Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,880 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Can Olymp Trade Be A Full Time Job In Nigeria? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Olymp Trade Be A Full Time Job In Nigeria? (6482 Views)

What's The Problem With Olymp Trade? / How Can I Trade On Olymp Trade / Olymp Trade Authenticity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Olymp Trade Be A Full Time Job In Nigeria? by Mazugore365: 6:44am On Dec 17, 2021
I don't even know what to advice on this one.
On the one hand we've got better payouts for advanced which increases your chances to succeed no doubt. On the other han starting with an uncomfortable trading size might ruin your confidence and ability to think sharp.
Re: Can Olymp Trade Be A Full Time Job In Nigeria? by Landargas: 9:25am On Dec 20, 2021
Of course its better to start with a deposit that you feel is comfortable. Advanced status can be purchased for expert points. Simply work on collecting more of those and you will eventually come to the point when you get advanced.
Re: Can Olymp Trade Be A Full Time Job In Nigeria? by Analasroston: 7:47am On Dec 22, 2021
Landargas:
Of course its better to start with a deposit that you feel is comfortable. Advanced status can be purchased for expert points. Simply work on collecting more of those and you will eventually come to the point when you get advanced.
19 800 XPs seem to be A LOT. It will probably take ages.
Re: Can Olymp Trade Be A Full Time Job In Nigeria? by Landargas: 7:31am On Dec 23, 2021
The trick is that these points you not only get when you trade actively. More XPs are granted for completing daily tasks and in my experience some of these tasks kinda complete themselves if you trade actively enough.
Moreover Olymp Trade often helds different kinds of tournaments which are also a great way to get more of XPs for basically nothing. Duringthe recent Black Friday Cup I got thousands of XPs as gifts in a Free spin game that was a fun part of the tournament.
Re: Can Olymp Trade Be A Full Time Job In Nigeria? by Analasroston: 7:47am On Dec 25, 2021
That sounds like a plan! Thanks y'all for advice!
Re: Can Olymp Trade Be A Full Time Job In Nigeria? by Moogurisar: 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
What do you guys think of the Quickler that has been recently introduced by Olymp Trade? Any luck using it?
Re: Can Olymp Trade Be A Full Time Job In Nigeria? by Mazugore365: 7:04am On Jan 18, 2022
OMG, I've been trading with Olymp for so long that I've even stopped bothering to explore each new feature down to the bones here.
Quickler got my attention. No wonder about it. Quite an innovative feature.. very unusual. Yet, my choice is to stick to good old reliable trading methods.
In trading if something works good enough, better not touch it.
Re: Can Olymp Trade Be A Full Time Job In Nigeria? by Landargas: 6:54am On Jan 24, 2022
Haha, true! Definitely true! Better not change anything in a system that works consistently and brings you profits on a monthly basis. I say monthly as I haven't seen a trader yet that would earn $$ every day.
Re: Can Olymp Trade Be A Full Time Job In Nigeria? by Moogurisar: 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
Landargas:
Haha, true! Definitely true! Better not change anything in a system that works consistently and brings you profits on a monthly basis. I say monthly as I haven't seen a trader yet that would earn $$ every day.
Correct me if I'm wrong, Quickler is the special composite asset that reflects the volatility of all assets avaialble al Olymp Trade. It's been introduced to allow traders do FTT trades that last 5 seconds only.
Why so? Whyh not let do 5 seconds trades on every asset?

1 Like

Re: Can Olymp Trade Be A Full Time Job In Nigeria? by Landargas: 6:10am On Jan 30, 2022
All seems to be correct. I'm not a big fan of ultra-shortterm FTT trades. Trading gets too chaotic in this case.
How can you really predict anything in this scope?
The reason they don't introduce 5 seconds trading for all assets is that this will open to many opportunities for people to complain. Markets are decentralized. Quotes can be slightly different at different exchanges. A trader that loses money on 5 seconds FTT trade will easily find an exchange where the quote will be different at that moment of time. In order to aviod such groundless complaints I think the broker avoids allowing untro-shortterm trading on all the assets. I'm not sure this is the only reason, but that would be my best guess.
Re: Can Olymp Trade Be A Full Time Job In Nigeria? by Analasroston: 8:47am On Feb 05, 2022
I tried all major currency pairs and found USD/JPY most favorable to trade. This pair gives me less losing trades and more profitable ones. What do you think about this asset, guys? Are there similar assets? I mean assets easy to trade.
Re: Can Olymp Trade Be A Full Time Job In Nigeria? by Mazugore365: 5:27am On Feb 10, 2022
It’s really a very good one. If you like to open long trades, USD/JPY is one of the best assets for this. The Japanese yen is prone to tumbling against the evergreen buck, so for most of the time this currency pair goes up wink
Re: Can Olymp Trade Be A Full Time Job In Nigeria? by Analasroston: 4:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
LOL I wonder why didn't I notice that even though Olymp dashboard with stats could give a hinty actually
Why does it tend to go up all the time?
Re: Can Olymp Trade Be A Full Time Job In Nigeria? by Uuii: 4:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
Online trading is side hustle you need multiple streams of income

Below is deriv automated trading bot

Re: Can Olymp Trade Be A Full Time Job In Nigeria? by Mazugore365: 7:49am On Feb 21, 2022
Analasroston:
LOL I wonder why didn't I notice that even though Olymp dashboard with stats could give a hinty actually
Why does it tend to go up all the time?

It’s very beneficial for Japan to keep its national currency devalued against the American dollar because this country is one of the leading exporters in the world. Besides this, the Bank of Japan keeps its interest rate negative and the difference in favor of the US interest rate gives the greenback a good boost versus its Japanese rival.
Re: Can Olymp Trade Be A Full Time Job In Nigeria? by Kulawyn: 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2022
JPY is one of the most “faithful” assets to the American dollar. Many times I saw when the greenback stagnated, USD/JPY demonstrated a good ascend.
Re: Can Olymp Trade Be A Full Time Job In Nigeria? by Mazugore365: 10:53am On Feb 27, 2022
As for your question about easy-to trade assets, I can recommend cross pairs, including those with the Japanese yen such as CHF/JPY, NZD/JPY, etc.
Re: Can Olymp Trade Be A Full Time Job In Nigeria? by Cohelm(m): 10:48am On May 16, 2022
what pair gave you the most profits, overall, you think?
Re: Can Olymp Trade Be A Full Time Job In Nigeria? by Mazugore365: 11:11am On May 17, 2022
It's hard to count, but I believe jpy pairs are the top ones. It’s not as slow as nzd or aud, but not as volatile as gbp pairs, just perfect for me. I like to trade gbp\jpy sometimes but I wouldn’t recommend it for beginners, it’s volatile as hell.
Re: Can Olymp Trade Be A Full Time Job In Nigeria? by Analasroston: 5:47am On May 18, 2022
So as a beginner I should stick to nzd pairs? Is it less risky?
Re: Can Olymp Trade Be A Full Time Job In Nigeria? by Rockrunner: 9:53am On May 20, 2022
Kinda. You can start with it. Low volatility means lower stop-losses, lower stop-losses mean it’s easier for you to stick to your money management rules. Money management is crucial, especially at the start of your trading experience.
Re: Can Olymp Trade Be A Full Time Job In Nigeria? by Tygrathris(m): 6:32am On May 24, 2022
Mazugore365:

It’s very beneficial for Japan to keep its national currency devalued against the American dollar because this country is one of the leading exporters in the world. Besides this, the Bank of Japan keeps its interest rate negative and the difference in favor of the US interest rate gives the greenback a good boost versus its Japanese rival.

Exactly. Export-driven economies get more value from weakening their national currencies. Though there should be a balance between domestic and overseas profits otherwise currency weakness will rather be a negative factor.
Although the Bank of Japan is concerned about the yen's depreciation, I predict usd\jpy long-term bullish rally.
Re: Can Olymp Trade Be A Full Time Job In Nigeria? by Cohelm(m): 9:27am On May 26, 2022
Same. I was thinking about it while analysing the usd\jpy chart. It’s always good to get fundamental confirmation of your technical efforts.
Re: Can Olymp Trade Be A Full Time Job In Nigeria? by macphilip: 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
How to open Olymp Trade account & deposit/withdraw money in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR-NmEUEzj8&t=338s

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Budget: Fears Heighten As OPEC Cuts Production Quota, Oil Price Slides / Help! Problem Confirming Access Visa Card Paypal Nigeria / Starting A Modern Buka Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.