Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,169 members, 7,867,391 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:13 PM

The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie (2952 Views)

Men! So What I Watched In 50 Shades Of Grey Happens Real.. / Funniest Pick-up Lines You Ever Heard Or Said / Describe Your "ex" Using A Movie Or Tv Show Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by iice(f): 3:30am On Dec 31, 2006
Dangerous Liaisons (original cruet intentions) feat. Michelle pfeiffer and John malkovich with Glenn Close and a young Uma Thurman makes for intriguing love triangles and squares grin grin. Mary Reilly feat. Julia Roberts and John Malkovich in the tale of Dr. Jerykll and Mr. Hyde type of story is another intriguing love story tongue tongue
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by Eurphoria(f): 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2006
yes those are good movies, quite intriguing too
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by ehivinne(f): 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2007
I think 'Onegin' stands out as d most intriguing cool
it really tells us to appreciate whatever comes to us even when we dont exactly know the value at first.hold acontrary veiw?
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by cutieexx(f): 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2007
grin what abou' guess who?. even the beginnin' bit where Bernie Mac who played 'percy jones', theresa's father was tryin' to compose a poem for his wife for their wedding day anniversary celebration and he thought about the song with the line 'go bump, bump, bump' sang by p.diddy n omarion grin
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by Destiny6(f): 10:59am On Feb 05, 2007
TITANIC,
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by Musty450(m): 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2009
A walk to remember- it's amazin how the guy's life was influenced by the gurl

@ sayoh
Thanx, i was wondering why no one mentioned that one, wonderful story, with just the right amount of reality (Love hardly wins at the end of the day!)

So there y'all have it, A WALK TO REMEMBER (with Mandy Moore), go watch it wink smiley grin
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by Hauwa1: 11:57pm On Apr 10, 2009
An Officer and a Gentlemen- Richard Gere  kiss love the end scene where he came to look for his love (i almost  quench cry with joy  grin)
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by t00cUTE(f): 12:41am On Apr 11, 2009
3 can play that game.51 date
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by eldee(m): 12:59am On Apr 11, 2009
It has to be Bonnie & Clyde . . .

None of the hi-tech copy-cats come close
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by moshmusth(m): 1:28am On Apr 11, 2009
Hello

How are you doing,How was your day,I'm Adewale By name and i'm loacated in Lagos state,i found your email Naira land and i found your profile on there so interesting,I just want to drop you a note to know if i get your email address right.You can get back to me with more about you and also some pictures of you if available.Hope to read from you soonest.

Adewale

Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by yme1(f): 1:45am On Apr 11, 2009
Rolls eyes
Rolls head
Twist waist

and then screamsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
IS THIS A JOKE
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by dljbd1(m): 2:23am On Apr 11, 2009
mosh_musth:

Hello

How are you doing,How was your day,I'm Adewale By name and i'm loacated in Lagos state,i found your email Naira land and i found your profile on there so interesting,I just want to drop you a note to know if i get your email address right.You can get back to me with more about you and also some pictures of you if available.Hope to read from you soonest.

Adewale

whoever he is looking for is definitely in TROUBLE.

RUN!!![size=8pt][/size]
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by stateboy: 2:29am On Apr 11, 2009
Mine ìs A million tears and endless tears.
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by C2H5OH(f): 7:40am On Apr 11, 2009
Gone with the wind
The Notebook and Titanic

are all good
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by nlPoster: 4:57pm On Mar 04, 2020
t00cUTE:
3 can play that game.51 date

Do you mean 50 First Dates
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by themayor4542(m): 5:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
Nothin Hill.
Dear John.
Slum Dog Millionaire.
E.t.c

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Over-possessive / Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend / Breaking: New Fruit Descovered By Scientist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.