Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Another Cross Dresser Discovered In Nigeria With The Name Michelle Page - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Cross Dresser Discovered In Nigeria With The Name Michelle Page (4425 Views)

Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality / Meet Jay Boogie. Another Cross Dresser Like Bobrisky (photos) / Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Cross Dresser Discovered In Nigeria With The Name Michelle Page by Akissbanty(m): 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
[img]https://1.bp..com/-MP4n-oeVw_4/X8F8kKJoa_I/AAAAAAAAAgM/-B-VQQKaueIPHLMau8RQCoxInXhZrl1NgCLcBGAsYHQ/s320/IMG-20201127-WA0016.jpg[/img]

Another male cross dresser (Bobrisky) has been discovered again in Nigeria.
this guy was spotted on Instagram with the username @Michellepage.2

More pictures of him below

Re: Another Cross Dresser Discovered In Nigeria With The Name Michelle Page by Scarrr: 11:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
Fool

1 Like

Re: Another Cross Dresser Discovered In Nigeria With The Name Michelle Page by Akissbanty(m): 12:09am On Nov 28, 2020
MORE PHOTO

Re: Another Cross Dresser Discovered In Nigeria With The Name Michelle Page by Kestolove(m): 1:01am On Nov 28, 2020
Another girl don loose her husband...but op wait..no b d he be d she ok Cox d he get gemu while d she no gt
Re: Another Cross Dresser Discovered In Nigeria With The Name Michelle Page by markidoo(m): 5:14am On Nov 28, 2020
Tueh!!!!

And dem do, naming ceremony for this heher

1 Like

Re: Another Cross Dresser Discovered In Nigeria With The Name Michelle Page by paulolee(m): 5:37am On Nov 28, 2020
d new hustle for gay guys....appearing as cross dresser would give DM more fame n claints than hiding as a gay secretly
Re: Another Cross Dresser Discovered In Nigeria With The Name Michelle Page by Karemarealty288(m): 5:40am On Nov 28, 2020
Oya called out Bobrisky and biff him/her so that your market value will skyrocket and share from his/her clientele,...una don become bold...women trapped in men's body.
Re: Another Cross Dresser Discovered In Nigeria With The Name Michelle Page by newharddrives(m): 5:53am On Nov 28, 2020
Whats with all this nonsense this days

1 Like

Re: Another Cross Dresser Discovered In Nigeria With The Name Michelle Page by Bighead5: 6:42am On Nov 28, 2020
This one na IGBO version of BOBRISKY angry grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Cross Dresser Discovered In Nigeria With The Name Michelle Page by sukhothai: 7:04am On Nov 28, 2020
Bobrisky has shown this boys that there's enough money there..
Seriously we need to start beating people like this now in days

4 Likes

Re: Another Cross Dresser Discovered In Nigeria With The Name Michelle Page by Drsnives(m): 7:08am On Nov 28, 2020
Una toto
Re: Another Cross Dresser Discovered In Nigeria With The Name Michelle Page by walosky(m): 7:08am On Nov 28, 2020
Wonders shall never end

Just chill!

Lots of them are gonna show up in this Joe Biden regime
Re: Another Cross Dresser Discovered In Nigeria With The Name Michelle Page by alade26632: 7:43am On Nov 28, 2020
d new hustle for gay guys....appearing as cross dresser would give DM more fame n claints than hiding as a gay secretly
Re: Another Cross Dresser Discovered In Nigeria With The Name Michelle Page by sammysneh(m): 7:44am On Nov 28, 2020
Bobrisky don get rival, issorite
Re: Another Cross Dresser Discovered In Nigeria With The Name Michelle Page by bigjackass: 7:56am On Nov 28, 2020
When you say you are gay but you are fucking these bobrisky people that look like women. Be deceiving yourself undecided
Re: Another Cross Dresser Discovered In Nigeria With The Name Michelle Page by tobechi74: 9:42am On Nov 28, 2020
Be free to be herself. That is how she wants to dress. Let her be. It is her style

Family education focused on duty. I learnt to be obedient to authority- my parents,elders, etc. I heard to do whatever they asked me to do whether I felt like or not under the assumption that they meant well for me.Failure to comply resulted to punnishnent. I learnt my first lesson- suppress your feeling and comply to avoid punnishnent.

The Religious education focused on submission. We are to submit to the instructions as written in the holy books. I must pray at a particular time and place whether I like it or not. If I fail to comply, I would be sentenced to eternal punnishnent. I learnt my second lesson. Suppress my feelings and submit to what the gods say or risk going to hell

The third education is societal education.We had to obey the written and unwritten laws of the land or risk getting jailed. No one cares if you enjoy paying taxes. I learnt my third lesson : suppress your feelings and conform to societal expectation.

All these education taught me to focus on ideas outside of myself. My parents, religion and society had little or no concern for my feeling . Pleasure and humor are to be swept underground.I am not to search for my own happiness even when my happiness does not interfere with that of others. I feel guilty for pursuing my dream. It means I am deviating from the dreams of the religious group,parents or society. It means I am a selfish fellow. I am a rebel for not living a duty oriented life.

Selfishness is synonymous with evil. A selfish person is one who is concerned with his own need. when did that becomes a terrible thing . we are encouraged to sacrifice our desire . Is self sacrifice really a virtue? Teaching of self sacrifice encourage one to value others more than oneself. It may lead to low self-esteem.Self sacrifice teaching has prevented many of us from achieving our dream.

Animals live their true identity

Not chained by the expectation of society

Eat when hungry

Mate when Hot

Without feeling ashamed

No clergy to place blame

A New born child is a sinner

So says a book that praises murderers

The gods created us nude

Yet unclothedness is a taboo it makes no sense

But we do not want to look different

So we put on a covering

And betray our true feeling.

We hide our true self

And show our false self

We tell children not to cheat

We are no different from hypocrite

Stop the pretence

Break the fence

Speak your unpopular opinion

Though it may conflict with established institution

Be yourself in the face of death

Your killers will oneday loose their breath

It is better to say your mind

Than to live a lie

How will someone else accept you

When you cannot love you

https://tobechispeaks./2020/11/05/fed-with-guilt/
Re: Another Cross Dresser Discovered In Nigeria With The Name Michelle Page by GuntersChain(m): 11:35am On Nov 28, 2020
bobrisky don discover road for them.
Re: Another Cross Dresser Discovered In Nigeria With The Name Michelle Page by Donspicey: 11:39am On Nov 28, 2020
Wahala for man wey carry dis one for road...

Pple dey craze oooooooo
Re: Another Cross Dresser Discovered In Nigeria With The Name Michelle Page by Dreadlock69(m): 11:39am On Nov 28, 2020
If this kind thing dey pay Wella abeg connect me
Re: Another Cross Dresser Discovered In Nigeria With The Name Michelle Page by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 28, 2020
This thing is getting out of hand. Please let the authorities do something to stop it before the men switch totally to wearing womens outfits since it's becoming a lucrative venture and especially now that there are no jobs. Don't let the men find solace in this trend, bikonu.

This one even has a feminine look. Looks like one Ghanaian actress. Hian!
Re: Another Cross Dresser Discovered In Nigeria With The Name Michelle Page by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2020
Dreadlock69:
If this kind thing dey pay Wella abeg connect me

See here's what I'm saying....
Re: Another Cross Dresser Discovered In Nigeria With The Name Michelle Page by Uyi168: 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2020
sukhothai:
Bobrisky has shown this boys that there's enough money there..

Seriously we need to start beating people like this now in days
Politicians that have made life hard and miserable for you, how many have u beaten

(1) (Reply)

. / Japata Bitters Kills Mice During Testing / I Met This Girl Online; Am I in Love or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.