or glory time is Southsouth.

stop be mischievous, u know Akwa ibom is SS(South south)region. don't try to grade the SE into ur nonsense bigotry& stupidity displays.

Everything na problem to u people.

Even if AK is east, how many times have they gone to west for marriage.

is it not the west that is flocking down here like sheeps to marry.
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by pacespot(m): 2:26am On Nov 28, 2020
She might have done that with the intention to bury the evidence that she killed her mother, intentionally or accidentally. Or maybe both her and her mother were cannibals and they were hunting each other and she came out on top. She might have learned this from her dismembered mother herself, reason why she is able to do this stuff to her.
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Karlosorji(m): 2:30am On Nov 28, 2020
That lady is evil. There’s nothing like madness here since she’s still wearing her clothes and footwear. She should face the full wrath of the law. No Matter what, no human being should go through this
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by AreaFada2: 2:40am On Nov 28, 2020
DaInferno:
what's her intent, was she planning to cook and sell or do rituals; cus I don't think I can even go out to eat no more!

I have been saying that if you live in 9a cities and frequently eat in restaurants and bukaterias, you CANNOT beat your chest and say you have not eaten human meat.

First of all many will do anything for money. They can kill to sell as meat.

Some can accidentally kill and sell as meat pieces to destroy the evidence.

There are also many mental health cases that families try to hide because of stigma.

Those who have eaten human flesh (cannibals) say it's not different from pork. In 9ja when fried, it won't be different from cow much. Especially an older lady like that.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by calabardick(m): 2:54am On Nov 28, 2020
I'm very sure a fake prophet is behind this.

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by RPirez: 3:30am On Nov 28, 2020
Ndibunna:

We marry here but your brothers whose manhood doesn't rest are still the ones disturbing us here.

So next

Impossible! Yoruba girls can never marry SE/SS and their men are too savage to even dare talk to any Yoruba ladies. Yoruba ladies too get levels pass dat. Do you know why SE/SS ladies avoid marrying their men? They say, they're too Igbotic in nature... grin meaning, they're too savage. grin

6 Likes

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 3:47am On Nov 28, 2020
lagusboyyy:
What!!!

This is so graphic, never believed a woman can perpetrate this kind of evil.

I think she's mentally ill or possessed.

Rest in peace to the departed.
What a man can do a woman can do it better
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by BobbyGenius(m): 3:53am On Nov 28, 2020
This one so so so bad and over bad and terrible

Can't say it all still irritating inside of me can't still feel my sef well what i just saw I'll like to unsee this sha cuz inside me was telling me what i actually saw not good haba......... 2020 kilode?
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by HRMK: 4:32am On Nov 28, 2020
maybe she wan chop am?
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Cutiekatty: 4:39am On Nov 28, 2020
EBMedia:
A woman allegedly killed her mother and chopped the body into pieces in Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom, IgbereTV reports.

Abasi-Ifreke Ime Eshiet who posted the photos from the crime scene said that the shocking incident happened at Urua Anan Road, Ikot Ekpene.

Some of the photos shows the suspect carrying the body pieces in a bowl before she was tied up and bundled into a police van.

Abasi-Ifreke Ime Eshiet wrote on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/100012867393882/posts/1073383356433901/?app=fbl

This is witchcraft in the highest order
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Okuda(m): 4:48am On Nov 28, 2020
djflexcy:
I guess the woman is
Mentally ill

yes people dont know that mental health is key. she maybe mad like that but they dont know.
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:49am On Nov 28, 2020
This is not ordinary, someone will be discouraged in marrying an Akwa Ibom lady mere seeing this.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Xantel(f): 4:53am On Nov 28, 2020
Jesus Christ
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by 24SEVEN: 4:54am On Nov 28, 2020
And there you have it. Hunchogee, ilaumoh, blackking98. What is going on? shocked
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by ngadaAwo: 5:04am On Nov 28, 2020
seanwiIIiam:
ngadaAwo how far this guy?
lol old customer sha
same person as ijebuwarrior yorubahero yorubaking etc

gbegile boys are watching him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:06am On Nov 28, 2020
Ele yi ti yawere
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by JohnSin97: 5:14am On Nov 28, 2020
Ndibunna:

So next

grin you really think yoruba women would leave their yoruba demons for egotistical flathe@ds grin meanwhile.....

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Juliearth(f): 5:28am On Nov 28, 2020
Sirmuel1:
She's not sick, she's not depressed. They eat humans in that community

Are you kidding me?
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by DaInferno(m): 5:38am On Nov 28, 2020
AreaFada2:

I have been saying that if you live in 9a cities and frequently eat in restaurants and bukaterias, you CANNOT beat your chest and say you have not eaten human meat.

First of all many will do anything for money. They can kill to sell as meat.

Some can accidentally kill and sell as meat pieces to destroy the evidence.

There are also many mental health cases that families try to hide because of stigma.

Those who have eaten human flesh (cannibals) say it's not different from pork. In 9ja when fried, it won't be different from cow much. Especially an older lady like that.

Kai, am pained!
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 5:59am On Nov 28, 2020
post=96514538:
@Juliusmomoh come and see what your wife did
grin my wife? ...
God no go allow this kain woman be my wife o grin grin ...
The girl sef even get k leg grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by djflexcy: 5:59am On Nov 28, 2020
LegendAnselm:
so if u become mentally ill, u ll slice ur mom?
Try borrow sense next time
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Buharidgeneral: 6:19am On Nov 28, 2020
Terrible things
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Missyajoke(f): 6:24am On Nov 28, 2020
uuzba:

I lived there as a kid , far back in the 80's. We heard such rumours then. Though we never had any such case. Everyone just behaving somehow-somehow there.
We left in 85 and moved to Lagos..

Seriously, that means some that were parading her also have skeleton in their cupboard. Nawa ohh, am happy you and your family left the place alive.
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 6:27am On Nov 28, 2020
TATALoAlaMu:
Oluwa wetin dey occur?

Maybe it's that village that Love, my Akwa Ibom girl warned me never to step my foot.
Shey em dey eat people for there ni?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) / Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) / Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.