Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,146 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

I Met This Girl Online; Am I in Love or What? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met This Girl Online; Am I in Love or What? (4433 Views)

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / I Never Knew Some Ladies On Social Media Can Be Real Not Until I met this Girl / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met This Girl Online; Am I in Love or What? by akinwunmi(m): 11:14am On Sep 05, 2005
Do you believe in Cyber-Love? The rate at which the question ASL PLZ is asked in chat rooms is directly proportional the amount of males or females you meet online each day you chat.

You never know who you are chatting with until you both know more about each other and one thing leads to another, you exchange phone numbers or you happen to be in same country, same state, same city then address comes in.

I met a girl online and the normal thing was asked ASL PLZ, i told her mine which she also did, and the above paragrahp happend. she came to my house twice and i also visited her school once. We actually became best of friends and one day she told me that am quite different from all the guys she ever dated or met, ( i just dey trip )she told me secrets about herself she never told anyone (so she said) which i believed her. After a while we lost contact and now shes back and I can't stop thinking about her. Tell me, am I in love or what?

Thanks.
Re: I Met This Girl Online; Am I in Love or What? by layi(m): 12:17pm On Sep 05, 2005
The Internet is just another medium. There is nothing wrong in meetin in cyberland. Ppl meet on the pages of magazine, via radio/tv programmes, in parties, on the street (just about anywhere).
What matters is that[b] u met a real human beign[/b]. If u guyz get along well, fine. It really doesnt matter where u met. If she trips u, go all out for her.
Re: I Met This Girl Online; Am I in Love or What? by hotangel2(f): 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2005
I don't believe in it. But I ain't against it. If you "love" the person.. why not.. Go for it. Just make sure you are talking to the person he/she claims to be.
Re: I Met This Girl Online; Am I in Love or What? by whiteshark(m): 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2005
Boy what a gist. U'll never know what u may find when u plunge into the dark corridors of the internet. There are the good guys as well as the bad and desperate one. I will strongly suggest that you guys have a relationship first before u fit yarn wether u r in love or lust. Just take your time on this one my broda and please please zip up until the very last munite ooo. Life nor get duplicate. lipsrsealed
Re: I Met This Girl Online; Am I in Love or What? by fabian(f): 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2005
Maybe..............................
Maybe not.......................
I don't believe in it,
But that's not to say it doesn't work for some people shocked
Re: I Met This Girl Online; Am I in Love or What? by Princess(f): 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2005
Don't be that sure maybe cause most of us r different but then again its hard to trust people these days don't ya think?
Re: I Met This Girl Online; Am I in Love or What? by Seye(m): 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2005
You may give it a shot. who knows.

A guy once experienced what you are going thru and the trial led him to discover that the girl he's dating online is a lunatic.
Re: I Met This Girl Online; Am I in Love or What? by Scorpio(f): 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2005
cheesy cheesy @ Seye.
I don't c any thing wrong with it tho, but i'll advise u to leave ur heart out of it for now at least till u figure her out n c if she's for real or not.
Re: I Met This Girl Online; Am I in Love or What? by digitalove(m): 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2005
Better pull yourself together bro.Cyber love?Very bad idea.
Re: I Met This Girl Online; Am I in Love or What? by akinwunmi(m): 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2005
Thankx ya all,

i really appreciate your advice. i think i have done and am still doing what your all are adviced, but the feelings is kinda still there. Maybe i should start all over again.

Thanx once again.
Re: I Met This Girl Online; Am I in Love or What? by hotangel2(f): 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2005
You are welcome hun. Just take it easy sweet thing. smiley
Re: I Met This Girl Online; Am I in Love or What? by oluwizard(m): 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2005
Cyber love there is good and bad sides in everything we do. I have been browsing for a long time but i don't believe in yahoochat even up till now but about two years ago am trying to teach one of my brother how to send mail and how we can chat together online, during this i meet a lady in chat room and we start charting we exchange phone numbers, email add and more. Look this lady use to call me every day we arrange time to meet online and we are so close she stay in ABA and i lived in ABUJA. I have travel down to ABA because of her. she provide everything i need for me overthere with is own money
she has never as me for money for one day but some other Nigerian girl all what dey know is credit card and cash
Re: I Met This Girl Online; Am I in Love or What? by whiteshark(m): 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2005
well well well.... Now we have here someone that has benefited from the cyber love thing abi... well let me tell u something dude. U r one in a million that the tin work 4. I don meet like 5 girls for net and all the times that I tried to get close to them to find out stuff about them, they all turned out to be either jezebel, deliala, hega the witch in voltrun or miss downfire. If u meet anyone in any public forum even this one, please I repeat please dont plunge in head first. Make u chase the skirt for sometime, get to know her and her mama first b4 anyother thing ooo. I take Baba God beg una.
Re: I Met This Girl Online; Am I in Love or What? by oluwizard(m): 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2005
u are rigth my brother i know that 90% of them ask for credit card
Re: I Met This Girl Online; Am I in Love or What? by Scorpio(f): 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2005
whiteshark:

well well well.... Now we have here someone that has benefited from the cyber love thing abi... well let me tell u something dude. U r one in a million that the tin work 4. I don meet like 5 girls for net and all the times that I tried to get close to them to find out stuff about them, they all turned out to be either jezebel, deliala, hega the witch in voltrun or miss downfire. If u meet anyone in any public forum even this one, please I repeat please don't plunge in head first. Make u chase the skirt for sometime, get to know her and her mama first before anyother thing ooo. I take Baba God beg una.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: I Met This Girl Online; Am I in Love or What? by caliber(m): 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2005
guy,all these one na yarns,hope u got down wit her ..love? 4get abut that shit 4 now...
Re: I Met This Girl Online; Am I in Love or What? by Viktor(m): 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2005
u'll get some strange advice which i know as an adult u should filter whateva u hear b4 taking action but i'll tell you that if u are stioll interested in her and she is in you no problem just go on with the whole thing and u never know where life's takin you to.
Re: I Met This Girl Online; Am I in Love or What? by goodguy(m): 12:42am On Sep 07, 2005
I invited Akinwunmi !!!grin

Anyway, I dont also believe in cyber love 'cos nowadays, even guys are now pretending to be girls. They upload copied female pictures (usually gotten from google images) and put it on display just to "catch maga" (Nigerians do that a lot). Well, I am not discouraging those who dey find wife for net ooooo! But then, think twice and make the right choice. wink

peace... cool
Re: I Met This Girl Online; Am I in Love or What? by ProfCares(m): 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2005
Layi has said it all. U can meet urself anywhere even u can meet someone thru dialing wrong no which has happened to me. We have been communicating for the past a year. I have never seen the person physically. It does happen and u are almost in love with her. It is just a means.
Re: I Met This Girl Online; Am I in Love or What? by akinwunmi(m): 12:44pm On Jun 02, 2006
Omo una yan well oooooooooooooooo. the s, t didnt work out 'cos she was more than wht i was expecting, she kinda ask for too much, good thing my heart wasn't into it, tx ya all.
Re: I Met This Girl Online; Am I in Love or What? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2006
Cyber love never works Out 4 Christ sake!! how many tymes do U desperate one's want to be told this huh angry
Re: I Met This Girl Online; Am I in Love or What? by akinwunmi(m): 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2006
Rhod, no offence is like you have a big issue with cyber love, whtever its i hope u have a re-think 'cos i knw ppl who it worked for ok, tx for your kind words,
Re: I Met This Girl Online; Am I in Love or What? by Scorpio(f): 4:30am On Jun 04, 2006
Oga sa, u never told us if it worked for you or not
Re: I Met This Girl Online; Am I in Love or What? by akinwunmi(m): 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2006
Scorpio, NiCe nick. sure it did work out but not for too long, she kinda asked for too much, i was able to give her wht she wanted but my heart was not in it so i had to quit, tx 4 asking.
Re: I Met This Girl Online; Am I in Love or What? by Coco29(f): 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2006
if u remember the rules of internet dating, then u could find love, i believe love can be found any where at time, love knows no boundaries
Re: I Met This Girl Online; Am I in Love or What? by desiree(f): 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2006
COCO29:

if u remember the rules of internet dating, then u could find love, i believe love can be found any where at time, love knows no boundaries

well said and i will also put to pp still sceptical that ;don't knock it till you've tried it yourselfthat includes me smiley
Re: I Met This Girl Online; Am I in Love or What? by Scorpio(f): 11:48pm On Jun 05, 2006
akinwunmi:

Scorpio, NiCe nick. sure it did work out but not for too long, she kind of asked for too much, i was able to give her wht she wanted but my heart was not in it so i had to quit, tx 4 asking.
u welcome hun, sawrie abt that sha grin
Re: I Met This Girl Online; Am I in Love or What? by phummy: 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2006
i have my reservation when it comes to meeting people online.i think it actually depends on where the supposed person is? if the person is in country,its not too bad since the avenue for seeing face to face is very feasible,cos a lot people actaully lie online since u can't trace them.well, i n your own case ,u said u guys have met and u think you like her or is it love you said? i'll just advice that u be very careful.all the best. smiley
Re: I Met This Girl Online; Am I in Love or What? by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 07, 2006
:d
Re: I Met This Girl Online; Am I in Love or What? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2006
hhm i dnt really believe in that stuff but any thing can happen undecided
Re: I Met This Girl Online; Am I in Love or What? by akinwunmi(m): 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2006
quote author=Scorpio link=topic=1635.msg405778#msg405778 date=1149547738]
u welcome hun, sawrie about that sha grin
[quote][/quote] Scorpio, tx, so whts up wiv you,
Re: I Met This Girl Online; Am I in Love or What? by Efani(m): 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2006
no ur not in love loser

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Does A Woman's "no" Mean No!? / Girl Insists Wedding Must Be In Her Church / Fun Moment Between This Man And His Lady Partner In Imo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.