Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member (34879 Views)

Umahi, Anyim, Egwu: 'We Have Agreed To Work For Peace & Security Of Ebonyi' / Umahi: Anyim Pulled Out Of APC Defection Plan Over My Visit To Buhari / Enugu Airport Most Embarrassing In The World – Senator Egwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by flokii: 8:01am On Nov 28, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
Seems this former smart governor is now a zone B

You're the sentimental one.. check yourself

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by jlinkd78(m): 8:03am On Nov 28, 2020
Umahi shadows already after him

5 Likes

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by AbijaJ: 8:08am On Nov 28, 2020
Seems some ipob people have turned themselves into mercenaries and tools being used by politicians to wreck havoc in the SouthEast.
Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by Kinematics: 8:42am On Nov 28, 2020
flyingpig:
Let police investigate him and if found wanting, should be dealt with.

I don't want anything IPOB in my new beloved Ebonyi state. IPOB is synonymous with thuggery, underdevelopment and crime.

Ndi ipoo ndo

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by Donspicey: 8:46am On Nov 28, 2020
Implication
Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by naijadrivablog: 8:46am On Nov 28, 2020
This man is beginning to yarn opata.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by hammerDK: 8:47am On Nov 28, 2020
UMAHI USED ISLAMIC BANK TO BUILD FLYOVER, NOW HE IS FEELING LIKE THE SHIT.

HE HAS THREATENED TO ELIMINATE MEN THAT BROUGHT HIM TO POWER AND NOW HE IS MAKING GOOD THAT THREAT BY ACCUSING THEM OF BELONGING TO IPOB, RATHER THAN PDP.

WHEN UMAHI WAS IN PDP WITH THEM, THEY WERE NOT IPOB MEMBERS.

WELL, A MAN THAT THREATEN TO KILL OPPOSITION WILL NEVER MAKE A GOOD PRESIDENT.

7 Likes

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by Hotzone(m): 8:48am On Nov 28, 2020
Yes, but northern leaders should also be naming boko leaders

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by Kingof2nations(m): 8:49am On Nov 28, 2020
umahi if you get sense don't thread this part ooo by castigating your own ppl

7 Likes

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by powerkey: 8:49am On Nov 28, 2020
Umahi has destroyed himself.

If there is anyone who hates hooliganism and cultism in Ebonyi state, its Senator Anyim Pius.

For Dave Umahi yo Accuse Anyim Pius Of Such is as useless and baseless as David Umahi.

Umahi has lost it totally and will face the wrath of the people.

7 Likes

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by LordKO(m): 8:50am On Nov 28, 2020
This kind of political expediency by Umahi is like an ill wind that blows nobody any good.

5 Likes

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by dust144(m): 8:50am On Nov 28, 2020
small talk u don dey talk too much #fem lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by nomenclature(m): 8:50am On Nov 28, 2020
ABOKI ,you are not from ebonyi,when are they gonna start investigating boko harm sponsors like hell rufai and buhari?
flyingpig:

I don't want anything IPOB in my new beloved Ebonyi state. IPOB is synonymous with thuggery, underdevelopment and crime.

4 Likes

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by BruncleZuma: 8:51am On Nov 28, 2020
E never dey APC 2 days their eberibeism don permeate am.

7 Likes

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by luvinhubby(m): 8:53am On Nov 28, 2020
Is there a crime in that?

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by GavelSlam: 8:54am On Nov 28, 2020
November1857:
Boko Haram, Fulani's herdsmen and bandits are terrorist wing of APC !

The National Security Adviser, Owoye Azazi, says the current escalation of insecurity in the country, particularly the rampaging activities of the dreaded extremist sect, Boko Haram, is traceable to some undemocratic practices by the political parties during elections, especially the ruling People’s Democratic Party (PDP)

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by b03liberty(m): 8:57am On Nov 28, 2020
Let him keeps washing his linens in public because of little crumps throwing at him angry

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by ebenezar202I: 8:57am On Nov 28, 2020
Freestainworld:
Stupid politicians, their selfish interest will destroy them all, because decamped to APC, the formal party members have become an automatic enemies coupled with accusations.
na scripted enemies oga.
Don't fall for these guys gimmicks
Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by ebenezar202I: 8:58am On Nov 28, 2020
Lajet:
Wike and Umahi are both fools they want to be in a good book of their Northern masters because of 2023 election they now accused Ipob wrongly.
wetin bring Wike come this matter
Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by kikake: 8:58am On Nov 28, 2020
70 prominent Yorubas have given notice of intention to declare Oduduwa Republic.

Umahi is showing that he is a minority in Ebonyi.

APC brought Nigeria to one of the worlds most impoverished country.

Can any saner person quash his political party’s goodwill to join APC?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by Aluckiest(m): 8:59am On Nov 28, 2020
He even said he didn't know whether what he was saying is truth or not, but Lai Mohammed will never call this a fake news because he is now an APC slave. I reserve my judgement till after the rapture.

4 Likes

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by wetmenow: 8:59am On Nov 28, 2020
Eyah dis Governor go hear word soon

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by chiiraq802(m): 8:59am On Nov 28, 2020
Bia.fraud people are in sifia pains.....haha hahaha!!!!!!

When Umahi was attacking wike, it was sweeting them....

Now its there turn to wail...... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by Congrats321(m): 9:00am On Nov 28, 2020
Just like they sponsored boko haram in 2015 and bandits today?
Eastlink:
If I hear thread with caution. Who doesn’t know that the PDP are the sponsors of IPOB?
Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by chiiraq802(m): 9:03am On Nov 28, 2020
ebenezar202I:
wetin bring Wike come this matter

Do you reside in Nigeria at all
They are tired of Tinubu, its now Wike.....Thank God Umahi don join the queue .....
Maybe dem go soon tire for Wike...come focus on Umahi cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by kikake: 9:03am On Nov 28, 2020
flyingpig:

You would want us to take you as Ebonyi person.

Report your story to the birds of the air.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by kikake: 9:05am On Nov 28, 2020
chiiraq802:
Bia.fraud people are in sifia pains.....haha hahaha!!!!!!

When Umahi was attacking wike, it was sweeting them....

Now its there turn to wail...... grin

Oduduwa Republic is being championed by prominent Yorubas.

Why do you see agitation for Biafra as fraud?

Crude oil?

Develop more sense; crude oil is not all there is for a country to survive.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:05am On Nov 28, 2020
flyingpig:

IPOB is a terrorist organization and they won't succeed in my beloved state Ebonyi
Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by Kestolove(m): 9:05am On Nov 28, 2020
I can never trust igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: "Disregard Any News Of A New Lockdown" / "The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy / Faces Of Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue Yesterday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.