Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,173 members, 7,953,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:31 PM

Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member (35092 Views)

Umahi, Anyim, Egwu: 'We Have Agreed To Work For Peace & Security Of Ebonyi' / Umahi: Anyim Pulled Out Of APC Defection Plan Over My Visit To Buhari / Enugu Airport Most Embarrassing In The World – Senator Egwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by googlepikins: 9:07am On Nov 28, 2020
Umahi is now losing his mind.

There must be something that makes people go mad when they join APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by kikake: 9:07am On Nov 28, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:

IPOB is a terrorist organization and they won't succeed in my beloved state Ebonyi

MURIC man.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by shizzleStar: 9:07am On Nov 28, 2020
flyingpig:
Let police investigate him and if found wanting, should be dealt with.

I don't want anything IPOB in my new beloved Ebonyi state. IPOB is synonymous with thuggery, underdevelopment and crime.
Mad man.
So ipob is the reason for all the underdevelopment, crime amd thuggrey in ebonyi since the state was created?

I bu ezigbote onyeara

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by Johnnyessence(m): 9:08am On Nov 28, 2020
Wisdomkosi:

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1373319/sen-egwu-ayim-others-invited-ipob-cause-mayhem-ebonyi-umahi-reveals/
it pains this clueless Governor that they don't decamp with him.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by kikake: 9:10am On Nov 28, 2020
shizzleStar:
Mad man.
So ipob is the reason for all the underdevelopment, crime amd thuggrey in ebonyi since the state was created?

I bu ezigbote onyeara

That poster and others here like him are not from Ebonyi state.

Yoruba Moslems they are.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by chiiraq802(m): 9:10am On Nov 28, 2020
kikake:

Oduduwa Republic is being championed by prominent Yorubas.

Why do you see agitation for Biafra as fraud?

Then let Prominent Igbo's champion the Bia.fraud agitation . and let them stop paying monthly dues to Kanu.

Kanu from a nobody is now a millionaire.... hahahahaha
Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by Dharniel600(m): 9:11am On Nov 28, 2020
Cyberterror:
This news does not come as a surprise to some of us. We already know that IPOB is the terrorist wing of PDP.
as we know Boko haram, Fulani herdsmen are the terrorist wing of APC. As you lack sense so

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by kikake: 9:12am On Nov 28, 2020
chiiraq802:

Then let Prominent Igbo's champion the Bia.fraud agitation . and let them stop paying monthly dues to Kanu.

Kanu from a nobody is now a millionaire.... hahahahaha

In other words, Kalu becoming a millionaire is your problem. Did he rob you to become a millionaire? What’s your business there?

If you don’t see the championing of Oduduwa Republic by prominent Yorubas as fraud, why must you continue to write Biafra..ud?

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by shizzleStar: 9:13am On Nov 28, 2020
kikake:

That poster and others here like him are not from Ebonyi state.

Yoruba Moslems they are.
I dont think so

But the guys comment is sometimes sickening tbh

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by Born2Breed(f): 9:13am On Nov 28, 2020
South easterners are their problem.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by ngadaAwo: 9:16am On Nov 28, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
Aww you're pained? grin That's how it feels when you Insult other tribes.
ok tell that to the mods
Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by shizzleStar: 9:17am On Nov 28, 2020
LordKO:
This kind of political expediency by Umahi is like an ill wind that blows nobody any good.
He doesnt know.

One thing is certain, the ill wind he is blowing is the fire that will definitely consume him, let him continue

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by mejai(m): 9:18am On Nov 28, 2020
This ass talks too much like an over banged doggy style pussy that farts grin

Queefing jor
Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by Tribalism123(m): 9:21am On Nov 28, 2020
The oga kpatakpata of them all is Nnamdi Kanu.
Nnamdi Kanu is the freedom fighter of the most prosperous black race. With Kanu there is hope for the Igbos. So Umahi, go kill urself

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by guru90: 9:23am On Nov 28, 2020
Lajet:
Wike and Umahi are both fools they want to be in a good book of their Northern masters because of 2023 election they now accused Ipob wrongly.

You are my mind.... them be confirmed fools... lovers of money na wetin dem be...

No mind those leaders foolzzzzzzzz

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by Laboni: 9:25am On Nov 28, 2020
Anyim that brought you into politics and singlehandedly installed you as governor in 2015 is now an IPOB member? ... Some politicians self, no honor or loyalty, just selfish interest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by AmuDimpka: 9:25am On Nov 28, 2020
This is crazy .. I don't have a problem with Umahi in apc trust me , he needs it

But calling names is where I have an issue
Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by Brawlscartel(m): 9:26am On Nov 28, 2020
IPOB and Boko Haram are the terrorist group we have in nigeria....

Like for IPOB share for Boko Haram���
Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by seborrhic: 9:28am On Nov 28, 2020
BruncleZuma:
E never dey APC 2 days their eberibeism don permeate am.
It's classical.
Once they join APC they just start behaving like people whose brain has been infested with cow dung.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by 7BigSquids: 9:29am On Nov 28, 2020
mejai:
This ass talks too much like an over banged doggy style pussy that farts grin

Queefing jor

Anyanma angry
Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by Concord23(m): 9:29am On Nov 28, 2020
flyingpig:
Let police investigate him and if found wanting, should be dealt with.

I don't want anything IPOB in my new beloved Ebonyi state. IPOB is synonymous with thuggery, underdevelopment and crime.
I don't know why igbo hate theirself so much, even the president in Aso rock who is the chief of arm force set boko haram Free.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by Ganzoh: 9:30am On Nov 28, 2020
So sad this man is being used against his People just because of bread,......did the north tell you those behind book haram? Na wa o small promise dem don dey miss talk.....can someone like this be ever trusted. Make dem select better youth wey go dey loyal na lie

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by NwaEri(f): 9:30am On Nov 28, 2020
TossTos:
Trully ?
Or is it because they did not decamped with him ?

Good question!

Even if that's true, so he knew it all along and kept mute, that makes him an accomplice.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by mikebrain5(m): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2020
DbitterTruth:
You political traitors using IPOB to market ur selfish political aspirations to the caliphate shld know that ur days are numbered... u sellout your people in exchange for political positions... their blood shed as a sacrifice for ur political advancement & u think its funny... surugede is a dance of d spirit... u lots stink to d heavens due to d gutter politics u play at d expense of ur constituents... in spite of d age long havoc wrecked by bokoharam in d north, u hardly hear their political leaders politicise it... but these fools will be at d forefront blackmailing their people to curry favor from their political slave masters.... but soonest, their shall be a paradigm shift when d hunter s shall become the hunted... keep dancing naked in the market place... & keep it in mind that no amount of darkness can stop THE RISING SUN...
You are there my brother

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by Feggie3: 9:31am On Nov 28, 2020
DbitterTruth:
You political traitors using IPOB to market ur selfish political aspirations to the caliphate shld know that ur days are numbered... u sellout your people in exchange for political positions... their blood shed as a sacrifice for ur political advancement & u think its funny... surugede is a dance of d spirit... u lots stink to d heavens due to d gutter politics u play at d expense of ur constituents... in spite of d age long havoc wrecked by bokoharam in d north, u hardly hear their political leaders politicise it... but these fools will be at d forefront blackmailing their people to curry favor from their political slave masters.... but soonest, their shall be a paradigm shift when d hunter s shall become the hunted... keep dancing naked in the market place... & keep it in mind that no amount of darkness can stop THE RISING SUN...
You are Igbo, I am Igbo. Ipob members are our brothers. But when you want to destabilize his government with mayhem because he didn't toll our way, he has the right to resist it. He is not informing the security to start killing innocent citizens but authorizing the security to arrest aggressive illiterate Ipob members who may want to go ahead and burn down the State. Umahi meant well for his State. It is the honest truth.
Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 28, 2020
IF IGBO PEOPLE START TODAY IT WOULD TAKE THEM 30 YEARS TO LIVE TOGETHER
Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by Kinematics: 9:33am On Nov 28, 2020
Dharniel600:
as we know Boko haram, Fulani herdsmen are the terrorist wing of APC. As you lack sense so

And ipoo are the terrorist wing of ibo

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by CORRECTMAN78(m): 9:34am On Nov 28, 2020
My governor, I love you and over 75% of Ebonyians love you even as you decamp to the opposition party, APC.

But if you begin to make baseless accusations to cause unrest in our dear state, your support will wane.

How could you make such a weighty accusation simply because they refused to decamp with you?
If you go by this vile fight, your will kill your political career

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by bencr7: 9:35am On Nov 28, 2020
November1857:
Boko Haram, Fulani's herdsmen and bandits are terrorist wing of APC !
and they are killing them like cockroach

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham, Other Celebrities Criticised For Accepting Award From Lagos State / Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail / Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.