Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,638,376 members, 6,172,659 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 February 2021 at 01:30 AM

Can Olymp Trade Be A Full Time Job In Nigeria? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Olymp Trade Be A Full Time Job In Nigeria? (965 Views)

What's The Problem With Olymp Trade? / Olymp Trade Authenticity / Unemployed Nigerians Find Solace In Sports Betting, Make It Full-time Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Olymp Trade Be A Full Time Job In Nigeria? by Limited26: 9:35pm On Feb 21
How do you withdraw on olymp trade? What are the requirements?
Re: Can Olymp Trade Be A Full Time Job In Nigeria? by Brardana: 12:45am On Feb 24
Whispereye:

The second thing to consider when choosing a multiplier is the size of your deposit. Because of the more significant the leverage, the fewer trades you will have. It means that each one's amount will grow, and it will no longer meet risk management rules.
And I think trader has to look at the potential profit in the first place. It is higher with higher leverage. At least it's worth it.
Re: Can Olymp Trade Be A Full Time Job In Nigeria? by Cohelm(m): 3:17pm On Feb 27
Brardana:

And I think trader has to look at the potential profit in the first place. It is higher with higher leverage. At least it's worth it.
There is some truth in what you say. But there is still a risk to be considered, I think.
Re: Can Olymp Trade Be A Full Time Job In Nigeria? by Nairawallets: 5:41pm On Feb 27

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singapore Company Want Distributors In Nigeria / I Have A Trailer Load Of Battery Scrap For Sale: / Start Your Importation Business With £1500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.